Sign in to follow this  
Odie

Indiana Jones 7620/7621/7622/7623 in stores at TRU (US)

I just got back from the store with my share of the loot...the sets look great! I am not sure if every store got 7623, but I have not seen anyone post anywhere about having it yet.

jones1.jpg

And the minifigs:

jones2.jpg

Prices (US)

7620: $10.99

7621: $20.99

7622: $30.99

7623: $69.99

Edited by Odie

Nice find! *sweet*

Theres just something I noticed, the truck chase set, it has 3 germans but only two are displayed in the box. Wierd, huh?

Good haul man!

I don't think you got the prices right though. 7620 motorcycle chase is only 9.99 (10.99 at TRU) and 7622 is 29.99 (30.99 TRU). I don't know about 7623 though.

Yeah, i'll let you know what I find...but I have seen that kind of thing happen on past sets too. Sometimes there are 4 or 6 figs in a set and only 1 is pictured on the side.

I love the fact that they have Indy's lady-friend included in this series!

Oops! wasn't aware of that X-D

I thought 7623 was priced at 49.99?

or was it 59.99? But 70 seems pretty steep.

Anyway, congrats agian! *y*

You are correct, I read my recipt wrong since I bought 2 of the 7621's.

The pricing should read-

7620: $10.99

7621: $20.99

7622: $30.99

7623: $69.99

Theres just something I noticed, the truck chase set, it has 3 germans but only two are displayed in the box. Wierd, huh?

Very weird... especially since the pic I see shows 3 soldiers... I must have supervision or something...

Which is the third figure in Temple Escape? - the glare hides the face...Pedro? A Native?

SlyOwl

Mini-review here...

Is 7623 worth the money? For $69.99 US, no. But it is a unique set...however, I think this should be priced along the same line as the Dwarves mine at $49.99. It is quite play-able though, and any kid could have a lot of fun with this one.

The plane is a little fragile...specifically the landing gear. I found myself having it blow apart twice when trying to insert the minifig in place.

tomb1.jpg

tomb2.jpg

tomb3.jpg

tomb4.jpg

tomb5.jpg

tomb6.jpg

tomb7.jpg

tomb8.jpg

tomb9.jpg

Edited by Odie

Very weird... especially since the pic I see shows 3 soldiers... I must have supervision or something...

I think he meant it's weird because it only shows 2 soldiers on the side of the box, where it normally displays all the minifigs included in the set. *sweet* And thanks for the mini-review, Odie! :-D Looks fun!

~Peace

Edited by iamded

I think he meant it's weird because it only shows 2 soldiers on the side of the box, where it normally displays all the minifigs included in the set. *sweet* And thanks for the mini-review, Odie! :-D Looks fun!

~Peace

Maybe two of the soldiers have the same face?

Maybe two of the soldiers have the same face?

Nope, look at Doctor Sinister's pic;

2111543838_3863b12218.jpg

EDIT: Dr. S. himself beat me to it! X-D

~Peace

Edited by iamded

That's it! It's official! Lego Indiana Jones's number 1 fan owns all the sets! :'-)

Nope, look at Doctor Sinister's pic;

2111543838_3863b12218.jpg

EDIT: Dr. S. himself beat me to it! X-D

~Peace

That's weird. I just saw that set at a TRU and the two soldiers had the same faces.

Edited by Indy565

I hope they're at my local TRU by now. I checked when I saw the review for the motorcycle chase set, but they didn't have any yet. I hope they have 7622. I've gotta have that set.

Oh yeah! Old style skellie head. That make's me X-D

But look at the body it's on. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'-(

Thanks for all these great pictures and for the news!! *sweet*

However there is only one TRU in Hawaii and sadly I don't live on that island :'-(

The idol looks great as do all the figs in the temple set, the hovito would have been a great addition and made it much more better priced, 70USD is a rip off >:-(

:-D Cool little comic you posted with Indy :-D

P

Me=Canadian.

TRU=ToysRUs?

i too am Canadian but we usually get stuff a few weeks after the US

oh and TRU is Toys R Us

Thanks for all these great pictures and for the news!! *sweet*

However there is only one TRU in Hawaii and sadly I don't live on that island :'-(

The idol looks great as do all the figs in the temple set, the hovito would have been a great addition and made it much more better priced, 70USD is a rip off >:-(

:-D Cool little comic you posted with Indy :-D

P

So, it's official? 7623 is priced at 70$? *sing* Aiiiiieeeeeeee!

Odie, is it me or are your figures mocha colored, becuase the lighting sure makes them look like a cup of coffee. :-D

So, it's official? 7623 is priced at 70$? *sing* Aiiiiieeeeeeee!

Keep in mind that TRU usually overprices LEGO (and everything else they sell)...once it gets into that price range, we could see it for 5-10 dollars less at Target, Wal-Mart, etc.

Keep in mind that TRU usually overprices LEGO (and everything else they sell)...once it gets into that price range, we could see it for 5-10 dollars less at Target, Wal-Mart, etc.

Yipeee! *sweet*

Maybe TLC will sell them for 50$ (crosses fingers)

Amazon tends to go INSANE with Lego prices! No wonder it spawned of Toysrus! *skull*

Sign in to follow this