Sign in to follow this  
Steebles1908

[MOC] Star Wars Desk Companions

These are perfect! Both ships are as accurate as they come at that scale, and both bases are instantly recognizable and fitting for the ships.

The Y-wing detailing is much better than the one TLG produced.

I might be a bit partial as the T-47 (Snowspeeder) is one of my all-time favorite spaceships, but I think the T-47 is absolutely marvelous!

Excellent work!

They are so cute, and extremely well detailed for their size! The snowspeeder looks spotless, the y wing im not so sure on the nose guns... I see why they are there but that is the only part of it I am just not quite sure of... Everything else about it is brilliant, and I like the scenes you did for them!

Very clean and sharp looking. I might have to try this with an A-Wing spinning into a ISB bridge or an Imperial shuttle landing on Endor

The y-wing nose gives me pause. Maybe if it came forward a little bit? Not sure, but it's definitely better than mine

(I'm happy to remove this link if you feel that it takes away from your topic)

; I definitely plan to use your design for the body

the only critique I have for the Snowspeeder is that the wings look a bit flat, and wide, the details are great though! I love the power station and the Y-wing too, trench is a bit bland (though not your fault subject matter is just that way) still very well done!

Wow! Such high detail for such small MOCs. And great work on the bases. Brilliant.

Those are two of my favorite ships in SW. Would you be willing to share your design?

Very clean and sharp looking. I might have to try this with an A-Wing spinning into a ISB bridge or an Imperial shuttle landing on Endor

The y-wing nose gives me pause. Maybe if it came forward a little bit? Not sure, but it's definitely better than mine

(I'm happy to remove this link if you feel that it takes away from your topic)

; I definitely plan to use your design for the body

Thanks! An A-Wing & B-Wing are next on my list.

I think you're right, the Y Wing nose isn't quite right. I've been considering removing the front guns, I'm not sure that detail is necessary and it makes it look a bit clumsy.

Absolut great job!

The Vignettes looks so good and for this little size you have build it with so many details - fantastic!

Like to see more of thiss :wink: .

markus

Some small yet so intricate! I would love to reproduce them and have them on my table too!

Can't wait to see more from you Steebles! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like them both but the Snowspeeder is really working for me.

You've managed to get the shape spot on even at this small scale and the miniature main power generator in the scenery is fantastic!