Jorrith

The story of Lord Mortis - Part 2 [Freebuild]

Thank you! I must admit that i have been looking at your rockwork for inspiration. The story was a bit troublesome due to the fact that english isn't my native language, so it's sometimes hard to find the correct words. Even though writing the story beforehand sure helps, and during posting it i only had to polish up a few things.

Thank you Jorrith, I'm honored I've provided a little inspiration! I think you're developing your own style, however, that looks really good. The abundant use of dark bley cheese slopes gives a really fractured, tortured look to your rockwork - perfect for Nocturnus! Let me say too that your English does the job perfectly (in fact, it amazes me how badly the average American speaks English - especially in Arkansas - compared to the non-native speakers on these forums :laugh: ).

Thank you, TheRedViper and Behemoth! :classic:

@ MassEditor: Thanks, still have snot rockwork to master and the wedges seemed the most logical way to imitate pointy rocks, so i just made them that way. As to my english, sometimes i have trouble finding the right words for what i want to say, even though they are sometimes on the tip of my tongue, but that happens to others too i guess... My english is definatly not bad, but relatives in pensylvania helpes, and my neighbour is canadian.. The 80 year old geezer never mastered dutch, and since i hardly speak any french, we talk in english.

Sweet landscape! The twisting path and rockwork look great :thumbup: Nice touch with the carved pillars at the top too :classic: