Sign in to follow this  
morris

price of 3340 and 3341 are getting out of hand...

well they are extremely rare and sw is seriously hyped, so...

OK, now I want to shoot myself for not keeping these sets MISB >:-(

Blame that on the return of dark ages !!

*yoda*

This just makes me happy that I got all the minifigs sets when the price was accaptable.

Morten

This just makes me happy that I got all the minifigs sets when the price was accaptable.

Indeed! *pirate*

Morten

Your adress please >:-)!

Oceans 14 On

copmike

Yeah I second that, I don't even know how you manage to sleep knowing you are missing those two X-D

yea, i agree.

who can really raise their head and proudly announce they are a LEGO STAR WARS fan if they do not have the complete 3340,3341,3342,3343 sets

yea, i agree.

who can really raise their head and proudly announce they are a LEGO STAR WARS fan if they do not have the complete 3340,3341,3342,3343 sets

Don

WOW. I wish I had kept my Sith set sealed.

And... you don't neccessarily need those for your SW collection, as all of the minifigs come in other sets. Anyway, I should find cheap ones and sell them on ebay.

WOW. I wish I had kept my Sith set sealed.

And... you don't neccessarily need those for your SW collection, as all of the minifigs come in other sets. Anyway, I should find cheap ones and sell them on ebay.

Offcourse you need them, to have a complete SW LEGO collection, no question about that.

Morten

Offcourse you need them, to have a complete SW LEGO collection, no question about that.

Morten

totally agree

Gahu: Turaga of Force, how can you declare yourself as a true SW fans without these 4 sets in MISB condition?

totally agree

Gahu: Turaga of Force, how can you declare yourself as a true SW fans without these 4 sets in MISB condition?

would you mind controlling your urge to use huge letters in your posts... |-/ we do get the message even if you use the normal font, yes we do... ;-)

would you mind controlling your urge to use huge letters in your posts... |-/ we do get the message even if you use the normal font, yes we do... ;-)

i don't mind

Whoa, I got the Battle Droids set MISB for 25 Euro. Must've been really lucky. I actually feel kinda bad for not leaving them MISB now.

Whoa, I got the Battle Droids set MISB for 25 Euro. Must've been really lucky. I actually feel kinda bad for not leaving them MISB now.

I am pleased that I managed to keep a couple of mini Ties & some mini arc170's still in their bags too!

I also have a couple of the new A wings. - they look like they go for up to

Sign in to follow this