Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

�berchassis

Cool *sweet* , for some reason it reminds me of the cars from I, Robot; especially the spherical wheels. ;-)

It's interesting, but I feel it is too small, the driver can't even sit up straight in there...

I like the concept though, and think it would look great on a larger scale.

It's interesting, but I feel it is too small, the driver can't even sit up straight in there...

I like the concept though, and think it would look great on a larger scale.

Small? Ya know, there has been similarly sized cars produced in the past, so this wouldn't be too out of place.

Good MOC btw.

True, but the way technology is going in the arena of mental feedback interface, a car designed like that would likely be mentally controlled (give it 20 years, tops).

As for viewing the road ahead, the windshield could act as a HUD (heads up display), or, the images of the road AND the control both go on in the driver's head.

Nice futuristic design... it looks like a smart from 2015 :) nice job

True, but the way technology is going in the arena of mental feedback interface, a car designed like that would likely be mentally controlled (give it 20 years, tops).

As for viewing the road ahead, the windshield could act as a HUD (heads up display), or, the images of the road AND the control both go on in the driver's head.

Actually technology is heading towards smart cars that drive themselves...though I don't believe that they will ever fully take over, humans are just too focused on having control to give up the freedom of driving. As for the HUD...it would still be rather disorienting, there's something to be said for being there, as opposed to seeing something on a screen at a different angle than what's on the screen. As for 20 years, people always over-estimate how fast technology here can develop :-P

These things may happen in the future but I still hope that they