Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Sinner vs. Hinckley

I still dont get it. *wacko*

Perhaps you just weren't meant to...

Sinner, that first post of yours is an excellent read now that I know you. It's a good thing I didn't visit the Hello My name is forum back then because I may have gaffed at the breast pump and then we may not have been friends and eventually bitter enemies :-P . I really want to see the pump! Not in use...all due respect...but since the only description is that it really works but was too noisy is so intriguing and puts so many odd pictures in my head...

I love how you had to "break the news" to your wife. As so many people have said here, it's not something you bring up on a first date. How great that she is so supportive of your lifestyle *wub* After, all you were born that way, and as they say it's in your DNA!

*sweet* Thanks for sharing >:-( Now, back to our smackdown!

Cmon Hincky, just tell me.

I do not respond to commands. You need to learn to use pleases and thank yous.

Please Hincky. I really want to know. Are you trying to burn the house down or what? Please Hincky.

Please Hincky. I really want to know. Are you trying to burn the house down or what? Please Hincky.

Now you sound too desperate. Only use one please...

Just kidding! :-P Although I fear I will be contributing to the deliquency of a minor, in that picture Sinner and I are playing a prank on someone. It's doesn't really work with a back-pack, but the point is you're supposed to put dog poo in a paper bag and put it on someone's porch and light it on fire. Then ring the doorbell and hide in the bushes. When they see the fire, they try to stamp it out and get dog poo on their feet. :-D :-D :-D >:-( You must never do that to someone, it's mean!

EDIT: I have a new title! Yay!! But I think you misspelled pooing... :-D Thanks! *sweet*

The smackdown is tomorrow, finally!!!

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with *y*

Go Sinner!!!Crush Haole

:-P :-D

Piranha

Just kidding! :-P Although I fear I will be contributing to the deliquency of a minor, in that picture Sinner and I are playing a prank on someone. It's doesn't really work with a back-pack, but the point is you're supposed to put dog poo in a paper bag and put it on someone's porch and light it on fire. Then ring the doorbell and hide in the bushes. When they see the fire, they try to stamp it out and get dog poo on their feet. :-D :-D :-D >:-( You must never do that to someone, it's mean!

EDIT: I have a new title! Yay!! But I think you misspelled pooing... :-D Thanks! *sweet*

I might try that some time. ;-)

It's an intentional play on word. You used to boo everyone. Hence the booing.

Sinner, that first post of yours is an excellent read now that I know you. It's a good thing I didn't visit the Hello My name is forum back then because I may have gaffed at the breast pump and then we may not have been friends and eventually bitter enemies :-P .

In hindsight it probably was too much information! I just noticed that a lot of people were asked questions after their "Hello! My name is..." so I decided to save some time.

I really want to see the pump! Not in use...all due respect...but since the only description is that it really works but was too noisy is so intriguing and puts so many odd pictures in my head...

I wish I could show you it; it is long broken and I didn't have a digital camera then. (I got that the year after. :-( ) I have been considering making a new one however. The first one I made was with 80s Lego only and Technic in particular has massively improved since.

I love how you had to "break the news" to your wife. As so many people have said here, it's not something you bring up on a first date. How great that she is so supportive of your lifestyle *wub* After, all you were born that way, and as they say it's in your DNA!

Yes, I am a very lucky guy. *sweet* Aside from the loss of my bucket I have very few complaints! X-D

It's an intentional play on word. You used to boo everyone. Hence the booing.

Oh, I knew that. :-$ I just like to say pooing. Thank you for the new title, it's very clever! X-D BTW, I still boo people.

Speaking of booing people, boo us! Boo me and Sinner. Although our MOCs were done Wednesday we have a little delay in our Smackdown. Truth be told Sinner is scared. I am too! Don't get me wrong, this can be pretty nerve-wracking and confidence shaking. Granted, I didn't cry about it until I peed my pants like Sinner did, but I understand how he feels. We delayed the poll a little bit until Sinner could get a hold of himself...

So SW4J has the pictures but he is very busy today and will not be able to start the poll until tonight or tomorrow morning (US time). I apologize to all of our fans (What? Me? Ego?! :-P ) who are dying to see what we came up with. And to my walrus pal Sinner: Best of luck, my friend! I hope you are feeling better and your pants are dry. :-$

So check back later to see what happens when the gloves come off! >:-)

Smackdown On!

grafitti.jpg

I know what you're thinkin', punks. You're thinkin' did copmike fire six shots or only five? Now to tell you the truth, I forgotten myself in all this excitement. But bein' this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful non-LEGO handgun in the AFOL-world, and it'll blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punks? >:-) !

Game On *y*

copmike

223_14_c197c83441.jpg

Well its Saturday August 4th

I wonder what is going to happen today,If I recall it was something involving lego

:-D

Can't wait to see what you guys came up with 8-

It's finally time! it's finally here! The culmination of the fight of the century that you've all been waiting for!

Sinner vs. Hinckley

Remember that these folders are in no particular order, and either one could have been either one. Also, the pictures have been edited so that no apparent differences exist as far as photography. Please remember to vote just for which MOC you like more, not who you like me (because there's no option for me)

Here's the first MOC!

00c.jpg

Folder

And here's the second MOC!

001.jpg

Folder

Both beauties 8-

Edited by hinckley39

At risk of being beaten up by Starwars4J, here are all the images...

MOC 1

00a.jpg

00b.jpg

00c.jpg

00d.jpg

00e.jpg

MOC 2

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

(Sorry; I don't want to wait for the moderation. It could take days and I am dying to get my bucket back!)

This is weird, because I think I know who is who by the picture taking skills, and yet I find they are somehow reversed. MOC 1 got my vote as it has this great robot on wheels.

It's bad for MOC2 cause it would have got my vote if it didn't have all those colors mixed up :-P

This is weird, because I think I know who is who by the picture taking skills, and yet I find they are somehow reversed. MOC 1 got my vote as it has this great robot on wheels.

It's bad for MOC2 cause it would have got my vote if it didn't have all those colors mixed up :-P

Hinckley came over to my house and took the photos. ;-)

EDIT: This is turning out well; at 25 votes it is 14/11. It's going to be close!

I vote for Moc 1. It looks like a futuristic Army Dropship(I like futuristic Army stuff )

Damn, I didn't notice that competition was about star wars :-|

I vote for MOC 1. I like how all the things fit inside the main ship. Plus, I like the minifig selection.

Shakar

Edited by Shakar

sailboat.jpg

wait a minute. What ever happened to that boat? I wonder where it could be. I miss it so. :'-( Why do I feel like I'm repressing some memory...

;-)

I wish I knew where my boat was :'-(

Mr Hinckley.... I thought you did know I have stolen your beloved sailboat! >:-)

hinckleys_sailboat.png

In the meantime the sail has grown 1 stud..

Mr Tiber

Mr Hinckley.... I thought you did know I have stolen your beloved sailboat! >:-)

That's not fair; he was blaming me... I hope you have extended the keel as well; that is a huge sail!