Sign in to follow this  
Dan Church

Party Like its Twenty-Ninety-Nine!

This futuristic bar is the place to be! The rising new artist, Primary, is performing on stage with his boys dancing behind him. There's a hot tub for the VIPs, and a fully stocked bar from ancient French Champaign to Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters. Its sure to be a night to remember!

Idea spurred by the idea to do something space-age, and the huge 8x16 dark bley tiles I got from the Harry Potter board game set(3862).

Enjoy the crazy happenings at the Wavelength Bar!

dscf4048-1.jpg

see more at MOCpages

Very, very well done! this is an amazingly fun, happening, and well designed scene! I love all the detail like the rails, and the wave length meter at the back, as well as those sweet speakers! :thumbup: Mind if I use that bar design on a club I'm working on? :classic:

Excellent MOC 'Dan Church' - I agree with 'Fires-storm' fantastic speakers - oh yeah the MC and his DJ doing the scratching - gee they still have vinyl a few centuries time eh ? :laugh:

What's the next song.......The Time Warp.........and that blue police call box will appear on cue ! :grin:

Great work 'Dan Church' and I'm a conformist! ! :yoda:

This is really cool! All the little details really make this.

The funniest part is the forestman shooting the apple :laugh:.

Oh my, what a wonderful futuristic bar! I simply love the details and lots of 'action' going on there. I liked how you used the various MF elements from the different themes. And I see at least two 'nude' dudes there. Yay! default_tong.gif Great job Dan Church! default_thumbup.gif

Very nice creation you got there! Some of the figs are a little awkward looking ( :tongue: ) but the actual structure is very nice! Is it okay if I steal some techniques from this for some projects I'm working on? :sweet:

Haha this is funny :grin: I like all the cool things you've added in there, like the streaker and the apple on head thing... LOL! :laugh: Nice work! :thumbup:

A very fun little scene here! I love the fig getting blasted by the old school ray gun! The best part for me though, apart from the positioning of the minifigs, is the background screen with the different waves of colours. Looks awesome, and the vastly different types of characters actually work very well for the scene!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

This is to good, the only thing that would put it really over the edge is alien pole dancers, now that would be funny :laugh: