Sign in to follow this  
Ingrimm

Nice greetings from Austria!

Hello EB Members!

I was a big LEGO fan in the early 80's but lost interest when I grew older. Now I have a daughter in the same age I started playing with LEGO and seeing her playing with the good old bricks, brought back my passion for this hobby.

I've collected all the minifigures from the Minifigure Collections 1 and 2 and bought some smaller sets from Kingdoms, Pirates, Harry Potter and City. I even found parts of my 80's collection in the attic, including the 6080 King's Castle, but sadly most of the grey bricks turned into yellowness.

By searching the internet for old instruction manuals, I somehow found this forum and browsed through the awesome MOCs you have here. Now I daily check this place for new inspirations :wub:.

My favorite topics are the historical themes, especially the castle and pirates lines as well as some licensed themes like Harry Potter and maybe the upcoming PotC.

I am not patient enough to build really big MOCs (and I certainly have not enough bricks for making them :blush:) but I started to build a 16x16 vignette and I really enjoy to fill it with details.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am looking forward to being part of this community!

Welcome to Eurobricks!

I bet you were relieved you'd kept some of your old 80's set in the attic all these years!

Have a nice time.

Will/Rocketbilly

I bet you were relieved you'd kept some of your old 80's set in the attic all these years!

I sure was, especially because the minifigures of the castle and a lot of other parts are in a very good shape, even after all these years!

By the Way: I just posted my first MOC. I hope you like it and leave comments. :sweet:

Welcome to EB, Ingrimm. That is a very nice MOC you have there. For someone that claims to "have not enough bricks for making them :blush: " you certainly did a great job on your MOC. You have far more plant pieces than I have.

Welcome to EB, Ingrimm. That is a very nice MOC you have there. For someone that claims to "have not enough bricks for making them :blush: " you certainly did a great job on your MOC. You have far more plant pieces than I have.

Thank you Walter! I'm glad you like it. :blush:

I bought nearly all my plant pieces via Pick a Brick in one go and except a few palmleafs I have none left after building this 16x16 vignette. :blush:

Because I love heavy vegetation, I thought it would be worth a few Euro for my creations.

Edited by Ingrimm

Aaand a warm welcome to you, Ingrimm!

It's always a pleasure to have more Austrians on this board. Austria me gusta mucho.

Enpaz

Hello and welcome to EB, Ingrimm!

I'm glad to see another Castle and Pirates fan joining here. Also, I have to say I love Austria, I've been there many times. Which region are you from (if not a secret)?