darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

People were talking about an invisible hand duel set (just as an idea to get a good anakin, not as anything rumored) on the discussion thread, so I thought I'd come up with one. 

Invisible hand duel: Comes with Dooku, Anakin, Palpatine, Obi-wan. Build includes the balcony with stairs on either side, collapsible section to knock out Obi-Wan, and an area with palptine's throne-looking chair. $60

The list below is a list of sets I would like to see or sets I think they will make. I didn't put any sequel trilogy sets on here, as I think it's a bit early for them to release new sets for the trilogy that just ended.

Episode 1: The Phantom Menace:

Flash Speeder: $25: Details: None, other than it would be a slightly smaller version of the one from 2015. Minifigures: 2 Naboo Royal Guards

Naboo Starfighter: $40: Details: No droid side builds or anything, just the starfighter and steps so the minifigures can get into the starfighter. Figures: R2-D2, Naboo Pilot, and Anakin Skywalker (Episode 1)

Sith Infiltrator: $70: Details: Wings would be more like the one from 7663, making it a bit more accurate to the movie. Figures: Darth Maul (Episode 1), Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episode 1), Anakin Skywalker (Episode 1), Padme Amidala (Episode 1), Captain Panaka, and 2 Spy Droids

Trade Federation MTT: $100: Details: A remake of the one from 2007. Figures: Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episode 1), Gungan Warrrior, Battle Droid Pilot, Battle Droid Commander, and 15 Battle Droids (side note: the Battle Droids would come with 1x2 tiles to serve as backpacks).

Jedi Defense: $20: Details: A remake of both Jedi Defense 1 and 2, with a background to the build, and a mechinism so you can "cut" the door open. Figures: Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episode 1), 2 Destroyer Droids, and 2 Battle Droids

Sebulba's Podracer: $45: Details: It would look quite similar to Sebulba's Podracer from 2011.: Figures: Sebulba and 3 Pit Droids

Episode 2: Attack of the Clones:

Bounty Hunter Pursuit: $40: Details: A remake of the Bounty Hunter Pursuit set from 2002. Minifigures: Zam Wessel, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episode 2), and Anakin Skywalker (Episode 2)

Jango Fett's Slave 1: $95: Details: A remake of Jango Fett's Slave 1 from 2002. In my opinion, this should have been the Slave 1 we got as part of the 20th Annivershery wave. Minifigures: Jango Fett and Young Boba Fett

Duel on Geonosis: $20: While I would want this to be bigger, LEGO would probably go the way of the other $20 Duel sets. Minifigures: Count Dooku and Yoda

AT-TE: $85: Details: None. Minifigures: Mace Windu, Clone Trooper Commander (Phase 1), 3 Clone Troopers (Phase 1), Coleman Trebor, and 1 Geonosian Battle Droid

Anakin vs. the Tusken Raiders: $30: Details: A few small huts for the Sand People, one is holding Anakin's mother prisoner. Would also include a red Swoop Bike for Anakin: Minifigures: Anakin Skywalker (Episode 2), Shmi Skywalker, and 3 Tusken Raiders

The Clone Wars:

Corporate Alliance Tank Droid: $25: Details: None. Figures: 3 Clone Jet Pack Troopers (Phase 1) and 2 Battle Droids

Geonosian Starfighter: $30: Details: None. Minifigures: Commander Cody (Phase 1) and 1 Geonosian Pilot

Venator-Class Republic Attack Cruiser: $130: Details: None, with the exception of a carrying handle built into the ship. Minifigures: Chancellor Palpatine (Clone Wars), 2 Senate Commandos, 2 Republic Gunners, and 1 Republic Pilot

Malevolence: $130: Details: None. Figures: General Grevious (Tan), Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars Season 1), Count Dooku, Padme Amidala (Clone Wars), 2 Magnaguards, and 1 Battle Droid Pilot

BARC Speeder with Sidecar: $20 Details: Remake of LEGO Star Wars set number of 75012 of the same name. Figures: Captain Rex (Phase 2, with a hole on each side of the helmet for helmet accessories, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clone Wars), and a Commando Droid

Clone Wars MTT: $110: Details: A Clone Wars blue and gray colored MTT. Figures: 2 Clone Troopers (Phase 1), 1 Battle Droid Pilot, 1 Battle Droid Commander, and 15 Battle Droids

Freeco Speeder: $25: Details: None. Minifigures: Anakin Skywalker (snow), Obi-Wan Kenobi (snow), and Captain Rex (snow)

Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith:

V-Wing Starfighter: $25: Details: None. Figures: Republic R2 Astromech Droid and a V-Wing Pilot

Droid Tri-Fighter: $30: Details: Basically the Tri-Fighter from 2013/2014. Figures: 2 Buzz Droids, 1 Battle Droid Commander, 1 Battle Droid, and Chancellor Palpatine (Episode 3)

Vulture Droid: $25: Details: None, other than would include flick-fire missiles. Figures: 1 Battle Droid Pilot and 1 Buzz Droid

Obi-Wan vs General Grevious: $35: Details: The build for General Grievous' Wheel Bike would be similar to the one from 2013/2014, but would have Boga in it, the creature Obi-Wan rides on throughout the scenes on Utapau. Figures: General Grievous (whitish-tan, a mix of the white and tan from the previous versions of Grevious, but I would personally choose tan), Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episode 3), and 2 Magnaguards

ARC-170 Starfighter: $45: Details: None. Figures: Republic R2 Astromech Droid, Captain Jag, and a Clone Pilot (Phase 2)

Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter: $20 Details: Basically a color swap of Anakin's from 2018, but would have some flick fire missiles. Figures: Plo Koon and R7-D4

Anakin's Jedi Interceptor (Green): $25: Details: It appears that we're getting one this year, and since we now have the newly released Duel on Mustafar set, this would go well with it. Figures: Anakin Skywalker (Episode 3; Dark Side), and R2-D2

91st Legion Reconnaissance Troopers: $30: Details: with the 501st Legion Clone Troopers set, I think this opens the door for more of these types of sets, where we get a decent size build(s), along with great figures. The build would be a few BARC Speeders in red and white. Minifigures: Commander Neyo (from the Battle on Saleucami set from 2013/2014), and 4 91st Legion Reconnaissance Troopers

Crab Droid: $20: Details: None. Minifigures: 3 212th Battalion Clone Troopers and Commander Cody (Phase 2)

Rebels:

The Phantom (MK1): $20: Details: A remake of the LEGO Star Wars of the same name. Figures: Ezra Bridger (Season 1 and 2) and Chopper

The Ghost: $100: Details: A remake of the LEGO Star Wars set of the same name. Minifigures: Kanan Jarrus (Season 1 and 2), Hera Syndulla, Sabine Wren (Season 2), Zeb, and Agent Kallus (Season 1 and 2)

AT-DP Arc Cannon Prototype: $60: Details: Featured in Star Wars Rebels Season 4. Minifigures: Sabine Wren (with helmet; Season 4), Ezra Bridger (Season 3 and 4), 2 AT-DP Pilots, Gar Saxon (with helmet and Darksaber), and 2 Imperial Super Commandos

Blade Wing: $50: Details: Featured in Season 2 of Star Wars Rebels, Minifigures: Quarrie, Hera Syndulla (with helmet), Sabine (Season 2), and Zeb

Episode 4: A New Hope:

Darth Vader's TIE Fighter: Details: None. $30: Minifigures: Darth Vader

Duel on the Death Star: $20: Details: One of the $20 Duel sets. Minifigures: Obi-Wan "Ben Kenobi", and Darth Vader

Imperial Star Destroyer: $130: Details: None, other than a carrying handle would be built into the ship. Figures: Darth Vader, Hologram Emperor Palpatine, 2 Imperial Stormtroopers, 1 Imperial Pilot, 1 Imperial Officer, and 1 Imperial Gunner

Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back:

TIE Bomber: $45: Details: None. Minifigures: 1 Imperial TIE Bomber Pilot

Twin-Pod Cloud Car: $20: Details: The Twin-Pod Cloud Car would be a new reddish-orange color. Minifigures: Lobot and a Cloud City Pilot

Episode 6: Return of the Jedi:

Imperial Speeder Bikes: $20: Details: A remake of the set "Speeder Bikes" set number 7128 from 1999. Minifigures: Luke Skywalker (Episode 6), and 2 Scout Troopers

Home One Mon Calamari Star Cruiser: $115: Details: A remake of the set of the same name from 2009. Minifigures: Admerial Ackbar, Mon Mothma, A-Wing Pilot, Lando Calrissian (Episode 6), and 1 Mon Calamari Officer

B-Wing: $60: Details: None, other than steps and a stand for the ship. Minifigures: Ten Numb, B-Wing Pilot, and Rebel Mechanic

22 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

People were talking about an invisible hand duel set (just as an idea to get a good anakin, not as anything rumored) on the discussion thread, so I thought I'd come up with one. 

Invisible hand duel: Comes with Dooku, Anakin, Palpatine, Obi-wan. Build includes the balcony with stairs on either side, collapsible section to knock out Obi-Wan, and an area with palptine's throne-looking chair. $60

That's pretty much exactly how I envision the set.  I also think the floor between the stairs and Palpatine's chair thing could maybe have some sort of function either to attach minifigures and they can "duel" (with a little help from the hand of a user), or something that can make a figure get knocked down.  

12 minutes ago, Kit Figsto said:

That's pretty much exactly how I envision the set.  I also think the floor between the stairs and Palpatine's chair thing could maybe have some sort of function either to attach minifigures and they can "duel" (with a little help from the hand of a user), or something that can make a figure get knocked down.  

Like the turntable things in the more recent duel sets? Good idea. I might make a stud.io moc of it if I have the time later.

More "duel" sets, separated by cost:

Duel on the death star (ANH): Obi-wan and Vader, build is that death star corridor with the sliding door, $20

Duel on Bespin: Luke and Vader, build is the catwalk at the end of their duel ("No, I am your father" scene). $20

Duel on Kijimi: Rey and Kylo, build is half kijimi and half the artifact room on the destroyer orbiting it. $20

Final Duel: Smaller than 2015 set. Luke, Vader, Palpatine Essentially just the throne, shafts for emperor to be thrown down, and stairway. $30

Duel on Geonosis: Obi-wan, anakin, Dooku. Geonosis hanger area with pillar things for him to knock down, primarily based on the part where anakin dual-wields the lightsabers. $30

Duel of the Fates:  Maul, Obi-wan, Qui-gon, naboo guard and b1. Larger than 2017 set, by far. Focus is the final area, with catwalks, the hole for maul to be chopped down into, etc. $70

Senate Duel: Yoda, Sideous, 2 shock troopers, Mas Amedda. Senate chamber area, small palpatine's office. $70

Exogol duel: Ben, Palpatine, Rey, 2 knights of ren. Comes with Palpatine's ommin harness, throne, etc. $70

And now "duel" doesn't even look like a word anymore, I need to go lie down! :laugh:

Think The Phantom Menace needs some love and attention...

Gian Speeder £24.99-£29.99: Padme Amidala(Purple outfit never been released), Naboo Royal Guard(new), Naboo Royal Officer

Vulture Droid £24.99: Rune Haako, Droid Pilot

Republic Cruiser £119.99: Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Maoi Makador, Antidar Williams, TC-14

Naboo Forces Battle Pack £12.99: (small flash Speeder + Kaadu) Gungan Warrior(x2), Naboo Royal Guard, Naboo Security Officer 

Mos Espa Podrace £99.99 (both pods, commentator booth, spectator stand/pod): Anakin Skywalker, Sebulba, Watto, Shmi Skywalker, Fodesinbeed Annodue, Pit Droid 

Trade Federation Landing Craft £129.99: Battle Droid(x8), Battle Droid Commander, Security Battle Droid, Jar-Jar Binks, Captain Tarpals

Edited by ArrowBricks

1 hour ago, ArrowBricks said:

Think The Phantom Menace needs some love and attention...

Vulture Droid £24.99: Rune Haako, Droid Pilot

But why Rune Haako?

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Duel on the death star (ANH): Obi-wan and Vader, build is that death star corridor with the sliding door, $20

I love this idea, it's really overdue, as even the UCS Death Star IIRC doesn't include this scene.  It would also complement the "Death Star scene dioramas" they've been releasing the last few waves (Bridge swing, tractor beam).  In fact, I think there's quite a few that they could do in that same vein.

Detention Block Shootout, $49.99.  Comes with a sliding elevator door, the small control area with comms panel, and a hallway using forced perspective to look longer.  One side of the hallway has Leia's prison cell, the other has a small hatch leading down into the trash compactor.  Includes Leia, Han Solo in Stormtrooper armor (comes with hair and helmet), and a Death Star trooper.

Trash Compactor Escape, $39.99.  Fits underneath the detention block set, similar to the Rancor Pit with Jabba's Palace.  Has a gear-based closing function (turn a knob to close the walls), that way it can close more slowly than in the Death Star set.  Also has a sliding door to exit.  Comes with Chewbacca, Luke in Stormtrooper armor (comes with hair and helmet), and a Stormtrooper, as well as a buildable dianoga.  

Death Star Control Room, $39.99.  This set would be divided into two parts.  One side would be the room that Luke & co capture when they first make it onto the Death Star, the other half would be the Imperial meeting room that we see two or three times during the movie.  As far as play features, there could be a raising door between the two (not movie accurate, I know), maybe some hidden weapon racks in the control room, and some sort of changing holographic display in the meeting room, sort of like the one they used in the Death Star set to show targeting Alderran or Yavin IV.  Minifigures would be C-3PO, R2-D2, Grand Moff Tarkin, and a Stormtrooper.  

Imperial Inspection, $109.99.  Comes with an Imperial Shuttle (they made the landing craft for $90, which is basically the same size) and a diorama of the DS II hangar area, maybe with some of the random crates or barrels on the sides or some cargo sleds.  Minifigures are Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, 2x Royal Guard 2x Stormtroopers, 1x Imperial Shuttle pilot, and 1x Imperial Officer.  Maybe a mouse droid or two as well.  

1 hour ago, Kit Figsto said:

I love this idea, it's really overdue, as even the UCS Death Star IIRC doesn't include this scene.  It would also complement the "Death Star scene dioramas" they've been releasing the last few waves (Bridge swing, tractor beam).  In fact, I think there's quite a few that they could do in that same vein.

Imperial Inspection, $109.99.  Comes with an Imperial Shuttle (they made the landing craft for $90, which is basically the same size) and a diorama of the DS II hangar area, maybe with some of the random crates or barrels on the sides or some cargo sleds.  Minifigures are Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, 2x Royal Guard 2x Stormtroopers, 1x Imperial Shuttle pilot, and 1x Imperial Officer.  Maybe a mouse droid or two as well.  

I like the idea of a sort of reimagining of the original imperial inspection set. 

@ArrowBricks I don't even like TPM, but a trade federation landing craft set would be pretty tempting to purchase! 

Edited by Mandalorianknight

11 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

@ArrowBricks I don't even like TPM, but a trade federation landing craft set would be pretty tempting to purchase! 

Only reason they haven’t released it is because the scaling would be an issue but certainly it would be an excellent set. 

I think the movie is alright, I think the sets are really awesome though. It’s a shame we most likely will never get such Prequel love than what we did in 2011-2014 due to the cancelled 3D releases. Like heck we got Wald and Coleman Trebor... 

Imagine returning to the prequels and getting Pablo Jill, Rune Haako, Commander Bacara etc

A $20 duel set based on Episode 1. Minifigures would include : Darth Maul, Qui-Gon Jinn or Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episode 1). It would feature a function to move the stands in a circle around the pit that Darth Maul falls into.

1 hour ago, Jeaxaz said:

A $20 duel set based on Episode 1. Minifigures would include : Darth Maul, Qui-Gon Jinn or Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episode 1). It would feature a function to move the stands in a circle around the pit that Darth Maul falls into.

So a remake of this set? https://brickset.com/sets/75169-1/Duel-on-Naboo

The only sets that I would think are overdue are a TIE Interceptor, an ARC-170, and a Mon Cal cruiser.

I think Episode 2 is the least represented film that Lego have done, I think perhaps partly because the Clone Wars became so successful and is essentially a crossover of that film. Anyway there’s plenty here that I’m sure many would love to get... 

Coruscant Airspeeder Chase £39.99: Zam Wesell(New + double face) Obi-Wan, Anakin 

Hailfire Droid £24.99: Tarados Gon, Geonosian Battle Droid(x2)

SPHA-T Cannon £129.99: Yoda, Mace Windu, Phase 1 Clone Commander, Phase 1 Clone Trooper(x2)

Droid Factory £59.99: Anakin, C3-PO, R2-D2, Geonosian Battle Droid(x5) 

Jango Fett’s Slave One £99.99: Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Lama-Sue 

Petranaki Arena £139.99: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme, Count Dooku, Nute Gunray, Coleman Trebor, Winged Geonosian, Geonosian Picador, Bultar Swan, Roth-Del Masona, Geonosian Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, Droideka + 3 mostly brick built creatures

Count Dooku’s Solar Sailer £49.99: Count Dooku, FA-4 Pilot Droid, Poggle the Lesser

Battle on Geonosis £44.99 (Geonosian Starfighter + Turret): Geonosian Pilot, Winged Geonosian, Geonosian Battle Droid Commander, Super Battle Droid 

Separatist Hard-Cell Transport £69.99: Super Battle Droid(x2), Winnged Geonosian, Shaak Ti, Phase 1 Clone Trooper Captain 

Dexter Jester’s Diner £29.99 (Similar size to Yoda and Obi-Wan hut) Dexter Jester, Obi-Wan, WA-7 Waitress Droid 

Padme’s Nubian Yacht £59.99: Padme, Anakin, R2-D2, C3-PO

UCS Republic Dropship w/AT-TE Walker £249.99: Kit Fisto, Pablo-Jill, Sora Bulq, Clone Pilot(new), Clone AT TE Driver, Phase 1 Clone Trooper, Geonosian Battle Droid(x2)

These sets would have movie accurate Geonosians, Battle Droid colours would be a mix of 2003 and 2013 colour, and the Clone Trooper’s would have updated designs and helmets(Lego has proven they’re will to do this with the 501st Battle Pack)

I like this list. (nice callback to that origional geonosis troops set) I think the problem with AOTC is that you've got the airspeeder chase (which 100% deserves a remake, even the TIE bomber was more recent than it), geonosis (which you reflect pretty well in your sets, they all sound great), and then everything else becomes a bit problematic in lego's eyes. Jango's slave one is a colorswap of boba's, and most people know boba's better and prefer it, accounting for why we haven't had one in ages (I hope we get one soon, though, and like that you included a kaminoin in yours). The nubian yacht would be best made chrome, which lego doesn't do anymore, and have shown with the razorcrest that they won't even use metallic silver but LBG. I think your list works pretty well, as it brings the sets lego for whatever reason hasn't made, or stuff that's well overdue for a remake.

Only thing I would add are the battle packs, of course. You've got a lot of sets, enough for multiple waves, so I'll do enough Battle packs for multiple waves.

Clone trooper battle pack: 2 p1 shinies, p1 captain, p1 lieutenant. Build is a command center like in clone troopers v droidikas from 2013. $14.99

Republic battle pack: 3 random jedi, clone commander. parts of jedi can be swapped to make other jedi. Build is a Barc speeder and maybe some terrain. $14.99

Geonosis battle pack: 2 geonosians with guns, geonosian with pike thingie, b2 battle droid. Build is one of those things the geonosians ride on. $14.99

Geonosis droids battle pack: 4 geonosis b1s, 2 geonosis b2s. Build is 2 droidikas and a bit of terrain. $14.99

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

The nubian yacht would be best made chrome, which lego doesn't do anymore, and have shown with the razorcrest that they won't even use metallic silver but LBG. 

I forgot to add the Naboo Royal Starship for episode 1, but I was thinking that with this and the Yacht, Lego could either just do it in grey which I think only a few would complain OR a controversial idea would be to plaster the top layer of the set with chrome stickers. It might look a little disjointed but the stickers could be of a reasonable size hence would be easy to apply.

Just a thought because I for one would accept the choice of applying stickers to my model or not.

Thanks for the compliments and feedback. Fully agree regarding the Battle Packs. 

Edited by ArrowBricks

Some ideas for a ROTJ wave (2023 or earlier :laugh:)

Imperial Garrison Battle Pack: Tree with turret, Speeder Bike. 2x Stormtroopers, Scout Trooper, Imperial Officer (Lt. Renz)

Ewok Outpost ($24.99): Tree with lookout, Speeder Bike. Teebo, Tokkat, Luke Skywalker (Endor Poncho).

Pit of Carkoon ($39.99): Sarlacc takes up most of the build, with a BP-sized skiff. Han Solo, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, Brock Starsher, Vizam.

AT-ST ($49.99): Chewbacca, 2x AT-ST Pilots, Wicket.

TIE Interceptor ($69.99): TIE Fighter Pilot, Admiral Piett, Imperial Navy Trooper, Stormtrooper.

Imperial Inspection ($109.99): Imperial Shuttle, not unlike the Tydirium. Grand Moff Jerjerrod, Imperial Pilot, 2x Stormtroopers, Darth Vader.

The Final Battle ($199.99): A composite set, consisting of a complete Throne Room, and an Endor bunker. Luke Skywalker (Final Duel), Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, 2x Royal Guards, 2x Stormtroopers, 2x Scout Troopers, 2x Rebel Commandos, Han Solo, Princess Leia, C-3PO, R2-D2, Imperial Officer (Black Outfit), 2 Ewok Warriors, Chief Chirpa.

And for fun (never gonna happen):

The Rebel Fleet ($299.99): System-scale X-, Y-, A-, and B-Wing. Wedge Antilles, R2-A3, Horton Salm, Astromech, Arvel Crynyd, Adon Fox.

Victory Celebration (???): Huge Ewok Village. Han, Leia, Chewie, R2, 3PO, Luke, Lando, Wedge, Admiral Ackbar, Wicket, Chief Chirpa, 4 Ewoks, 4 Rebel Commandos, Yoda (Ghost), Obi-Wan (Ghost), Anakin (Ghost). Just a massive figure pack, with a few midi-scale fighters for all your firework needs! Complete with two sound bricks (for Yub Nub and the Special Edition Theme :grin:), and bleachers for the gang.

These all (well, all but a sound brick for yub nub but not victory celebration :laugh:) sound great, especially the endor bunker. We. need. A. New. Endor. Bunker.

And that rebel fleet in the vein of TIE fighter collection would be cool.

16 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

I forgot to add the Naboo Royal Starship for episode 1, but I was thinking that with this and the Yacht, Lego could either just do it in grey which I think only a few would complain OR a controversial idea would be to plaster the top layer of the set with chrome stickers. It might look a little disjointed but the stickers could be of a reasonable size hence would be easy to apply.

That would certainly be controversial, but if they could do that I agree it's the best thing they could do short of reviving chrome silver as a color.

Some random battle packs:

Rebel fleet battle pack: y-wing pilot, rebel ground crew, rebel officer, fleet trooper. Build is a maintenance/refueling vehicle. $14.99

Death star battle pack: TIE pilot, imperial officer, naval trooper, death star gunner. Build is a turbolaser. $14.99

Clone specialists: 1x ARC trooper (red), 1x ARC trooper (blue), 1x clone commando, 1x AT-RT driver (501st). Build is an accurately sized AT-RT and some terrain. $14.99

Droid specialists: 3x bx commandos, 3x b2 droids, build is a dwarf spider droid and a smaller crab droid. $14.99

And trying something new, basically sizing up the idea of the 501st set, would probably never happen:

Might of the empire: AT-ST, 2 speeder bikes, E-web, turbolaser. 2x AT-ST driver, 1x scout trooper, 4x stormtrooper, 1x Darth Vader, 1x Palpatine. $69.99

Hope of the rebellion: T-47 snowspeeder, PT-tower turret, speeder bike, some Yavin Temple fortress-type build. 2x rebel pilot, 4x rebel fleet trooper, 1x Luke Skywalker (yavin jacket, no medal print), 1x Leia, 1x Han. $69.99

Valor of the Republic: Av-7 cannon, 2x correctly scaled at-rts, 2x BARC speeder. 2x AT-RT drivers, 4x p2 shinies, Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano (S7), ARC trooper. $69.99

Oppression of the separatists: Spider droid, crab droid, 2x droidika, 4x b1, 4x b2, 2x bx commando, 1x Count Dooku, 1x General Grevious. $69.99

16 hours ago, ARC2149Nova said:

Some ideas for a ROTJ wave (2023 or earlier :laugh:)

Imperial Garrison Battle Pack: Tree with turret, Speeder Bike. 2x Stormtroopers, Scout Trooper, Imperial Officer (Lt. Renz)

Ewok Outpost ($24.99): Tree with lookout, Speeder Bike. Teebo, Tokkat, Luke Skywalker (Endor Poncho).

Pit of Carkoon ($39.99): Sarlacc takes up most of the build, with a BP-sized skiff. Han Solo, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, Brock Starsher, Vizam.

AT-ST ($49.99): Chewbacca, 2x AT-ST Pilots, Wicket.

TIE Interceptor ($69.99): TIE Fighter Pilot, Admiral Piett, Imperial Navy Trooper, Stormtrooper.

Imperial Inspection ($109.99): Imperial Shuttle, not unlike the Tydirium. Grand Moff Jerjerrod, Imperial Pilot, 2x Stormtroopers, Darth Vader.

Add an Endor Generator to these sets and boom ROTJ is back!

24 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

That would certainly be controversial, but if they could do that I agree it's the best thing they could do short of reviving chrome silver as a color.

Clone specialists: 1x ARC trooper (red), 1x ARC trooper (blue), 1x clone commando, 1x AT-RT driver (501st). Build is an accurately sized AT-RT and some terrain. $14.99

Droid specialists: 3x bx commandos, 3x b2 droids, build is a dwarf spider droid and a smaller crab droid. $14.99

Valor of the Republic: Av-7 cannon, 2x correctly scaled at-rts, 2x BARC speeder. 2x AT-RT drivers, 4x p2 shinies, Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano (S7), ARC trooper. $69.99

I’m just wondering how expensive the sets would become with the revival of chrome... 

Like the idea of the battle packs for sure! 

Been thinking similar regarding the 501st set with the AV-7 Cannon. Can’t really think of too many more small republic vehicles that would allow more of the same type of set the 501st offers...which is a shame.

I would love if we got ghost Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Anakin as promos for the ROTJ anniversary, but I seriously doubt it (and sidenote, but Victory Celebration > Yub Nub all day, don't hate me :laugh:)

As far as a few other ideas I've had lately:

Saw Gerrera's Hideout, $49.99.  Includes a 3 sided building (sorta like the Cantina) with a sliding door at one end, an entrance room with the space for his men to sit and gamble or whatever and an interrogation area, and then two prison cells on the other side, also with a raising door.  The roof and one of the walls would have a collapsable feature.  Includes Saw Gerrera, Jyn Erso, Bodhi Rook, Benthic, and another of Saw's soldiers.

Scarif AT-AT, $149.99.  AT-AT build, plus some small beach scenery, probably with an exploding feature.  Includes 2x AT-AT driver, 2x Shoretrooper, Baze Malbus with rocket launcher, and another Rebel soldier.

Blue Squadron X-Wing Fighter, $79.99.  Includes Antoc Merrick, an Astromech droid, 1 Rebel soldier, and 1 Scarif Shoretrooper

TIE Fighter, $59.99.  Has an exploding wing feature.  Includes Chirrut Imwe with crossbow, TIE pilot, and 2x Death Troopers

The Erso homestead, $29.99.  Similar to Obi-Wan's hut, also includes a moisture vaporator.  Includes Galen Erso, young Jyn Erso, Lyra Erso, and Director Krennic.  (Probably won't get made cause it's sort of dark for LEGO's typical tastes).

As you can see, I would love some more Rogue One sets.

3 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

I’m just wondering how expensive the sets would become with the revival of chrome... 

Like the idea of the battle packs for sure! 

Been thinking similar regarding the 501st set with the AV-7 Cannon. Can’t really think of too many more small republic vehicles that would allow more of the same type of set the 501st offers...which is a shame.

Probably pretty expensive :(. And yeah, besides the cannon and the BARC and already-oversized AT-RT that appear, there aren't any republic ground vehicles smaller than the AT-AP.

But they do have more than most factions, I was going to make that type of set for the resistance and first order but the only thing I could think of was a first order AT-ST. Even for the resistance, everything else is too big.

25 minutes ago, Kit Figsto said:

I would love if we got ghost Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Anakin as promos for the ROTJ anniversary, but I seriously doubt it (and sidenote, but Victory Celebration > Yub Nub all day, don't hate me :laugh:)

As far as a few other ideas I've had lately:

Rogue one sets all sound great, the saw's hideout set is really creative.

I agree it's unlikely we'll see force ghosts, but with Jek-14 and some ninjago characters having had translucent limbs in the past, and now all these patronuses for harry potter, I'm hoping we're not too far off from them being able to make torsos and hips out of translucent plastic. 

@Kit Figsto Rogue One sets sound good. I’m holding out for a AT-ACT Walker in the next 5-10 years...would be amazing. 

I’ve noticed that Lego are focusing some energy on Episode 3 sets right now. I think there’s so much choice for new sets for that film if I’m honest and they would sell crazy as it’s the most popular film of the Prequels. 

The Invisible Hand £139.99: General Grievous, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Chancellor Palpatine, Magnaguard(x2), Pilot Droid, Security Droid, R2-D2, Neimodian Pilot 

Republic Arc-170 Starfighter £69.99: Captain Jag, Clone Pilot(x2), Astromech Droid 

Republic Artillery Cannon (Ones in Venator in space) £19.99: Phase II Clone Trooper(x2) 

Republic UT-AT £84.99: Ki-Adi Mundi, Commander Bacara, Galactic Marine, Battle Droid(x2) 

Separatist Shuttle (Brown) £49.99: Wat Tambor, Droid Pilot, Battle Droid, Commander Cody, Tion Medon

Senate Duel (Senate Pods + Bail’s Airspeeder) £59.99: Yoda, Emperor Palpatine, Bail Organa, Shock Trooper 

Republic Gunboat £59.99 (with Crab Droid) Clone Pilot, 212th Clone Trooper(x2), Super Battle Droid(x2)

Coruscant Firespeeder £34.99: Firespeeder Pilot, Senate Guard 

Republic AT-OT Walker £129.99: Aayla Secura, Commander Bly, 327th Clone Trooper(x2), Battle Droid(x2) 

Republic Gunship £139.99 Clone Pilot, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, Saesse Tiin, Phase II Clone Trooper 

Wookie Catamaran £59.99: Luminara Unduli, Barriss Offee, Tarful, Kashyyk Clone Trooper, Battle Droid(x2) 

Clone Scout Walker £29.99: AT-RT Driver, Merumeru

Wookie Ornithopter £29.99: Wookie Warrior(x2), Battle Droid 

Republic Swamp Speeder £39.99: Quinlan Vos, 41st Corps Trooper, Super Battle Droid(x2)

Padme’s Star Skiff £79.99: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme, C3-PO, R2-D2 

Corporate Alliance Tank Droid £24.99: Battle Droid Commander, Battle Droid, Chewbacca 

UCS Jedi Temple £249.99: Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Plo Koon, Coleman Kcaj, Jocasta Nu, Cin Drallig, Temple Guard(x2)

Edited by ArrowBricks

4 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

These all (well, all but a sound brick for yub nub but not victory celebration :laugh:) sound great, especially the endor bunker. We. need. A. New. Endor. Bunker.

And that rebel fleet in the vein of TIE fighter collection would be cool.

1 hour ago, Kit Figsto said:

Hey, that's the other sound brick! I.E. the better one. :laugh:

4 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

Add an Endor Generator to these sets and boom ROTJ is back!

Not to mention I forgot about Jabba's Palace and/or The Khetanna:blush:

34 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

But they do have more than most factions, I was going to make that type of set for the resistance and first order but the only thing I could think of was a first order AT-ST. Even for the resistance, everything else is too big....

...I agree it's unlikely we'll see force ghosts, but with Jek-14 and some ninjago characters having had translucent limbs in the past, and now all these patronuses for harry potter, I'm hoping we're not too far off from them being able to make torsos and hips out of translucent plastic. 

That's probably my biggest gripe with the sequels. I wanted the Resistance/New Republic to have ground vehicles and unique craft. Instead, just a mismash of old parts and the galaxy's sith-iest bomber.

As for the ghosts, maybe tan and powder blue limbs and prints? With some transparent limbs? Even Chima had arms and legs in trans-blue, so it's something they must be experimenting with at least?

3 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

@Kit Figsto Rogue One sets sound good. I’m holding out for a AT-ACT Walker in the next 5-10 years...would be amazing. 

Oh, wow, I actually was unaware that it's a different vehicle than the normal AT-AT.  Sort of funny that their cargo transports still have massive guns on the side.  

5 hours ago, ARC2149Nova said:

Hey, that's the other sound brick! I.E. the better one. :laugh:

That's probably my biggest gripe with the sequels. I wanted the Resistance/New Republic to have ground vehicles and unique craft. Instead, just a mismash of old parts and the galaxy's sith-iest bomber.

As for the ghosts, maybe tan and powder blue limbs and prints? With some transparent limbs? Even Chima had arms and legs in trans-blue, so it's something they must be experimenting with at least?

Yeah, same here, if there's one problem it's lack of new vehicles (this is of course pretending Holdo and Canto Bight don't exist). With the ghosts, I think the biggest thing is a transparent blue torso, which is the thing I think they don't have down yet. Medium azure hands and hips are fine, and we know the limbs and head can already be made in translucent colors (though I'm not sure about hair or the yoda head mold). I think the problem is translucent plastic that they use isn't strong enough to be used for torsos, and normal tan/blue ones would look kinda bad IMO.

2 hours ago, Kit Figsto said:

Oh, wow, I actually was unaware that it's a different vehicle than the normal AT-AT.  Sort of funny that their cargo transports still have massive guns on the side.  

It's the empire, what'd you expect? :laugh: 

I would love if they released $20 or $30 sets of main ships in the vein of the Slave I from 75222. Smack dab in the middle of Microfighter scale and system scale sets, but more sophisticated than the 4+ stuff. A Slave I with Boba Fett and Carbonite Han, Millennium Falcon with Han and Chewie, maybe even a U-Wing with Cassian and K-2SO, plus all the Rebel and Imperial fighters.

These would be great for people who aren’t satisfied the caricatures of the Microfighters sets but don’t necessarily want or afford the system scale sets.