darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

if it has not been mentioned, i would like an:

Ewok Village!

if it is not released, may have to MOC 1 myself...

if it has not been mentioned, i would like an:

Ewok Village!

if it is not released, may have to MOC 1 myself...

I like the I dea I now want an damm ewok village! That idea deserves it's own thresd!

How about droid factory from epII? With assembly line and droids in various assembly phases, Anakin and Padme.

How about droid factory from epII? With assembly line and droids in various assembly phases, Anakin and Padme.

Another great idea!

A basic CW set

Set name: Crab droid

Minifigures: Osi Sobek, Even Piell, Captain Tarkin, Fives (ARC trooper), Echo (ARC trooper)

Contains: Crab droid, Stap

Price: £20, $25

Small sp. error but I would get that set. They would have a new mold for Even Piell's head, use normal head for Sobeck and CW Dooku/Palpatine hair for Tarkin.

Small sp. error but I would get that set. They would have a new mold for Even Piell's head, use normal head for Sobeck and CW Dooku/Palpatine hair for Tarkin.

Sobeck would need a new head mold for sure. his head has a similar shape to the new Geonosian head that TLG has just made (funny the TLG makes one alien head and it looks more like another :wacko: ). Also, for that many new molds in one set (Even Piell's head, Sobeck's head, Fives and Echo's helmets), that set would have to cost way more.

It would be nice to see a Mos Eisley cantina scene with the Bith band playing.

This is absolutely a set that needs a revamp. The last attempt was almost laughable, although it did give us a Dewback (which could use an update as well).

UCS Cloud city; I really love the original version, but a larger one would be amazing. Ideally this should include a decent landing pad that will fit either 4504 or 7965, some of the hallways, carbonite freezing chamber & the gantry where Luke battles Darth. More optimistically, they could add LEDs to the chamber to re-create the amazing orange & blue lighting, and possibly motorise the chamber! They could actually split it into a couple of sets which could be linked together. Minifigures: Lobot :wub: , Lando, Leia, Han, Luke, Darth & a couple of Ugnaughts!

I reckon TLG should make one of the following:

- Battle Of The 2nd Death Star (anyone got a better name?). Comes with Millenium Falcon, A-Wing, B-wing and a couple of TIE fighters. Minifigs are Lando, Nien Nunb, A-wing and B-wing pilots and Black-hole troopers.

- New Jabba's Palace. Comes with the palace (obviously :laugh: ). Minifigs are Jabba,3PO,R2,Luke,Han in carbonite,Leia (boushh),Chewie,aliens that are seen in the palace and spider droid thingy.

- Attack on Quell. Comes with Defiliator and 2 coconut hut thingys. Minifigs are Lok Durd,Aayla Secura,Ahsoka,Anakin,a few BDs and SBDs, A few little scottish monkey dudes.

I like the idea of more playsets, similar to the Endor set. The upcoming Hoth one has people divided, but I like the idea of a Mos Eisley/Jabba's Palace set. I certainly wouldn't be against more Endor or Tatoonie sets

I reckon TLG should make one of the following:

- Battle Of The 2nd Death Star (anyone got a better name?). Comes with Millenium Falcon, A-Wing, B-wing and a couple of TIE fighters. Minifigs are Lando, Nien Nunb, A-wing and B-wing pilots and Black-hole troopers.

I higly doubt TLG would do a collection of ships as a set including a ship that's already worth $100+ on its own. And why Blackhole troopers?

- Attack on Quell. Comes with Defiliator and 2 coconut hut thingys. Minifigs are Lok Durd,Aayla Secura,Ahsoka,Anakin,a few BDs and SBDs, A few little scottish monkey dudes.

To be presise Maduin, Quell was the battle in the air before. Another set Idea

Set name: Droid Frigate

Includes: Droid Frigate, 2 droid starfighters

Minifigures: Battle droid commander,Commando droid(x2), Battle droid (x3), super battle droid (x2), Wat Tambor

Price £120, $130

Yes the price may be high but we want a half decent rendtion of it.

Well, I thought that they piloted the TIE fighters but obviously I am wrong. Do stormtroopers pilot them then?

Naturally, they're piloted by TIE Pilots.

As the next "T6"

Set name: Jedi Ambassadorial shuttle

Includes: Jedi ambassadorial shuttle

Minifigures: Even Piell, Adi Gallia (sp.?), Series 3 obi wan, series 3 askoka.

Price:£50

Anybody up for a GR-75 Rebel Transport??? Maybe throw in the Ion Cannon or the Shield Generator, and we've got ourselves the last piece of the Hoth puzzle...?

Anybody up for a GR-75 Rebel Transport??? Maybe throw in the Ion Cannon or the Shield Generator, and we've got ourselves the last piece of the Hoth puzzle...?

A GR-75 would be nice, but it would be tough to sell to kids.

Am I the only one that doesn't want an Ion Cannon? It's much too big, just look at it compared to a turret.

Planet_Defender.jpg

If they made it it would be too small and laughable.

Count me in, too. Always had a soft spot for it. :blush:

830px-GR-75_Medium_Transport.jpg

Despite it's designation and purpose, the sleek appearance has something menacing - perfectly fits the style of a SW vehicle. :grin:

I therefore very much welcomed it's appearance in TPM.

Transport_ASP.JPG

But as told, kids might not feel too thrilled about it... :hmpf_bad:

A GR-75 would be nice, but it would be tough to sell to kids.

Am I the only one that doesn't want an Ion Cannon? It's much too big, just look at it compared to a turret.

*snipping pic*

If they made it it would be too small and laughable.

Perfectly agreed. There are quite some good MOCs of it around. I am afraid that ought to be enough for a mere 2 secs of screen appearance. :sadnew:

well, as far as i can see, much is being wished for. In my perception while following this thread for some time, Cloud City and sth on Jabba are on tops. My love (rehash of 6211) might very well have to wait until ANH hits the cinemas again. :look:

Still, Could City or Jabba's domain could appease me, too. :classic:

I therefore very much welcomed it's appearance in TPM.

Transport_ASP.JPG

But as told, kids might not feel too thrilled about it... :hmpf_bad:

It's actually from the Special Edition of ANH, not TPM. I don't believe we saw any classic vehicles in TPM.

But I would like to see this model made! And now that you post that picture, I'd rather see it as part of a large Mos Eisley theme.

It's actually from the Special Edition of ANH, not TPM. I don't believe we saw any classic vehicles in TPM.

But I would like to see this model made! And now that you post that picture, I'd rather see it as part of a large Mos Eisley theme.

Ah, so i stand corrected. :wink:

While i like your idea - i can't believe in TLG emphasising too much on Mos Eisley. But a redesign of an enlargerd Chalmun's Spaceport cantina definitely is a must, IMO. :sweet:

Ah, so i stand corrected. :wink:

While i like your idea - i can't believe in TLG emphasising too much on Mos Eisley. But a redesign of an enlargerd Chalmun's Spaceport cantina definitely is a must, IMO. :sweet:

Definitely. If there's one scene remaining that deserves justice from Lego, it has to be that one. If the license ends someday without a more definitive Mos Eisley set being made, there will be a lot of angry collectors out there (myself included).

Unfortunately I think you may be right, but we can only hope. With Lego creating more playsets lately though, it may be an option