TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Clearly who haven't been to the Black Archive.

Where they only appear in photographs on a billboard as far as I can tell...?

Orc-nindroids? What do those look like? Nindroids with scimitars?

Also, very exited to know what Skylor's abilities will be. If she can steal people's powers, than what's the point of getting other characters?

Also, I wonder whether she'll have the zukin variation like everyone else, or her new outfit? I wonder if she'll have her crossbow and rocketpad as well?

Edited by gamejutzu

Orc-nindroids? What do those look like? Nindroids with scimitars?

Also, very exited to know what Skylor's abilities will be. If she can steal people's powers, than what's the point of getting other characters?

Also, I wonder whether she'll have the zukin variation like everyone else, or her new outfit? I wonder if she'll have her crossbow and rocketpad as well?

Skylor's essentially the Mega Man of Ninjago. She could pretty much have anything in the game.

Where they only appear in photographs on a billboard as far as I can tell...?

Which wouldn't account for the listing in the files considering they are listed as CHARS (or in other words, characters).

Which wouldn't account for the listing in the files considering they are listed as CHARS (or in other words, characters).

Oddly enough I've never known Rory and Amy being the sort of characters who would get into a fight. But on the odd occasion but otherwise nothing comes to mind.

Also noticed Green Lantern on that list. Don't remember him appearing anywhere.

He did appear on as an image on a TV screen in the Dalek Extermination of Earth level when your about to face the Autons same thing with Scarecrow. And it's the only reference to them being in the game they've got so far.

I'm really hoping that with the new wave comes updated adventure worlds, for the themes that already exist. for example the teen titans packs need a jump city world. so maybe not just additions to already existing worlds but new worlds too but for the same themes. that may sound confusing but in three years I doubt that there would be any plans for themes like dc or lego movie to be discontinued and in that case we should be able to get new worlds and updates for them.

On another note, as a huge fan of the flash, (which may be apparent by my profile) i would LOVE to have a pack for him. not only would a speedster be awesome in this game but in a level pack he could have his flash mobile which could be useable on time travel switches, and his cosmic teadmill which he could run on to charge up electricity and use it on switches. i personally think that would be awesome. sorry if this isnt the right place to post this, wasnt sure whether we still couldn't post wishlists or not.

teen titans packs

Hmm? There are TT packs?

Anyways, you have a point. Ninjago needs Djinjago, and maybe the underworld too.

Skylor's essentially the Mega Man of Ninjago. She could pretty much have anything in the game.

Or the Rogue of Ninjago. But that's the thing; How are they going to handle her abilities?

Tom Bombadil- Actually might be playable for the plant-growing ability.

I don't think they can use characters from Tolkien's books if they don't appear in the movies.

Bombadil's been in the games, so I don't see why not. I thought he was a later cut from the film, so he had a licensed design.

Bombadil's been in the games, so I don't see why not. I thought he was a later cut from the film, so he had a licensed design.

That's like the weirdest thing to happen in the Lego Lord of the Rings game and he didn't have a role at all in the movies and yet he's playable in the game. "Quick we need more characters for the game! Uhhhh Tom Bombadil! Yes put him in there! But wasn't he cut from the movies? Who cares we need more characters!"

Sooo while I got hyped yesterday, I realized, isn't there content using the Midway Arcade pack that we haven't seen yet that can have some of these characters?

For example, in the first Doctor Who stage, there's a Defender Arcade portal that has stuff we haven't been able to access- isn't it possible that Amy, Rory and River are all just in there, and that they won't be actual figures? :(

Sooo while I got hyped yesterday, I realized, isn't there content using the Midway Arcade pack that we haven't seen yet that can have some of these characters?

For example, in the first Doctor Who stage, there's a Defender Arcade portal that has stuff we haven't been able to access- isn't it possible that Amy, Rory and River are all just in there, and that they won't be actual figures? :(

That's seem very possible.

Personally I think it will be just a mini game thing for lots of studs, because if it opened up a new area there would be a mini kit in there, and you can already get all 10 kits in the Who level, so probably not going to have the Ponds in it (even though I really want River)

Anyone know how to tackle that one Gold Brick in the DC hub world (pretty much in the middle of the world) where you can see there is a roof above you in an open structure with a golden floor? I tried Venkman but his proton pack won't reach that high up, and since i can't fly him up there with a ship then use the pack, i have no clue how to get this one? Wait for Superman and hope he can do FLYING GOLD LASER or something?

Darth Wayne: If you are talking about the gold square on the bottom of Wayne Tower, the only way I could get there was to upgrade Wonder Woman's invisible jet to the second upgrade as it can destroy gold objects. None of the characters (like Cyborg of Venkman) were able to destroy it for me. I was going to wait until Superman came out but ended up obsessively needing the gold brick. Ha

Darth Wayne: If you are talking about the gold square on the bottom of Wayne Tower, the only way I could get there was to upgrade Wonder Woman's invisible jet to the second upgrade as it can destroy gold objects. None of the characters (like Cyborg of Venkman) were able to destroy it for me. I was going to wait until Superman came out but ended up obsessively needing the gold brick. Ha

Not sure if that is indeed Wayne Tower BUT that is solid advice regardless! Tx, i will try this out, don't wanna wait for Supes either :P

Personally I think it will be just a mini game thing for lots of studs, because if it opened up a new area there would be a mini kit in there, and you can already get all 10 kits in the Who level, so probably not going to have the Ponds in it (even though I really want River)

Must be new NFC minifigures then! Especially when nobody in the know has said we won't get any.

It is Wayne Tower, and I got the gold brick with the Laser-Pulse TARDIS.

Do vehicles like that have the ability to aim their lasers up and down? I was unable to get through that gold barrier with Benny's Lasercraft, which can seemingly only fire lasers in a direct horizontal line.

Lyichir, the upgraded invisible jet allowed me to target the gold pad under Wayne Tower (unlike Benny's spaceship which did not have a targeting mechanism).