I would've hoped for a cobra or a snake knight.... One can hope...... as for robin I think that he could become a Hawk??? As in hawk Knight....................

Maybe iI missed something in translation, but Hawk and Falcon (Clay) is almost the same things right ?

regarding the chick, becoming big :

DraikNova, on 19 December 2015 - 09:57 PM, said:

Chickens are pretty vicious though. There's a reason they were the contestants in one of the most popular medieval "sports".

True, didn't think of that. As a French I can only agree a rooster is a very legit heraldic symbol. But there will still be 2 birds within the team... A kitty becoming a classy and smart felid could maybe have been cute ?

Interesting how they passed on the 2 typical heraldic symbol (lion and eagle), probably to avoid to much similarity with Chima ? or (retro) Castle :wink:

Should I get the Chaos Chariot or the Evil Mobile? My mind is set on the Mobile, but the Chaos Chariot looks just as good.

For almost half the price, maybe the Chariot is a better deal. And I find the two giant globlins (pieces and mechanism) very nice, kind of the most striking element of the theme... Plus you will get a Jestro next Christmas with your Volcano base :wink:

Edited by ChristopheQ

Should I get the Chaos Chariot or the Evil Mobile? My mind is set on the Mobile, but the Chaos Chariot looks just as good.

To be honest, all of those minifigures are coming in summer sets besides beast master I think. The evil mobile will be the only way to get normal Jestro. Its really up to you, and the amount you want to spend.

Edited by amazingbricks

To be honest, all of those minifigures are coming in summer sets besides beast master I think. The evil mobile will be the only way to get normal Jestro.

You should be fully honest. And confess all this disturbing info you have on wave 2. We will help you carry this burden of truth :wink:

Edited by ChristopheQ

Want to know from you guys,which set should I get that has lance init,The Evil Mobile, His Mecha-Horse or merloks library?

It depends, do you want a very cheap way to get him and wait a little longer?

Or do you want to get him now?

Edited by amazingbricks

Want to know from you guys,which set should I get that has lance init,The Evil Mobile, His Mecha-Horse or merloks library?

If you don't want the Ultimate Lance (ultimate have different armor but a nice display) :

-the library make full sense only if you have the Fortrex (or need Ava, the book...). Look and playability is limited otherwise

-Lance horse has a good price, a big transformation but you have to like the thing (some people really do)

-the evil Mobil has only 2 minifigs, but a cool playability, and a strong look. If you have the $ and like Jestro, or Sparkz, or the horse/bike, it's a no brainer

Edited by ChristopheQ

If you don't want the Ultimate Lance (ultimate have different armor but a nice display) :

-the library make full sense only if you have the Fortrex (or need Ava, the book...). Look and playability is limited otherwise

-Lance horse has a good price, a big transformation but you have to like the thing (some people really do)

-the evil Mobil has only 2 minifigs, but a cool playability, and a strong look. If you have the $ and like Jestro, or Sparkz, or the horse/bike, it's a no brainer

Thanks for the recommendation then I think I will get the evil mobile but if not I will get the library only if i'm stretched on pricing.

Maybe iI missed something in translation, but Hawk and Falcon (Clay) is almost the same things right ?

<snip>

They are most certainly not.

According to John Rhys-Davies as Prof. Maximilian Arturo, in aerial combat, the falcon will always best the hawk. I may have butchered the line from Sliders (and I don't know if it is true), but there is a significant difference.

Edited by gedren_y

The Evil Mobile, is the only set (right now) that has, Sparks, Jestro and the Book of Monsters (the book being the true villain of this theme)

Interesting how they passed on the 2 typical heraldic symbol (lion and eagle), probably to avoid to much similarity with Chima ? or (retro) Castle :wink:

The King has a Lion on his chest.

It depends, do you want a very cheap way to get him and wait a little longer?

Or do you want to get him now?

If it's an Ultimate set, with the Rock Candy armor, I'd rather not.

Okay, now you're just salty. That post wasn't even addressed to you. :sadnew:

He'll be coming in more summer sets in his regular form anyways.

You don't have to, but it will be the cheapest way to get him. It's completely understandable to not like the ultimate sets.

About that Magmar character, how do you guys think he will look?

Edited by amazingbricks

If price doesn't matter, then I would go with Jestro's Evil Mobile

You know what? I'll wait for the next wave. Just going to get all the ultimate sets and the Fortrex this time.

About that Magmar character, how do you guys think he will look?

I think he'll probably be a lava golem (maybe he would use the body piece Sparks has) and have red in his color scheme as opposed to the brown, orange, black and grey.

Was watching the first 2 episodes again and just realized we don't have a Rusty big-fig yet... I guess we'll get him in a summer set...

They are most certainly not.

According to John Rhys-Davies as Prof. Maximilian Arturo, in aerial combat, the falcon will always best the hawk. I may have butchered the line from Sliders (and I don't know if it is true), but there is a significant difference.

I know they are different species, but on a photo they look kind of the same, so on 1x1 tile, even their mums would not recognize them :classic: (first one is a hawk, second one a flacon)

sharp-shinned_hawk_sim_11.jpg

Faucon-lanier-vol.jpg

The King has a Lion on his chest.

I meant for the 5 knights, but yes you are right, the Lion for the king was the best match

Edited by ChristopheQ

I know they are different species, but on a photo they look kind of the same, so on 1x1 tile, even their mums would not recognize them :classic: (first one is a hawk, second one a flacon)

Having worked with birds of prey i have an unfair advantage at spotting the differences, but when simplified to heraldic icons I'd agree most people wouldn't see much difference, an eagle would be a better alternate bird of prey for them to use, but eagles have links to rulers in typical european history (typically emperors) so depending how much of a real world influence LEGO want to include (I'm thinking not much) it might not work.

Okay, now you're just salty. That post wasn't even addressed to you. :sadnew:

He'll be coming in more summer sets in his regular form anyways.

I happen to be interested in the same question. Lance is my favorite of the Knights. In fact, the only one I really like. So a cheaper way to get him would be nice. I'm likely going to buy the library set, I think it's a much better looking set than the Robo Horse or the Evil Mobile, but if he will be in a cheaper set later, that would be even nicer. I kind of want his parts for army building (but not a transparent variant).

I happen to be interested in the same question. Lance is my favorite of the Knights. In fact, the only one I really like. So a cheaper way to get him would be nice. I'm likely going to buy the library set, I think it's a much better looking set than the Robo Horse or the Evil Mobile, but if he will be in a cheaper set later, that would be even nicer. I kind of want his parts for army building (but not a transparent variant).

I think Lance's Robo Horse is great! Might be the only NK set I buy other than the King's Mech. I'm not sure why people are hating on it.

The Evil Mobile and Lance's Mecha Horse are my two favorite sets from the winter wave. I have both on my little bedside table I love them so much. I'm surprised how much they got into both these sets at their price points. They both look amazing and offer really, really well working functions. If you can afford the Evil Mobile, I would go with that one. It comes with Lance and a small little hover horse-thing that looks awesome. If you can't afford that, then definitely the Mecha Horse. I couldn't recommend them both higher. Now let's just hope they're cool in the show.

I agree on your thoughts of the ultimate sets but I believe that Lance is Kinda of , for lack of a better word, a jerk! But that's just my thoughts on Lance. Edited by maginnster27

A lion for the king is kinda dumb when their family crest is a dragon.

Sorry Macy, this scardy-pants isn't your 'real dad'.

A lion for the king is kinda dumb when their family crest is a dragon.

Sorry Macy, this scardy-pants isn't your 'real dad'.

Maybe the Queen was the Dragon side and give that to her daughter beside her fighting skill ?

Plus a lion is fiting for the king, like king Halbert they are a bit useless, the lioness are doing all the hunting and rising the cubs...

Edited by ChristopheQ

Maybe the Queen was the Dragon side and give that to her daughter beside her fighting skill ?

Plus a lion is fiting for the king, like king Halbert they are a bit useless, the lioness are doing all the hunting and rising the cubs...

I think that makes sense for the empowered-females theme here. Also note that the Queen was the one to hand Macy her shield.