DarthTwoShedsJackson

[MOC]s - Star Wars REBELS Vehicles and other Creations

That looks really impressive, but I thought only the inside of the wings were colored and not the outside?

Ooooops - you're perfectly right. How embarassing. I'll have to solve this later.

Regarding my Speeder Bikes from REBELS, here's an exploded look at the not so obvious parts of the respective builds, since it was requested:

EzrasSpeederBike.jpg

KanansSpeederBike.jpg

Edited by DarthTwoShedsJackson

Thanks for the breakups! I really want to build these at some point. If I ever pick up the TLG versions I'll definately make them look like these!

In order to complete my collection of speeder bikes from the show, I had to come up with another teeny weeny build for Sabine's Jumpspeeder which appeared in two episodes of season 1. First, here's an image of the 'real' thing. Obviously, there's no way of getting the angled element with the handle bars at the top and have the minifig legs to either side of it, so the main challenge was to come up with a build tiny enough and close enough to the original look so that it is recocnizable.

Sabines%20JumpSpeederX.jpg

Here's the build I've come up with:

Sabines%20JumpSpeeder.jpg

Sabines%20JumpSpeeder2.jpg

Now I need to find a way to get the Rebel Speeders into the GHOST, at least the two smaller ones - Kanan's and Sabine's. Good thing I've already modified the ship to include the large sliding hatch between the front and rear landing gear into which Chopper flew when he escaped from his sabotage mission on the imperial communications cruiser in the episode before the season finale. :classic:

Looks good! I would fill out the back more, and replace the yellow tiles with blue. And maybe while you're at it, add some sort of slope piece to the front. It still looks good though!

I'm just gobsmacked at how good your Gozanti Class Cruiser is, it looks just amazing. When I first spotted TLG Imperial Assault Carrier thought it looked ok but I did really like the functionality features. your design is sooooo much more accurate looks wise.

I understand that you've just done alot of photos detailing how to build your 'The Ghost' MOC, when you have some time, would you mind also doing the same for this one please?

I joined the forum specifically to ask if building instuctions and part no.s are available for the Ghost?

My little boy loves Rebels, (as do I) and the standard Ghost is a bit wanting.

I suspect not.

Congrats on your builds. Utterly brilliant.

I joined the forum specifically to ask if building instuctions and part no.s are available for the Ghost?

My little boy loves Rebels, (as do I) and the standard Ghost is a bit wanting.

I suspect not.

Congrats on your builds. Utterly brilliant.

Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it. And welcome to Eurobricks! As for pictures that might help you building it, have a look here: http://www.eurobrick...ic=101530&st=50 , post #71

Also, user GuyDudeMan27 is in the process of creating a LDD file for the build, but I don't know how far he got with that.

I ordered the pieces, based on your pictures, to make the Kanan speeder bike and the Sabine jumpspeeder. I got some of the pieces in different colors for the jumpspeeder, some more blue and yellow instead of white and gray. I'll post some pictures when I finish putting them together.

I ordered the pieces, based on your pictures, to make the Kanan speeder bike and the Sabine jumpspeeder. I got some of the pieces in different colors for the jumpspeeder, some more blue and yellow instead of white and gray. I'll post some pictures when I finish putting them together.

Great, I'm looking forward to your pictures!

What is the dark gray piece on the bottom of the back of the jumpspeeder?

Looks like a 2x2 dark bley plate, with a 1x1 round trans-clear brick stuck underneath in the center for support. Am I close?

Looks like a 2x2 dark bley plate, with a 1x1 round trans-clear brick stuck underneath in the center for support. Am I close?

That's what I thought, but it doesn't fit the 2 x 3 white plate above it.

That's what I thought, but it doesn't fit the 2 x 3 white plate above it.

Ah! Duh. :blush: Right...

...and a 2x2 jumper wouldn't, either. Hrmm... maybe 2 1x2 jumpers, parallel to the length of the 2x3 plate, with the clear round brick stuck in the middle of the forward jumper?

Cool - I like the added blue on Sabine's Jump Speeder. I guess I need to get those parts in blue myself, now! :thumbup:

I wanted to do the front part white blue white, but it didn't work. If you watch the season 2 premiere closely, you'll see that the seat is actually blue. I used a transparent yellow circle to clip the two pieces for the seat together.