Sign in to follow this  
Andrew JN

[M - A04] Taking Down Enemies

Tags: Spaceship

Log_M_5:

After having been lectured on what I'm supposed to do in the M.A.N.T.I.S. corporation, I went to scan the skies above the skies of Mynderis... i.e. Got to fly in space! Not long afterwards, my radar picked up an enemy ship. Knowing Kawashita was beginning to send spies to this planet, I went after this craft. Upon noticing me on his radar, he flew into some asteroid fields near the planet in hopes of escaping the grasp of M.A.N.T.I.S. Little did he know I was an expert spacecraft flyer........

End_Log

19621713216_4eac10f30f_c.jpgAG: Taking Down Enemies by Andrew JN, on Flickr

Pictures of each individual spaceship to come later!

Link to where I got the background.

Edited by Andrew JN

Very nice star-fighters and fantastic edit Andrew JN! Some of the asteroids might look a little better more rounded, but that is a minor nitpick in such an awesome build. Great job once again! :wink:

Awesome ships but aren't they a bit too similar to be flown by rival corps?

Awesome ships but aren't they a bit too similar to be flown by rival corps?

MANTIS has been known to pirate cool robots and machinery and equipment and then repaint it... It's almost an MO of theirs at this point! You can tell MANTIS has been around when your robots go missing and your equipment's been pirated. :laugh:

Great builds! Very swooshy! And the asteroids make it wonderful! I love the photo-editing too! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Great ships. The color scheme is really well done, especially on the Kawashita ship. I think the asteroids are a little boxy but they fit into that background extremely well.

Thanks for the comments everyone! Yes I do agree with you all the asteroids are a bit blocky. I didn't want to spend a ton of time on them. ;)