Sign in to follow this  
Blufiji

MOC Glen Orduin

This is quite a fine starting moc sir. The trees and rockwork are very good as is the water. However, I must note that flowers mostly have one primary color (i.e different petals should probably be of the same color for realism) and that the supports composed of the masonry bricks could be enhanced with more variation. Good work overall with this :thumbup:

Excellent moc! The rock work and the stream/ river along with all the trees give it a real natural feel. Great work!

Indeed great natural feel! I love MOC's with lots of vegetation, good job!

This is quite a fine starting moc sir. The trees and rockwork are very good as is the water. However, I must note that flowers mostly have one primary color (i.e different petals should probably be of the same color for realism) and that the supports composed of the masonry bricks could be enhanced with more variation. Good work overall with this :thumbup:

Thank you for the constructive criticism. Next time I'll try out another wall/masonry building techniques and enhance the flowers!

Very nice MOC, especially for your first post. Good rock, water and vegetation.

Fantastic!!

The terrain is so beautiful with this great vegetation an all the details!

Well done!

markus

Very nice, that's surely one great first build. About the flowers: if you look at a flowery meadow you won't see only one colour, so it's basically more realistic like you've done it in this MOC than just having all the flowers in the same colour. It's just more aesthetically pleasing if you only use one colour :wink:.

Very nice, that's surely one great first build. About the flowers: if you look at a flowery meadow you won't see only one colour, so it's basically more realistic like you've done it in this MOC than just having all the flowers in the same colour. It's just more aesthetically pleasing if you only use one colour :wink:.

Your right completely..eventually I'll get to the point where I have the time to do the entire city and I will take that and the masonry comment into account. Thanks for the constructive criticism!

Great work. I actually like the masonry. Using only masonry bricks makes it seem well-ordered and man-made amid all the more chaotic vegetation.