cimddwc

[MOC] Maxidolls Store

Those are some giant dolls. Might be quite creepy if it was a real life concept.

Excellent idea and execution of a modular however..

Brilliant display, it has the charming look of an old Dutch or Belgian house - even if it wasn't what you expected, this is absolutely a praise.

And the interior!

The only thing that makes me a little unhappy is the base - are the studs needed for attaching it to the rest of your city?

Thanks again!

The only thing that makes me a little unhappy is the base - are the studs needed for attaching it to the rest of your city?

No, these plates are just a cheap way (which I was hoping to be rather inconspicuous) to hide the cheap (multi-colored) structure underneath. (Most of my city is raised by about 4 rows; some more, some less, sometimes used for more than just stairs downwards...)

This building is just awesome! Great looking from inside and outside. The only thing in my opinion could be improved are the 2 apartments. They have a lot of small divisions that look kinda strange.

This building is just awesome! Great looking from inside and outside. The only thing in my opinion could be improved are the 2 apartments. They have a lot of small divisions that look kinda strange.

This was going to be my critique as well. It might have worked well to open the living to the kitchen on the 3rd and the table area to the hall and kitchen on the 4th level to make it a bit more open. I've never seen kitchens with their own doors like that, but this is a global community... More openness might allow more details, and easier viewing and play opportunities of course.

Nonetheless, the doll store is very unique and the exterior details look architecturally sound and well designed.

Are the animals real or stuffed too? :)

I've never seen kitchens with their own doors like that, but this is a global community...

Actually, this setup is quite typical for a lot of european countries.