ILikePi

LEGO Star Wars: The Clone Wars Animated Comics

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hey there everyone!

I was just checking YouTube when I noticed that TLG uploaded two series of LEGO Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated comics! They're similar to the web versions on starwars.LEGO.com, but these actually have narrators, and the droids and clones talk! They're also much more entertaining. :laugh:

I've deeplinked the first two videos here and will do the same for the next ones, if there are any more. Enjoy!

Edited by KimT

Thanks for finding these videos! I really like this format much more than the regular comics. I don't remember all of the jokes either. Padawan-in-law. :tongue:

Oh that Death Brick. It can't be that important. :thumbup:

I like this a lot better then the comics! These are great and actually remind me of stories my friend and me use to come up with.

These are incredible! I´ve seen that first one before though, so they aren´t new. At least not the first one.

"What about that Death Brick? Ah, it can´t be that important." *screen turns to the Death Star* :laugh:

"That guy is so awesome. Everybody wants his trading card."

:laugh:

Thanks for finding these!

Thanks for posting these two vids Pi! :thumbup:

I had a Great time watching them, I love clone 1139 - the tank lover. :laugh:

He cracks me up every time! :laugh: I hope they keep doing this for all the new episode without voices. :thumbup:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

The 2010 episodes are here! Or at least the first one. Unfortunately no narration, but now you can choose in which point of view you want the story to be told! :sweet: That doesn't mean that the stories aren't biased though. :tongue: Enjoy! Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi