"The Person Above You Game"

The person above me is

a) Talking in old speech( *y* *y* )

b) from Wisconsin, where no one lives. Lets invade.... *skull*

The person above me is

a) Talking in old speech( *y* *y* )

b) from Wisconsin, where no one lives. Lets invade.... *skull*

The person above me wants to invade! X-O :-P :-D

The person above me will be featured in my contest. ;-) He's also kinda creepy...... 8-|

Creepy??? 8-

The person above (thinks?) he can work with a tiny LEGO computer.

Edited by Matn

The person above me just shot himself in the head with a gun and his head hath fallen offeth. X-D

The person above me revelated something about the person above him who has an interesting avatar. The person who just posted hasn't been on this thread for two whole pages! X-O I must get on more... :-P

The person above me questions ones inate abilities of judgement to whether one doth be "surrounded"...

Bottom and top 'tis barely surrounded I hath say! In a three dimensional world, atleast...

Or fourth dimension..

But lets leave quantum physics out of this, shall we?

I am the bishop of East Anglea and this next award goes to the person above me. Unfortunately because there is no one above me it goes in my sack.

HA HA YOU ARE ALL SUROUNDED! ROFL's

Also Teh 23rS00n Ab()ve Mee !s SOZOrz, R0FlOLs! :-P

Edited by john cleese

The person above me just spoke in a language known only to geeks and Koreans (er, hello Ambassador Wong!) : Geek Speek.

Note: Do not take my comment seriously; my friend (who is Korean) laughed when I told him it. ;-)

The person above probably isn't aware of my living arrangements and that I do actually have a *bit* of geographical sense

My main home is Leicester and that is where I live Friday evenings to early Monday mornings.

Monday morning's I travel down to Hatfield, where I work and live during the week, and then I return to Leicester Friday evenings :-P :-P My Lego collection is with me down in Hatfield but occassionally gets taken home to Leicester for my 3yo son to enjoy

The person above the person above got it wrong - I do not "like" Lego - I LOVE it *wub* *wub* and totally obsessed with it - like so many other members of EB *sweet*