TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

If they do Gizmo, they should make a Gremlin as well i think. Stripe for instance and as build he can transform in a spidergremlin but more likely he has a gremlinball shooter. Gizmo should come with a box or that barbie car :-D

By the way, for the youngsters on this forum, go watch these movies. They're great!

So is tomorrow the big day that we hear names and sets officially? Can't wait.

Does anyone think we'll get anymore teasers today? I thought today there would be even more than yesterday as the big announcement is tomorrow.

Edited by Rookie875

So is tomorrow the big day that we hear names and sets officially? Can't wait.

Yep! It's just going to be announcements on the franchises teased, Harry Potter, Gremlins, Adventure Time, etc.

Does anyone think we'll get anymore teasers today? I thought today there would be even more than yesterday as the big announcement is tomorrow.

We should, but it would be later in the day.

Will we get full franchises like all of the Harry Potter characters or just like Harry and Voldemort

There are two packs labeled HP, It's pretty obvious who the two are.

I know he did, but I've never heard of it before. Now I know more! Thanks for the information.

My pleasure!

Looking back, I think I came off a little brusque, and if so, I apologize. I was just startled that someone here wouldn't be familiar with those movies. But I meant no offense!

There are two packs labeled HP, It's pretty obvious who the two are.

Herbert Powell and Helga Pataki, of course!

Hey Arnold! coming to Dimensions? :tongue:

Actually, thinking about it, LEGO Nickelodeon games would be pretty cool.

Does this mean that Sonic will be revealed tomorrow?? :excited:

Actually, thinking about it, LEGO Nickelodeon games would be pretty cool.

That would be cool. I could see a Leonardo fun pack, that can change to all 4 ninja turtles (kind of like the Ghostbusters pack). Or a Aang/Korra fun pack.

It would also be nice to get a Lego TMNT game in general...

Yep

unless A. one is a team pack and/or B. the leaked list isn't final for what we're getting.

plus, aren't there files in game for Hermionie?

Yep

Kinda disappointing that we're not getting Ron and Hermione (unless one of those two packs turns out to be a team pack, but it's more likely to be a level pack and a fun pack or two fun packs).

What sort of mini-build would Voldemort have, I wonder? I guess it'd be a creature like Nagini or something, because he isn't really associated with any sorts of vehicles.

Harry's mini build would probably just be the Hogwarts Express. If they did additional packs for Ron and Hermione, the Weasleys' Ford Anglia and the Knight Bus could both be potential vehicles.

unless A. one is a team pack and/or B. the leaked list isn't final for what we're getting.

plus, aren't there files in game for Hermionie?

There were files for her, but I don't think it meant anything.

That's disappointing. Hopefully one of the connectable pack things has Ron and hermionie in it so we can get a complete gang

And here's another preview, it's probably Sonic.

EDIT: THREE new mini trailers. Looks like we're getting a fourth main character.

Also, new Ghostbusters.

Edited by FrankyCentaur

New Teaser are Up:

Oh that ring one has to be Sonic. Then the Slimer one must be the new Ghostbusters.. I don't know about the green box one.

"When it comes to rings, you don't get in Gollum's way. Unless you're the new guy on the block!"

​Definitely Sonic

I'm gonna guess from these teasers that the ones that are gonna be announced next are Sonic the Hedgehog, The A-Team and the Ghostbusters Reboot.

Teaser 3 has to be Teen Titans. It's in the same way the intro is.

Teaser 4 is Sonic, because of the ring.

Teaser 5 is obviously the new Ghostbusters.

Edited by legonerd54321

So I guess there's going to be an updated starter pack with 4 characters and also an 'upgrade' pack including the 4th character for people who already own the starter pack.