Sign in to follow this  
def

Mafia School- The Cosplay Party: Day One - Blurred Lines

good damn it, stop posting when I try to combine posts :wall:

Drat, I did it wrong! Vote Jamesn (Jamesn)

Yea, think about the reason miss also.... Just feel like it isnĀ“t a reason.

Who is Lord duvors again...

oh yea the lost turtle, yes he has some great reasons, he is an real master of vocal, fluffy vocal.

Vote: Lord Duvors (Lord Duvors)

Man... things are getting confusing. Hard to tell facts apart from conjecture.

However, from what I can tell from recent developments, I don't think Goliath is scum (despite voting for him) but just very unhelpful town. I'm not gonna unvote just yet, but I might soon.

Are you ... I ... what?

I'm going to rename you Fluffy; see below:

You have contributed nothing to the discussion, you merely agreed with others but never have you once formed anything that remotely resembled a thought on the situation at hand. Your vote is justified by saying you don't like him, you obviously did not bother to read the rules and are just plain unhelpful.

You get my Vote: Lord Duvor (lord Duvor)

Hmmm...

Everyone go back a page and read this because I'm not about to copy the entire text, but it's pretty interesting.

Man... things are getting confusing. Hard to tell facts apart from conjecture.

However, from what I can tell from recent developments, I don't think Goliath is scum (despite voting for him) but just very unhelpful town. I'm not gonna unvote just yet, but I might soon.

Who do you feel is more suspicious? Jamesn or Goliath? I was rading your posts and you were really going for Jamesn for the majority of the dau; what, specifically, made you change your mind?

I admit... it was mostly a bandwagon mentality... I was going to vote for jamesn just because I felt he was the more suspicious of the two, with how aggressive he was acting then disappearing, but I was kinda scared to vote for him. I honestly don't know why. Now that you bring this up...

Unvote: Goliath (Goliath)

Vote: jamesn (jamesn)

Hmmm...

Everyone go back a page and read this because I'm not about to copy the entire text, but it's pretty interesting.

He makes some very good points...I'm not going to switch my vote just yet, because even if Goliath isn't scum, he's still hurting the town by his actions. But, if enough of a movement for Lord Duvors is worked up, I'm starting to raise an eye at the way he's playing, and will probably change my vote. The general description of "standing back in the shadows" matches up interestingly well with Duvor's playing style.

Lord Duvors: I see you were on as of one minute ago. Any defense?

Drat, I did it wrong! Vote Jamesn (Jamesn)

What about you? What's the justification behind this?

The only post alluding to your suspicions was this one

I want to say Stickfig/Cyclops because he voted for me, but he hasn't really done anything suspicious.

I initially entertained the idea of Lazy Chicken/Joker; simply for the "Why so serious" in the introduction-but that was Dr. Def and we can't lynch him.

Goliath/Spider-Man is annoying.(but that is my take as a highschool teacher-I have students like him)

I really, really want to vote for Jamesn/Furry-too many bad furry experiences at my last Con.

I am still thinking. I have been re-reading. Seeing the body of work is different-something is bothering me, but I can't put my finger on it yet.

And hope to god, that you are not serious when you say you are basing your vote on your last RL encounter with a Furry ...

He makes some very good points...I'm not going to switch my vote just yet, because even if Goliath isn't scum, he's still hurting the town by his actions. But, if enough of a movement for Lord Duvors is worked up, I'm starting to raise an eye at the way he's playing, and will probably change my vote. The general description of "standing back in the shadows" matches up interestingly well with Duvor's playing style.

I like that you are trying to help, some of your posts taoday are really good and served to advance the discussion, this one though I'm not a fan of ... " if enough of a movement for Lord Duvors is worked up, I'm starting to raise an eye at the way he's playing, and will probably change my vote." means that you are just waiting for a bandwagon; not a very townie thing to do!

Give him time; he's gone to the scumboard!

No, I really can't defend myself against that, but the truth is, I have very little to add, I can agree with people, I can vote, but I can't really say anything helpful at the moment.

Also: vote Jamesn (Jamesn)

Give him time; he's gone to the scumboard!

Thank you very much. but you do realize you can say that for every person that takes a long time to respond to someone, so really that is a meaningless statement.

Here's my reasoning, the case against Goliath was primarily based on his being annoying, not (initially) revealing and justifying his suspicions, and then a weak defense. All these things are bad, but he's (presumably) a new player and all these things could be attributed to inexperience. On the other hand, there's actually a legitimate profile that Lord Duvors fits. HIs posts are frequent and fluffy, and his voting has been weak. This is actual data, not just throwing a bunch of stuff against a wall.

unvote: Goliath (goliath)

vote lord Duvors (Lord Duvors)

Unvote: Goliath

Vote: Lord Duvors

Why? you made 0 effort to root out scum and now you come in here, vote and leave ...

*clears throat* you do realize I'm right behind you don't you?! Why comic batman has done way more than you two will...oh never mind. We could all be dead by the end of the week, so let's just agree that I'm the best and move on.

I agree with white batman Cyclops, it might be a little early to ask people for votes. Voting isn't even allowed in the first 24 hrs.

Oh, man this sucks! What would movie Batman do in a situation like this?

I think we should wait to hear what everyone has to say before killing anyone.

Vote: SpiderMan(Goliath)

I don't think anyone seemed particularly scummy, but Goliaths constant suspicions of random players for no good reason seemed a bit odd, almost like he was trying really hard to make us think he's town.

Sorry, didn't see defs post about not saying Spider-Man.

You need to express yourself, you need to contribute to the events at hand

...means that you are just waiting for a bandwagon; not a very townie thing to do!

I'm not waiting for a bandwagon. I still think that Goliath is the better choice. Lord Duvors has moved up to my "second least necessary/second most suspicious" position. If Goliath does not have enough votes against him at the end of the day to remove him, I'm going to change to Lord Duvors. It may not sound exactly the nicest sort of thing to do, and it isn't, but it's how you play the game.

No, I really can't defend myself against that, but the truth is, I have very little to add, I can agree with people, I can vote, but I can't really say anything helpful at the moment.

Well, that's about as good as a defensive as could be offered. Good job, and I mean that sincerely.

Sadly, it's not enough to change my feelings for voting, although I am taking a second look over them.

Here's my reasoning, the case against Goliath was primarily based on his being annoying, not (initially) revealing and justifying his suspicions, and then a weak defense. All these things are bad, but he's (presumably) a new player and all these things could be attributed to inexperience. On the other hand, there's actually a legitimate profile that Lord Duvors fits. HIs posts are frequent and fluffy, and his voting has been weak. This is actual data, not just throwing a bunch of stuff against a wall.

unvote: Goliath (goliath)

vote lord Duvors (Lord Duvors)

... :blush:

Thank you Stinky Dave the pirate for post #247. I go away for a few hours and come back to four new pages of stuff.

While I still feel Goliath is acting scummy or bad townie I don't feel it's enough to vote for him. He could still be scum so I'll continue to watch him. Newbie mistakes happen, even on my second game I almost got lyched for mistakes.

Lord Duvors is a better choice based on the data collected so far from his posts. Votes can still be changed but I'll cast mine now.

I might note Stinky Dave, that you are accusing Captain Settle of a crime that you committed earlier. You did not contribute anything, fluffy or not. I'm not sure where I was going with this, but it is an observation.

What about you? What's the justification behind this?

The only post alluding to your suspicions was this one

And hope to god, that you are not serious when you say you are basing your vote on your last RL encounter with a Furry ...

I stated that I didn't have a reason, just that I couldn't vote for Goliath. My feeling may be because Jamesn played to the slimy furry stereotype in the confirmation thread. I will re-read this day again.

Also: vote Jamesn (Jamesn)

Perhaps you could explain why you voted for Jamesn besides "I have little to add"?

Unvote: Goliath

Snicker-doodles, anyone?

Sorry, problems with my iPad

Vote: Lord Duvors (Lord Duvors)

I might note Stinky Dave, that you are accusing Captain Settle of a crime that you committed earlier. You did not contribute anything, fluffy or not. I'm not sure where I was going with this, but it is an observation.

Standing up for your scum buddy, duly noted