Norro

Small Question : )

Where did I get a 'Castle Maniac' tag under my avatar from... is it something I clicked in a stupor of gut instinct?!

God Bless,

Nathan

Funny you should ask--after you showed us your AMAZING Cliffton Castle MOC, I'm pretty sure that's what lead to this. The title suits you. ;)

Hmmm... perhaps I have not made my loyalties clear here, because if it was completely accurate I'd be called "Tie Army Grand Moff, LEGO Addict, & Castle/Pirate Theme Fanatic"... Although I suppose that may be too long a title... :$

Life is Good.

Funny you should ask--after you showed us your AMAZING Cliffton Castle MOC, I'm pretty sure that's what lead to this. The title suits you. ;)

I was actually asking a more 'dunce' question... Is the title given by an admin? Or is it something I wrote on some nfo sheet and forgot about?

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan

Or is it something I wrote on some nfo sheet and forgot about?

No.. we admins aren't all that useless! ;) Plus, we have special powers!

Jon.

Or is it something I wrote on some nfo sheet and forgot about?

No.. we admins aren't all that useless! ;) Plus, we have special powers!

Jon.

Ahh! Thanks for setting my small mind at ease :-D

God Bless!

Nathan

We like to give title to people here. We try not to forget anyone. Yoda is the one thathas the responsability of finding titles for members but sometimes the admins give them themselves

can you give me a title? i REALLY want one. mr lego_bildur has one. WHY CAN'T I HAVE ONE?

the title i want is kitten lover. do you like it

I was wandering when you would beg for one... We don't give titles to people who beg for them... You must deserve one to get it

I was wandering when you would beg  for one... We don't give titles to people who beg for them... You must deserve one to get it

in fact, many of us didn't ask for one, but Yoda simply can't help it. :P :P

these titles are personnal, so yoda needs time to get to know you just a bit, but "impatient newbie" might be a good start :P

but i can't give you that title... i don't have jon's powers :P

I'd give ya a title too, but alas I do not have the power! But I can disable ya avatar and signature if ya like!

Actually, I'd give quite strange titles... Maybe even quite silly ones too...

And thats why we havent given you that power yet phes :-D :-D :P ;)

yeah... Phes is still a young Padewan... :P still learning the power of the force... still learning to control his powers... :P :P

Oops, haven't noticed this thread :$ (where my title power is questioned :P ).

Yes Norro, I am the one to blame for your title !!!! Your castle really impressed me, hence your title ;) Its as simple as that really !!

i do deserve one but i don't like ''spamming drawer''

Oh ? you DO deserve one ? And not this one ? Do you really want to make me angry at you big times ? *devil*

jipay, do not give in to the Dark Side...

Life is Good.

I thought it was the Irish and Italian who were given to quick tempers. The French are the romantic. *wub* Though that wouldn't apply to this situation. ;)

vcvc you could ask that your title be removed. That way you are just a member. Then when xwingyoda or an admin have a good title for you then you can have one. I myself don't have one and have been posting regularly for some monthes now. I trust that when I get one it will be fitting to my online personality or perhaps funny. You must just wait. I don't blame you though for not liking your title. "Spammer" is not a nice title at all regardless of what you do.

Another thing you might consider doing is to start editing your post instead of making a new one every time you want to say something. You have only been posting for 10 days and already you have dozens of unneeded posts.

I didn't say you were. I was meaning to say . . . well nevermind. Just try to post appropriately is what I am saying.

Don't double or triple post, edit previous posts and be patient to get a nice title.

And thats why we havent given you that power yet phes :-D :-D :P ;)

My titles would be so awesome and so amusing that they would cause the viewer to fly backwards off their seats in awe and amazement! People probably don't deserve such thrills! They might get too happy and start singing... And some people are just dreadful singers...

Anywaysals,

Aren't you dudes being a little harsh on VCVC? He's only 12 or 13... He's sooo young... Soooo naive...

Aren't you dudes being a little harsh on VCVC? He's only 12 or 13... He's sooo young... Soooo naive...

I gotta say, I was nothing like vcvc when I was 12 or 13... or for that matter, nine.