No Jestro ultimate, he will indeed get a new look making him look more involved with the other baddies.

So we can assume some sort of lava-like appearance. Thanks for the tip.

I'm hoping he gets a black jester hat with red / orange balls.

He will become a giant lava monster with the horn pieces of the EvilMobile and the style of the PW Crystal King.

I'm sure.

I'm still waiting for Jestro to get his jester cap with it's tails looking up,just like that promo picture.And I can't wait for ToyFair,I'm really curious to see how his fortress will look like.

Edited by LOTR34

I'm still waiting for Jestro to get his jester cap with it's tails looking up,just like that promo picture.And I can't wait for ToyFair,I'm really curious to see how his fortress will look like.

When is ToyFair by any chance?

He will become a giant lava monster with the horn pieces of the EvilMobile and the style of the PW Crystal King.

I'm sure.

That would be disappointing.

Can anyone confirm whether the next Jestro from the Lava Castle set will be a minifigure or a brick-built monster?

Well the London ToyFair starts around somewhere at the end of this month.And the New York TF starts next month,I think at 12 February. Edited by LOTR34

I actually considered buying a couple of these sets today. Ended up not getting any (but I did get the free offer at the LEGO Store), mostly due to minifigure distribution. I like that the Ash Attacker is in a $10 set, but the set is awful. I would have preferred him in the other $10 set, which has a better looking build. I like that Lance is in 3 sets, but I don't really like the build on the Evil Mobile (which was wider than I expected), and the fact it only comes with 2 minifigures for $60 (although they are 2 of the best). I also don't like the Robo Horse, or the other minifigures included in the set. I thought about the Library because of Lance and Ava, but it's not that great a set, and I've soured a bit on the books now that I see that they are all translucent covers (except for the Book of Monsters, which is cool). As much as I love the detail put into the King's Mech, and the King himself, I don't really like the color scheme and the shield arm.

So in the end, I've decided I will probably just go to Bricks & Pieces or BrickLink to find Lance (or just his visor), Jestro, Ash Attacker torsos and legs, and the Book of Monsters. Maybe Moltor, Ava, the King & Queen, Macy's plume, and some of those cool pyramid pieces as well.

Got a nice surprise today coming into work. I always make a pass through the lego aisle on my way to my department and lo and behold! Nexo knights and a few marvel, dc and star wars sets from the winter wave. Definitely gonna grab something on my way home.

So as I suspected, Brickshop.nl is having some amazing pre-order deals! Most sets with 15% pre-order discount. Best of the bunch: Fortrex for €84.99 and Jestro's Evil Mobile for €42.49 (mistake with too low normal retail prices on with they discounted?) :sweet:

Edited by Exetrius

So as I suspected, Brickshop.nl is having some amazing pre-order deals! Most sets with 15% pre-order discount. Best of the bunch: Fortrex for €84.99 and Jestro's Chaos Chariot for €42.49 (mistake with too low normal retail prices on with they discounted?) :sweet:

thank you. 15% is super, but the starting price is a bit random, sometimes for the best but often higher than the Lego Shop price : http://shop.lego.com...NIGHTS-ParTheme

(9 euros for ultimate, 40 for Clay Rumbleblade...)

Edited by ChristopheQ

Considering this wave only,I have to say that the only good looking sets are Clay's Blade thingy and Jestro's Evil Mobile and I no I'm not a fan of the Fortrex,I would prefered an actual castle.So I might buy Jestro's set and then wait untill the summer set pictures start to drop.

thank you. 15% is super, but the starting price is a bit random, sometimes for the best but often higher than the Lego Shop price : http://shop.lego.com...NIGHTS-ParTheme

(9 euros for ultimate, 40 for Clay Rumbleblade...)

There is quite a difference between the French and Dutch prices on S@H apparently: all Ultimates are €9.99, Jestro's Evil Mobile is €59.99 and Fortrex is €109.99 on the Dutch site, so I guess that makes the Brickshop deal a lot sweeter for me!

No Jestro ultimate, he will indeed get a new look making him look more involved with the other baddies.

Well the London ToyFair starts around somewhere at the end of this month.And the New York TF starts next month,I think at 12 February.

Given the rather spindly look of what we think may be Jestro's lava castle/tower/base, I think that set may feature several builds as opposed to the castle being one single huge build. So more of a City of Stixx type set as opposed to a Fortex type set. So I could see that set containing the volcano castle, a secondary villian build and a reasonably sized knight vehicle and Jestro being either a big fig or a small 100 piece-ish figure build like Sparkks.

As for the Toy Fair schedule and what to expect, it would be as follows:

London Toy Fair: Jan 24th to Jan 26th

No photos allowed. However, some websites are invited to attend it (Brickset for one) and often provide brief descriptions of the sets. Convention attendees often post more detailed descriptions about specific sets in the various forums for those sites (and also here on Eurobricks).

Nuremburg Toy Fair: Jan 27th to Feb 1st

Photography allowed. Will have pics by this time at the latest.

New York Toy Fair: Feb 13th to 16th

Photography allowed. Covered by most major North American sites/YouTubers/Bloggers. Expect video coverage and detailed set descriptions.

Jestro lava castle will be huge and a must buy. It will have volcano elements in it, but not a full on volcano. Jestro will be new in this set, that's about all I know and the price.

Edited by amazingbricks

Obviously it won't be a full mountain, but I'm really going to be dissapointed if this means another Agents-style volcano facade rather than a more imposing, circular, crater-like design.

Thanks for the details TPLSTER21 but personally in regards on the London TF I wouldn't put so much faith on the set descriptions,since they barely provide worth while information and I would rather wait for the set pictures themeselves later on.

Edited by LOTR34

Obviously it won't be a full mountain, but I'm really going to be dissapointed if this means another Agents-style volcano facade rather than a more imposing, circular, crater-like design.

That's where the new city sub theme comes in handy ;)

Anyways, it's still going to have volcano elements in it.

Edited by amazingbricks

So I said I'd either get the Rumble Blade or the Robo Horse at the Lego Store.

I ended up getting them both. Have yet to build them, but I'm pretty excited.

Also swung by TRU where they were stocking the NK sets. Overheard one of the employees refer to the Jestro set as Jextro's Evil 'Mobile' (as in mobile phone). I got a kick out of that.

Is there a big version of this pic thatbi can download?

That's actually a screenshot from the game on my Flickr, and yes, there's a feature on Flickr to download full size photos... If you're on desktop, there's a download button where you can choose the size.

Jestro lava castle will be huge and a must buy. It will have volcano elements in it, but not a full on volcano. Jestro will be new in this set, that's about all I know and the price.

What's the price then? $120?

Sounds awesome though, definitely going to buy it.