Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

Talented Trio

4987199553_34ed9c7860.jpg

Pop Princesses, the latest girl group to take LegoWorld by storm have added more dates to their Pop Royalty tour!

This track was in the charts when I was at the age where all small girls like rather silly music.

Halfway there and I decided to post one of the more detailed builds.

1/16, 2/16,3/16,4/16,5/16,6/16,7/16

Hello!

Nice show-off for this new minifigure. The stage is ready for them and it looks fine! I especially like the large support piece at the top which gives a perfect look for the stage ceiling. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Nice. I think these singers are too diva-ish, so I expect them to break up with in the next month :tongue:

Good one 'Peppermint_M' great stage with lighting, but which one has the X-Factor ? :wink:

No wait, it's Legoland's Got Talent ! :laugh:

Another great creation from you 'Peppermint_M' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Nice idea for the set on stage, but shouldn't they be in costume? Or maybe it's just a rehearsal.

That song was rubbish, I don't know how it charted. Must've been an anthem for teen girls or something. I remember changing the words to "Why do we have to hear this song? Because it sucks poo." She was a pretty hot Doctor Who girl though, haha.

Ooh, great concert stage, I love the details (colored lights, spot light, metal scaffolding beams). I think this is the best one so far in your series. default_thumbup.gif

I'm not a big fan of this fig, but your stage looks really good. My only comment is the door on the background is so medieval for a pop concert.

Very nicely built stage, it reminds me of those displays at theme parks. The pop star is also my favourite figure of the S2 line-up. Obviously the one on the left is the only one not miming!