Sign in to follow this  
Tamamono

Party Lines Mafia - Day Five: Bureaucracy

I completely agree, Archie.

I had told you that I was fine with sacrificing myself and being killed last night by the vigilante so you didn't waste your time with me today. You were calling me scum yesterday and you're again calling me scum today. I'm a vanilla townie, I was fine with falling on my sword last night so you wouldn't focus on me today. Instead I'm probably going to be railroaded and bandwagoned since there's obviously been no Octan investigated last night.

Exactly how do you know that?

And this implies what exactly? Maybe we should watch you a little more carefully, as this is the kind of post I was referring to earlier. Useless, full of nothing, how does this help us catch scum? Unless you are scum trying to hide. Can anyone give me a reason not to suspect Molly?

I was honestly thinking the same thing since there has been extended periods of times where he/she's been awfully quiet but a bit "obnoxious" with his posts.

Exactly how do you know that?

Because Siegfried hasn't come out and announced it yet. He told us almost instantly yesterday.

:facepalm:

True, this however does not explain the wrong format on day 2.

I was rushed, and wasn't fully concentrating on my post.

I assume voting is open at this point. I will Vote: Pierce Davy (Piratedave). After being blocked on a kill-less night, he's definitely someone worth looking into. I'm surprised he wasn't vig-killed last night, in fact. Reading over the rest of his posts I'm getting a scummy vibe, especially after his rather defeatist attitude yesterday.

Lloyd Spalding remains my next suspect, for reasons I stated yesterday.

I assume voting is open at this point. I will Vote: Pierce Davy (Piratedave). After being blocked on a kill-less night, he's definitely someone worth looking into. I'm surprised he wasn't vig-killed last night, in fact. Reading over the rest of his posts I'm getting a scummy vibe, especially after his rather defeatist attitude yesterday.

Lloyd Spalding remains my next suspect, for reasons I stated yesterday.

Yes, voting has been open for several hours now - my apologies.

Vote Tally

Pierce Daly (Piratedave) - 1 (TPRU)

45 hours remain.

Sounds about right.

Vote: Pierce Davy (Piratedave)

Clear as day light.

Now lets talk about the remaining players. With this amount of players left we ought to have 1 more Octan member amongst us. Maybe 2 but that would be quite unlikely if you ask me.

Let's place a bet. On my list are Bobby, Addie and Molly.

Alright let's do this Vote: Pierce Davy (Piratedave)

A brief admission of guilt, perhaps, before returning after being pep talked?

I love how he voted for himself then quickly changed it! :iamded_lol:

He's our best lead by far along with scummiest. Must I explain any further? I mean, it's quite obvious he's Octan at this point.

I love how he voted for himself then quickly changed it! :iamded_lol:

He's our best lead by far along with scummiest. Must I explain any further? I mean, it's quite obvious he's Octan at this point.

A brief admission of guilt, perhaps, before returning after being pep talked?

You both know I'm not octan; scum

You both know I'm not octan; scum

And how exactly could they both know that?

And how exactly could they both know that?

I don't have time to draw you a picture to explain but I'm hoping you can put one and one together.

I'm very tempted to flip my vote to Addie or Hatley. Today is simply a gut vote. Both have been playing way too dumb.

I had forgotten that Pierce (Piratedave) was blocked the other night. I guess that's as good a reason as any, since any other vibe I have is based off of hunches and metagaming.

Vote: Pierce Davy (Piratedave84)

I'm also leaning scum on Bob and Bjorn (badboytje88), mainly because they're playing different town games than I'm used to - uh, I mean, they're representing their districts differently than I remember. That said, it's been a while since I've been to an assembly, so I don't feel 100% confident in metagaming-based hunches.

I'm very tempted to flip my vote to Addie or Hatley. Today is simply a gut vote. Both have been playing way too dumb.

Would you care to explain exactly why you think I am playing 'way too dumb'?

I don't have time to draw you a picture to explain but I'm hoping you can put one and one together.

By put "one and one together", you mean that you've been squirming around, contemplating on whether you should give up or not, and looking scummy when you were blocked on a night where no impeachments happened?

Pierce is a good vote for the day unless you know who is Octan or not, like with Figurelli and Stanley, then say it now. You've been right about those two being Octan, which is astonishing, but we all know that at the end of the day, there has to be an impeachment/lynch and Pierce is digging himself a deeper grave.

I've been suspicious of Pierce since Day 2, and after his posts yesterday and today, I feel he's probably our best lead for today.

Bob's still on my radar as well, though, so I'm going to hold off voting a little bit longer

I don't have time to draw you a picture to explain but I'm hoping you can put one and one together. :facepalm:

I think the expression you meant to use was "put one and two together". :wink:

I've been suspicious of Pierce since Day 2, and after his posts yesterday and today, I feel he's probably our best lead for today.

Bob's still on my radar as well, though, so I'm going to hold off voting a little bit longer

I think the exp<b></b>ression you meant to use was "put one and two together". :wink:

Sort of, in French the saying is "un plus un égal deux" which litterally means one plus one equals two; but sure.

megabluck it I'm done.

unvote: Gerald Hatley(Goliath)

vite: Pierce Davy (Piratedave)

:tongue:

Bye

megabluck it I'm done.

Bye

Stoopid phone

vote: Pierce Davy (Piratedave)

Vote Tally

Pierce Daly (Piratedave) - 7 (TPRU, Speedy, Bob, Goliath, adventurer1, Adam, Piratedave)

32 hours remain. With 10 representatives, it takes 6 to lynch.

Sort of, in French the saying is "un plus un égal deux" which litterally means one plus one equals two; but sure.

megabluck it I'm done.

Bye

megabluck it I'm done.

Bye

Stoopid phone

Great going but we all know you are scum, so good thing you being honest.

And he is probably the last one too, if not Bobby is a good choice.

Gerry is a sheep, noob who follows the others, Addie has some kind of nightaction, or then something including her has happened night 1 and night 4, who knows.

Mr Nixon is loyal, don´t know why he is so trusting towards me altough I have bugged and annoyed him. But whatever,he has done a great job being to frontperson for town.

The rest of the remaining people, vanillas and some have probably nightactions but I don´t know who they are.

Probably this thing will be over tomorrow. So we will see you then and goodbye.

Okay then. *huh*

What..?

My thought exactly... :tongue:

Sorry about that, almost voted wrong. :wall:

Come on, man. It doesn't matter if you're town or scum, this kind of thing is unproductive and frustrating. If you're a vanilla townie, as you claim, show some backbone and defend yourself. If you think there's a better option for a lynch, name that person and give a good argument for it.

The only way this makes sense is if you're a jester, and somehow I find that unlikely.