i'm really glad to see lots of good new stuff added to this thread! keep it coming. an yes, thanks for pointing out what i discovered myself after the setup was stored away: yes, it's just the helmets and there's something white where darths body should be... too late...

here's a new one wiht only the helmets and some underground lighting.. experimenting..

5366609719_771ff34d09.jpg

The Stormtrooper by leg0fenris, on Flickr

Lovely work, fenris. Funny how the reflection of the helmets on the 'floor' looks like the torsos of the Stormies.

Nice Voltron.

Those pics are sharp and the "story" they're telling is signalled strongly.

Thanks for sharing.

Lovely Trooper shot fenris- you really have a lot of stormies!

Got my Arealight Mando parts through today, so quick shot of my custom proto Boba. Not 100% happy with the torso, but its best I could find that I had spare. The Arealight helmets and jet packs are awesome- wonderful quality. Got a sand green pack to swap for my official Boba as well :thumbup:

5367633251_ccef6a4b88_z.jpg

Proto Boba by smokebelch, on Flickr

Great shot Fenris, fantastic lighting! The Mando looks really cool smokebelch:)

Here is a new one I worked on this evening continuing on from the Holocron heist! Thanks:D

My link

Edited by WampaStompa

Ooh, nice and white, smokebelch. You need to get a White Boba. :laugh:

Pretty nice, WampaStompa, but it's kinda blurry.

Ooh, nice and white, smokebelch. You need to get a White Boba. :laugh:

Pretty nice, WampaStompa, but it's kinda blurry.

Thanks BD! Yes I obviously had some size issues going on last night :)

Thanks BD! Yes I obviously had some size issues going on last night :)

I didn't mean the size; while the pic is a little disproportionate, it just isn't that sharp, especially compared to your Aurra Sing pic.

BTW, if you want to abbreviate my name, I prefer 'Doc' to 'BD'. 'BD' usually refers to Battle Droids.

Nice pictures all of you, There are some very nice shots coming from you all. Hope to share some of my pictures soon when I get the time.

Great job everyone :thumbup:

I posted some pics in the Licensed Theme Photography Topic today and am going to say the same here as I said there... I was working from home today, except all I did was photograph Lego :devil:

I wouldn't say photography is something I'm particularly good at, I don't have the 'photographers eye' or a great camera. Hope these are OK.

vaderninja1.jpg

vaderninja2.jpg

hanshootsfirst3a.jpg

Edited by Praiter Yed

Not bad, Praiter Yed. Pics are nice and sharp, but I'm thinking your problem might be lighting.

The last one is instantly recognizable.

Thanks BD, technology and I dont normally go together very well :) should have read the forum tutorials before posting :D (please feel free to remove that earlier post)

Here is the Jedi shot I posted last night and also a new shot. Thanks!

post-15278-129547885336.jpg post-15278-129547897351.jpg

My Flikr Photostream

They don't look half bad now! Did you resize them with a loss of quality originally?

Thanks BD, yep you got it :) can you tell me what the best size for posting on the forum is ??

Thanks BD, yep you got it :) can you tell me what the best size for posting on the forum is ??

The limit is 800x600, so feel free to resize them to that :classic:

BTW, you have a real knack for posing your minifigs! I really like the last one with Aurra Sing :thumbup:

I like 800x600, which is the max, but a lot of people go with 640x480.

The limit is 800x600, so feel free to resize them to that :classic:

BTW, you have a real knack for posing your minifigs! I really like the last one with Aurra Sing :thumbup:

Thanks Aurra Sing is one of my favourites... beginners luck :D Thanks Guys for the correct sizes for posting on the forum, I will certainly use these for my next posts :D Thanks again!

Nice shots WS. :thumbup: (I can call you that, right?)

You could also upload them to Flickr, and then place the pictures from there onto here - they'd be resized automatically if you select the right size. (Medium recommended)

~ General Magma

Nice shots WampaStompa :thumbup:

Love the black background with the figs emerging from darkness, and the crispness of your shots, great stuff.

Quick Boba shot from me. Finally got around to picking up a new Fett from bricklink, don't know what took me so long to get one... was never really blown away with the new version.

Now that I finnally have him I really like him- and much prefer the Arealight Jet Pack to the official one, some say it looks too big but I think its pretty much perfect.

5380310659_165165b8a9_z.jpg

Boba Fett by smokebelch, on Flickr

Edited by smokebelch