cimddwc

Port Birch South - my modular station

WOW! - WOW! - WOW! This is really big, beautiful and so full of details. I first saw it on Flickr, I got speechless. It is really amazing, cimddwc. The busy café, the small shops, offices. What I really like in the architecture is the big window/glass wall with the clock :thumbup:

Hey this is absolutely outstanding!

What a wonderful HUGE masterpiece ...I've never seen a so busy train station, the interior are full of details and working people!

The main entrance has a beautiful architecture ...I love it!

Top notch work!

Note

Your set 7740 is so long ....it looks totally cool side by side with HE and EN!

Spectacular station! It may not be physically attached to the building, but the real wow-moment for me was noticing the embossed writing and engraved train carving above the tunnel portals. :wub:

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor. That is an incredible build, and the attention to detail is over the top (even the underside of the platforms... nothing escaped you... except perhaps the safety telephones... that was the first thing I noticed (grin)). Even before seeing codefox421's question I too was wondering if you could post a shot or two of the relief above the tunnel portals in this photo?

15876337998_d383939315_c.jpg

» Flickr album with many more photos

Hope you like it. :)

Great build - scale works well for this, being a good balance for detail and not overwhelming your Lego City!

Colour works really well in particular.

Incredible build really impressive. And this is the South station does this mean you have more stations in Birsch town?!

This is a great station, a couple of weeks ago I was wondering what happened to the gigantic city you were planning, and then this showed up. The attention to detail and the enormous size of the station make it an incredible piece of art :thumbup: