15691524831_eddd0cc61c_b.jpg

Artakha Bull by The Mugbearer, on Flickr

As Biosector01 tells us, Artakha Bulls are powerful and intelligent Rahi shrouded in myth and legend.

The Artakha Bull species was created by the Makuta using Viruses and Liquid Protodermis to be one of the Rahi to inhabit the Matoran Universe.

A population of Bulls established themselves in Le-Metru on Metru Nui. They are one of the oldest kinds of Rahi known to the Matoran of Metru Nui; the Archives have recorded appearances of them on the island city prior to the Great Cataclysm.

During the events of the Great Rescue, Rahaga Bomonga reported having extreme trouble catching the Bulls because of their unusually high levels of cunning and intelligence.

After the Great Spirit Robot was critically damaged in the Battle of Bara Magna, many Artakha Bulls emigrated from the Matoran Universe to Spherus Magna.

Legend has it that the Bulls had intelligence far beyond anything the Matoran could hope to achieve, and so they were the only creatures allowed by Mata Nui to enter Artakha along with the Matoran. Another legend states that the Artakha Bulls were actually on Metru Nui long before Matoran populated it.

Artakha Bulls are very strong, very swift, and excellent trackers. They are extremely hostile and bad-natured. Some Artakha Bulls carry spear-like tools.

The MOC was inspired by drawing made by Demitsorou.

Edited by Crash Sanders

It looks just like the drawing! Awesome model. Can it be built in real life?

What is it with you and real builds I wonder? Of course if you have proper parts of proper color, sure. As far as I am aware there are no illegal or simply unreliable connections. Thank you for coming by anyway. =)

Edited by Crash Sanders

What is it with you and real builds I wonder? Of course if you have proper parts of proper color, sure. As far as I am aware there are no illegal or simply unreliable connections. Thank you for coming by anyway. =)

Well excuse me for asking :angry: ... Iits only logical for a great model to be built IRL too...

Well excuse me for asking :angry: ... Iits only logical for a great model to be built IRL too...

Apologies for being straight at you, it is rude, but I believe you already asked such question under one of my previous MOCs and I gave you the explanation why I can't make my MOCs IRL. In case you've missed my answer, I will repeat that I am in no possession of any LEGO parts in the place of my current living, and I've got no resources to acquire them. Therefore I am MOCing with what I have on my hands. I would really love to build some of my virtual MOCs IRL. But for now, I am unable to. Please understand and forgive me my harsh straightness.

Edited by Crash Sanders

Okay, no problem... I dont remember every author and every comment i post... I know how its like to be ina sitation where you cannot get the parts...

Okay, no problem... I dont remember every author and every comment i post... I know how its like to be ina sitation where you cannot get the parts...

Thank you for understanding. And, again, thanks for coming by and checking out the MOC. =)

That rendition of an Artakha Bull is incredible! I would totally buy this if it was released as a set. With Bionicle 2015, I greatly look forward to more and more CCBS renditions of characters from gen 1.

Edited by ToaDraco