Bob De Quatre

AG - M.A.N.T.I.S. Training Camp

Please transfer 53 credits to Donnie Bricko. Thank you.

At the request of The Council Of Five, please transfer 350 units of Gold from the M.A.N.T.I.S. corporation to the Octan corporation.

Thank You.

Lady Kianna

CEO M.A.N.T.I.S.

Edited by Lady K

Attention All M.A.N.T.I.S. Operatives:

By order of The Council Of Five:

Please welcome Big Sal as your new CEO! Now the scientific advancements he and his team have made on various planets in the Andromeda Galaxy will lead us in our goal of galactic domination! Sal Laboratories will be the leader against which all competition will be judged! We at M.A.N.T.S. are looking forward to the future!

Edited by Lady K

Eating of larvae on larvae Fridays is now mandatory. Excuses such as 'it tastes weird', 'is it supposed to be glowing?', and 'last time I ate one I grew an extra eye on my butt' will not be tolerated.

In entirely unrelated news, please transfer 60 credits to Pangolinus as compensation for <classified> surgery he recently required to his <classified> to remove an extra <classified>.

Edited by Big Sal

20236539120_c7fa507fa0_m.jpg

Let me introduce myself: My name is MysticModulus and I'm a rogue xenobiologist that has ended my contracts on earth prematurely. *ahem* My work on genetically modified xenoorganisms will hopefully serve M.A.N.T.I.S well.

20473438250_46c75993ba_z.jpg

Tsalu Ateyok is an Alien. After betraying his kin to join MANTIS he has led a harrowed life. The exact reasons for his switch are unknown, but what is known is that his kind are out to get him. Right now he acts within the MANTIS special forces as a scout and more then often a lone-wolf sniper. As a rule he makes no friends and keeps strictly to himself.

So I decided to join Andromeda's Gates. I won't be that active, but here tis. Do I get any points or anything?

Tsalu Ateyok is an Alien. After betraying his kin to join MANTIS he has led a harrowed life. The exact reasons for his switch are unknown, but what is known is that his kind are out to get him. Right now he acts within the MANTIS special forces as a scout and more then often a lone-wolf sniper. As a rule he makes no friends and keeps strictly to himself.

So I decided to join Andromeda's Gates. I won't be that active, but here tis. Do I get any points or anything?

Welcome to M.A.N.T.I.S Tsalu Ateyok. Your resume is currently going through our evaluation and security tests. Although I can't give away every detail at the moment, you will need to post a 100x100px picture of your character in the Introduction and Discussion topic along with your name, selected job, and of course your corporation much like you did here. The 100x100px picture is so that you can be added to the players index.

Once the security tests are complete, you will be granted access to Classified Data.

Credits will be awarded to you after you complete your first mission. Targeted planets are classified data, but you should be granted access to that information soon. Classified Data will be granted to you by our CEO - Big Sal.

In the meantime, feel free to start building for M.A.N.T.I.S. domination immediately (spaceships, speeders and the like are usually good things to start with because of their flexibility to be used on planets).

Edited by David FNJ