Bob De Quatre

AG - Kawashita Group Dojo

Hmmm. I probably misinterpreted it as not using your main character. So I suppose it comes down to no minifigs at all than! :thumbup:

correct, the one and only character that must be present is Mother Nature :classic:

Dr. Zoey Xing, scientist reporting in for Kawashita!

18652862675_a18e6147ca.jpg

My degree is in botany, although I can easily conduct research in a variety of areas: meteorology, mineralogy, marine biology, as well as engineering and mechanics. I had already begun conducting some personal research on the largest island I could locate on Lorstan II (as it is mostly one massive ocean). As a happily added new member, I am pleased to inform you that my current research may prove to be rather beneficial for the Kawashita Corporation!

There is a variety of plant life here, including the black "bamboo" reported earlier by Jiri Synder. It appears that these extensive, black colored shoots of growth develop as more of a fungus, but they are nourished by the salty ocean breeze and can somehow withstand the harsh direct sunlight. I will report back when I have more data.

- Zoey Xing

Hello, everyone! Blackhawk here, ace pilot of the most awesome type (at least I hope to be)!! Once I'm added, just get me a ship and I'll be ready to fly, fight, and win, once I remember how to turn the darn thing on... Found the windshield wiper controls!! LET"S GO!!!!

Actually, I forgot to post mine here as well:

Strong Gale

strong-gale.png

Hello, everyone! Blackhawk here, ace pilot of the most awesome type (at least I hope to be)!! Once I'm added, just get me a ship and I'll be ready to fly, fight, and win, once I remember how to turn the darn thing on... Found the windshield wiper controls!! LET"S GO!!!!

Hey, don't I know you? :laugh: Welcome, although I already told you in person. :wink:

Edited by aeralure

Hahaha... we welcome every pilot, the training is on Orinshi, Cya there

Jiri Snyder checks his account and is shocked to find that it has no credits left in it. Instead, there is a note: "Taken for the betterment of Kawashita First Branch. Thank you for your membership."

Jiri Snyder transfers 96 credits to Koro.

Edit: I think Orenji will be making a transfer so this one can wait. Plus my maths is awful.

Edited by Commander Turtle

I totally forgot credits make you a Branch Executive. Wait... is that how it works? Haha.

Can I somehow receive 100 credits... equipment needed to play the same game the others do.

Can I somehow receive 100 credits... equipment needed to play the same game the others do.

On it boss...

I totally forgot credits make you a Branch Executive. Wait... is that how it works? Haha.

Only credits you earn count for that, so Narb will remain CEO unless someone catches up the 200 credits he got at the start. Even though right now you've got more :)

98 credits to Narbilu

Edited by Commander Turtle

Equipment Purchase.

Koro buying Spying Outfit for 500 credits.

The 500 was gone earlier today... I'll note Bob. Sorry for the Japanese honesty

:: important ::

Is every Kawashita member connected to the group PM's "mission log" and "board transmissions"?

:: important ::

Is every Kawashita member connected to the group PM's "mission log" and "board transmissions"?

I am.