Zorbas

Which is the team in sports that you support?

As i'm watching a football (or soccer for many of you out there :grin: ) game right now, this topic came into my mind. So, which team in sports do you support? You can pick any sport or sports that suits your taste and your region (some sports in one region are not so popular in another.)

My team?

olympiakosbadge.jpg

Olympiacos Piraeus in Football, Basketball (Berlin Final-Four, here we go!) and Volleyball.

I live in the states but for soccer I am a fan of Manchester United (my family is from England) I am a yankees fan for baseball and a Jets fan for football.

475px-Chelsea_crest.svg.png

Been supporting them for the last 10+ years, ever since I started taking an actual interest in football (I didn't care too much for that when I was a smaller kid). I remember the sexy Chelsea of Ruud Gullit and after him, Luca Vialli... those were the days!

I don't watch the Bulgarian Football League for numerous reasons and Hertha BSC could not quite captivate me during my stay in Berlin either. So it's always been CFC for me.

I also did follow NHL some time ago and supported the Colorado Avalanche (Roy, Sakic, Forsberg and Blake to name just a few... who WOULDN'T support them!). However, hockey has become increasingly hard to follow here in Bulgaria and ever since that cancelled season a few years back I haven't really been able to follow the league as closely as I would like to.

In terms of Formula 1 - McLaren, solely because of Ayrton Senna. The best F1 pilot there ever was. I disapprove of all the controversy which the Silver Arrows have somehow managed to surround themselves with, but I'm not one to change teams every other year.

P.S.: And btw, no offense meant, but there is no such thing as soccer. It's called football and that's the way it's been known long before the Americas were even discovered by Europeans.

Edited by Asya & Bobby Otters

Well I have a varied selection for Football I support Norwich City (Canaries) and Manchester United. As for international teams I don't really support any but pretty much any apart from England :tongue: . Rugby I support the Springboks (South Africa). As for cricket I support Australia and F1 I don't really have a favourite but I quite lie the look of Brawn.

liverpool_fc.gif

and Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Raptors, Toronto FC, Toronto Maple Leafs, and Toronto Rock.

and other football/soccer teams like Real Madrid, AC Milan, Bayern Munchen

Been supporting them for the last 10+ years, ever since I started taking an actual interest in football (I didn't care too much for that when I was a smaller kid). I remember the sexy Chelsea of Ruud Gullit and after him, Luca Vialli... those were the days!

Remember the good ol' days of Eidur Gudjohnsen & Hasselbaink ? they made a damn fine partnership.... :classic:

As for cricket I support Australia

Welcome to the Dark Side......

Also in the NRL [Rugby League here in Aus] I support the Gold Coast Titans [i was born there] in Soccer I support the QLD Roar. Cricket I support Australia/QLD Bulls

Btw, did any of you happen to watch this great performance that was given in Stamford Bridge tonight? :oh3:

Btw, did any of you happen to watch this great performance that was given in Stamford Bridge tonight? :oh3:

be quiet :hmpf_bad: (sorry :grin: ) im not watching uefa champs league anymore unless porto advances

Footy: Chelsea

Hockey: Ottawa/Colorado

Baseball: Boston Red Sox

Basketball: Miami Heat

American Football: New England Patriots

Canadian Football: Toronto Argonauts

Soccer: Toronto FC

be quiet :hmpf_bad: (sorry :grin: )

:laugh:

It was one of the best matches i've ever watched (and believe me, i've seen many...), even if the result wasn't good enough for some... :sceptic:

@ prateec - ooops :grin:

...and the best result for some others...! :grin:

Based on the other comments I've seen this probably won't be very popular, but I support Man Utd :grin:

~Thrash

Based on the other comments I've seen this probably won't be very popular, but I support Man Utd :grin:

~Thrash

thats funny because most of my friends like man u too

RenaultF1Logo[1].gif

So now you can stuff your ball games and start to watch the real deal :wink:

RenaultF1Logo[1].gif

So now you can stuff your ball games and start to watch the real deal :wink:

Real deal.....Hm, I wonder... where i've seen this word....

Img2005-05-01-17

You mean start to watch this real deal? :wink::tongue:

wow! todays game was crazy (Liverpool FC 4-4 Arsenal FC) Arshavin caught fire :tongue:

~Thrash

I love the team! I dont know any players but I still like it! Woo!

Same, but only because my Dad does. Realisticly, I despise people who obsess over sports teams, and every little detail involved.