Sign in to follow this  
Seltz

Two Modified T-47 Airspeeders

More pictures >>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/114035403@N02/sets/72157649391483317/

This modified T-47 has both laser cannons moved to the starboard side, which are fed by a large battery on the port-side weapons hardpoint. It has been fitted with an acceptable shield generator, and is well faster than the rebel "Snowspeeder" variants due to its use of light alloys and smaller airframe. The thrust nozzles have been bolstered with blast cones for extra maneuverability at high altitudes, and the exhaust grate shows signs of fouling.

16041767301_841db2783e_c.jpg

16043712575_17884075aa_c.jpg

Slightly slower than the aformentioned T-47 "Snowspeeders" used at the battle of Hoth, this T-47 has an extended airframe, and twin-linked overcharged E-Web blasters on the weapons hardpoints, as well as a weak shield generator. Same as the last, he thrust nozzles have been bolstered with blast cones for extra maneuverability at high altitudes, and the exhaust grate shows signs of fouling.

15856269278_0ff670700a_c.jpg

16043013842_a459362cc0_c.jpg

These are really cool! I love things like this. I've made my own snowspeeder successors, but they're not as good as these!

Thanks! Your mocs are really great, it means a lot that you said that.

These are really cool, Seltz!

Maybe it is just that I am very partial to the T-47, but I think your modifications are great! The weapons, engine, and airfoil mods are very nice, as are the color schemes. I like the slightly asymmetric components. The snow-trooper pilot is an interesting idea!

Very cool MOCs. I like the first one the best; the idea of a cannon on one side and battery on the other is quite clever.