TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Lol does anyone find it really funny how slow Niffler moves in the game compared to movie? He's like as fast as the Flash in the movie :grin:

Managed to snag Sonic, Mission Impossible, and a Green Arrow this morning from GameStop! Plenty in stock. There were quite a few people in the store but only 3-4 (myself included) buying Dimensions. 

I got in roughly 4 hours ago and got my green arrow with the supergirl starter pack. Take that, limited editions!

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

Ordered Aquaman off GameStop's website last night, as I saw they were offering the Green Arrow figure there too (though not any more). Can't wait to get him and pop him into the game! :sweet: Although, my Aquaman just shipped, but Green Arrow still hasn't. I am getting a bit worried now... :look: He's still listed on my order page though, so I think I'll be good.

Edited by Legomaster34

Bought three packs today to finish off my entire collection from GameStop and was given three Green Arrows. Score! Now I just need to trade with somebody for Supergirl so my collection can truly be completed... or just buy her off BL.

My Marceline Fun Pack came with a non working (registers as blank) toy tag for her minifigure. Anyone having that problem with her or any other recent figures?

32 minutes ago, Zulithe said:

My Marceline Fun Pack came with a non working (registers as blank) toy tag for her minifigure. Anyone having that problem with her or any other recent figures?

Apparently, lots of people are. The Brick Fan just posted an article about that issue earlier today: http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-dimensions-adventure-time-marceline-fun-pack-71285-widespread-issues/

It seems to be a widespread issue in the US only.

35 minutes ago, Zulithe said:

There's widespread issues with that specific pack, which has pretty much been recalled at this point. That's why I have the whole collection except her; I'm waiting for a fixed one next year.

Edit: ninja'd

Edited by legozebra

8 minutes ago, Legomaster34 said:

Some new info, noticeably about the Powerpuff Girls, here: http://www.brickstolife.com/arthur-parsons-reddit-ama-lego-dimensions-recap/

Some interesting stuff from that article. Glad to hear that Star will be playable, hoping to get that figure though. It'd be cool if they re-released a TTG figure of Cyborg! Also whoever's idea that was at the bottom about characters being exclusive figures they're complete idiots :damn: And if they do this a lot of people are gonna be pissed off 

Got my Aquaman today, but Green Arrow still hasn't shipped. I'm starting to get worried. :look: Did anybody else buy him online?

Edited by Legomaster34

I'm guessing this means Starfire will be an actual minifigure. I mean we have Cyborg, LBM Robin, TTG Raven and Beast Boy, so it would be strange to not release her as a minifigure since everyone else got one. I guess they could do the character switch thing like they did with Ghostbusters, but that would be weird for a single character... Hoping we get a better hairpiece if they do release her. Though, I wouldn't mind a complete redesign altogether (there are a lot of different costumes for her, something different might be nice).

I have to say, not excited for Powerpuff Girls. New head molds don't sound that great to me (didn't like the Simpsons ones at all), but it'll be accurate to the show I guess. Three characters with not only similar powers, but similar designs, doesn't exactly sound like that great of a fit for this game. Sadly I'd almost prefer the PPG villains as minifigures over the actual Powerpuff Girls...

Edited by strangely

Really can't wait to get my hands on that Goonies pack! That's gonna be so awesome!!

What I wonder though is if you'll be able to bicycle through the levels...

I mean- The Goonies bicycling through the Goon Docks was such an iconic part of the film that I'd really be disappointed if you couldn't use bikes in the LEGO game...

It would be so cool if you could jump on a bike at the push of a button (like LEGO Dimensions Harry Potter jumping on his flying broomstick) or if you could lend a bike at one of those bike racks already in the game...

2 hours ago, legorob44 said:

hi everyone i'm rob and new here.. what do you guys tink of Beetlejuice not even being close to done yet?

That probably refers to the actual, physical minifigure (or at least a unique hair mold for it) not yet being finalized and in production. I imagine the game content for it is well under way, though it's surely not done, either.

2 hours ago, legorob44 said:

i'm kinda upset that the pp girls will use supergirls powers for constructs

How does it personally impact you? The designers were very clear from the beginning you would not need Supergirl or Green Arrow in order to reach 100% completion and it appears lantern constructs are required for some minikits. Clearly Supergirls powers were not meant to be unique.

Mission Impossible might be my new favorite level pack. Also, Ethan Hunt looks even better with the legs and backpack from the S16 spy.

Ethan Hunt

Edited by mediumsnowman

16 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

Mission Impossible might be my new favorite level pack. Also, Ethan Hunt looks even better with the legs and backpack from the S16 spy.

Just got got that same pack yesterday, really good level. I also have those spy legs, so I'll have to give that a try cuz' that looks really good!

On 11/27/2016 at 5:11 PM, legorob44 said:

i'm kinda upset that the pp girls will use supergirls powers for constructs

Are you kidding? As much as them having those powers in the show bugs me, I'm beyond pleased to hear that somebody that's readily available will have those powers, especially characters I already plan on getting! 

Say, Bubbles can talk to animals, maybe she'll have parseltongue? That would be convenient, since I don't think I'll wind up getting Harry Potter unless I have to. 

I'm wondering just how far they'll go with switching character skins like they are with Cyborg. Will LBM Robin be able to turn into TTG Robin? And them would he be able to turn into regular Robin? Will Batman be able to turn into LBM Batman? Will he be able to turn into Lego Movie Batman? Will the other Titans turn into regular forms of themselves in the DC World? This seems like a bit of a mess of a concept to apply across the board, and if they don't, it'll really break the narrative. 

Admittedly, I'm sure they're passing on a TTG Cyborg pack because of how few Cyborg fun packs seemed to have sold.