Chuck

Modular Appartment module

1317988961_7c6ab62beb.jpg

Kinda small, I know, but I just wanted to make a small MOC today. A bigger picture can be found here.

Here it can be seen attached to the Cafe Corner.

-l2k-

Edited by lego2000

Lovely, size doesn't matter *sweet* ...and it looks good next to CC.

Does it have interiors?

Now THAT's the kind of modular buildings I like. Small and filled with details on the facade.

How does it look from the left angle when connected to Caf

Nice modular MOC lego2000!

It's small yes, but well done too! So the size is not all with LEGO... And I like this way.

That looks great. It also looks cool next to Cafe Corner. I love how you replied to Adrian Florea's comment that it didn't comply with one part of Cafe Corner; "Its not meant to" :-D Very true. I think it looks better being not perfectly matched. *sweet*

Wow, it would be cool to see a whole street made like this.... *y*

This looks very nice. It's unique enough to be different, but similar enough to fit with the reest of the buildings. The outside is very detailed. Do the 1x2s sit loose in the arch at the top, sandwiched in by one another, or are they attatched somehow.

Edited by Brainbox

Wow, it would be cool to see a whole street made like this.... *y*

Well, they are pretty easy to make by just looking at the outside IMO. I made it this way so that people who need spare modules for a layout can just make four of these to fill the space.

That looks great. I'm picturing two flanking a center structure set 2 studs further in so these look like towers on it's sides. I'm definitely going to play around with this design.

On the subject of "following the standard", just how specific does it get? Sure, the base/sidewalk distance needs to line up properly, but beyond that it should be pretty much anything goes. I read that technically each floor should be a certain height and such and that just seems idiotic to me. It isn't true in real life, and it would be far too limiting here.

Keep us updated with any more efforts like this, it's great! *y*