Just finished building it - the sword that was given is the Techcalibur sword, the silver and trans blue one.

While I knew it was going to be that, the advertisement and the instructions both show a differently colored sword, light trans blue and normal trans blue. ???

Lego-Nexo-Knights.png

Lucky people who got it, I didn't bother to go to the event. Some of you look very young or you're actually kids :P

Or you have kids with you, which is very useful.

The store I went to seemed to have no problem with adults participating, and from what I've heard from people in some of the Facebook groups I'm in, that's the case with a lot of stores. Some stores apparently do ensure that kids all got a chance to build a set before letting adults through but don't stop adults from participating after there are no more kids in line. My local store just let me through the line with everybody else.

The store I went to seemed to have no problem with adults participating, and from what I've heard from people in some of the Facebook groups I'm in, that's the case with a lot of stores. Some stores apparently do ensure that kids all got a chance to build a set before letting adults through but don't stop adults from participating after there are no more kids in line. My local store just let me through the line with everybody else.

I feel like that's the case with any other toysrus, but my local one didn't let me get the bat signal promotion due to being a adult. I shouldn't be complaining, but that's how my toysrus acts with these promotions.

Yah I had no problem getting mine but they were pretty packed for the first bit of it and wanted to make sure kids got priority. Seems like the Nexo knights theme is hitting off pretty well to, the shelves for the sets were nearly cleared out aside from some the biggest sets (Fortrex and Evil Mobile) and the smallest sets.

Glad it was just another Techcalibur. I'd be really annoyed if it was an exclusive. Incidentally, which sets do you guys think I should get next? I'm planning on getting all of them (aside from Ultimate Beast Master and probably Ultimate Robin), I've got about 50 euros to spend, I found a shop where most products are at 90% or less of LEGO's normal prices and I already have Ultimate Macy and Moltor's Lava Smasher. Does Lance's horse ($17), the Battle Blaster ($9, I believe, although it may have been even cheaper), the Chaos Catapult (ditto) and Ultimate Lavaria (ditto) sound like a good idea? Or should I just get the Battle Blaster, the Chaos Chariot ($27) and Lavaria?

Edited by DraikNova

Seems like the Nexo knights theme is hitting off pretty well to, the shelves for the sets were nearly cleared out aside from some the biggest sets (Fortrex and Evil Mobile) and the smallest sets.

I have not noticed this in my area. There seem to be plenty of them on shelves everywhere.

Took my kids to the event, and they enjoyed it. I live in an area where there are a lot of young families, so there are always a ton of kids. As such, they don't let adults take one :cry_sad:

The set is good, but as far as colors go it looks nothing like the promotional image. :sceptic:

I have not noticed this in my area. There seem to be plenty of them on shelves everywhere.

Maybe they do sell well, but the store employees are restocking them quickly?

Maybe they do sell well, but the store employees are restocking them quickly?

I know. What you see on shelves is never a good indicator of how well something is selling. People say that LOTR & Hobbit sets didn't sell well because they always saw them on shelves, but your argument works there as well.

Wow, that magazine comes with Lance's emblem shield inlay? I'm going to have to see whether I can either find the magazine or bricklink the inlay.

I am not sure. It will complement the 1st issue figs very well, but I was thinking they only put the shield rendering to represent Lance...

Decided to finish and post my Scurrier Mechs (sorry for the bad picture quality :hmpf_bad: ), but back on topic has anyone actually Seen the exclusive 'Black Knight' set or is it all just speculation?

As far as I know, nobody's seen it. But it was in the Toy Fair press guide BZPower got, so it's more than just speculation. Its name, number, US/Canadian price, and piece count are all confirmed.

As far as I know, nobody's seen it. But it was in the Toy Fair press guide BZPower got, so it's more than just speculation. Its name, number, US/Canadian price, and piece count are all confirmed.

Thanks for the info!

If you look at the 8th episode of the Nexo Knights show, you can see the black knight is a pretty awesome mech, with a shield that's also a fist, a sword that's also some kind of helicopter arm (for chopping) and it has jetboots. I'm very curious how much of that will be in the lego set.

In the german version of the NK magazine, there is no shield power near the mini robo horse. So I dont think neither we will get it here in germany, nor anybody else.

If you look at the 8th episode of the Nexo Knights show, you can see the black knight is a pretty awesome mech, with a shield that's also a fist, a sword that's also some kind of helicopter arm (for chopping) and it has jetboots. I'm very curious how much of that will be in the lego set.

Screenshot please? Can't find that episode online. :sceptic:

Mixels meet W40K Orks :classic: very sweet !!

And Draiknova your cat/chameleon dragon is a very ambitious and original MOC, you make us proud :classic:

Thanks! I honestly thought it looked a lot more like a bulldog than either of those, but now that you mention it, I can see the resemblance.