Sign in to follow this  
Danthebrick

Han and Leia go to the Beach

Even intergalatic heroes need a break now and then so Han, Leia, Chewie and C3 P0 pack some suncream and swimsuits and head to the beach. Chewie learns how to surf whilst Leia and Han soak up some rays when suddenly they remember they buried C3 P0 up to his neck in the sand! AAARGHHHH!

abeach1.jpg

abeach2.jpg

abeach3.jpg

abeach4.jpg

surfer4.jpg

Comments welcome, doing the sea was really tricky.

Dan

Edited by Danthebrick

Hello!

A nice and lively scene! :classic: Maybe there's still place for R2-D2 serving some cool drinks? A sunshade would also perfect the scene. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Nice little entry Danthebrick! So what planet did this beach vacation happened? And I never knew Chewie can surf like that! :grin: Anyway, good luck in the contest!

Good idea Danthebrick and nicely done. I think Han's had this trip planned for a while because he looks like he's been working-out. They should just relax and leave 3PO in the sea!

Very clever, I really like the sea and how you used different bodies for the SW folk. Usually its just the regular SW fig in an everyday scene. Nice work.

A nice and lively scene! :classic: Maybe there's still place for R2-D2 serving some cool drinks? A sunshade would also perfect the scene. :classic:

Good idea! May I present the new R unit Beach Buddy - a handy energy shield uv sun shade and drink dispenser!

abeach3.jpg

Also thanks to everyone for the comments. I think the scene is from the ganster/smuggler resort on Tatoine where they instead of having artificial sand they have an artificial sea - hence the cactus! Han won a timeshare there in a game of Tabac!

Edited by Danthebrick