Hi I tried to look for a similar post but didn't find anything.

Because I really love everything connected to heavy machinery, especially earth movement, I would like to find out what are the best MOC and iclude in this first topic.

Everyone is welcome to feedback me about any HM MOC and I will include in the summary in the first post.

Fully PF Backhoe loader V2 with instructions by Jurgen Krooshoop

m5110178_800x600.jpg

Zorex-220 Motorized excavator by Jurgen Krooshoop

m5110153_800x600.jpg

JCB Excavator by Jennifer Clark

yPWkpJv.jpg?1

Lego Volvo EC290C Tracked Excavator by Sariel

SzJYIXe.png?1

JCB 456 Front End Loader by Sariel

wl5aI6A.jpg?1

EDIT: I can't insert more video or media without goin to another post, but if I reply it will automatically go to edit first post.... any idea how to solve?

Edited by sapo117

EDIT: I can't insert more video or media without goin to another post, but if I reply it will automatically go to edit first post.... any idea how to solve?

Write just name of the MOC, picture and a link to a video.

Jurgen makes some amazing models. His PF backhoe is so realistic and probably the best backhoe out there. Some other backhoes Are very ugly tho ;)

I really like that fellowbuncher above ;)

Do you know any other excavator???....I think Jurgen are unbeatable !!!

I think jurgens are the best to be honest! I don't think excavators work very well with pneumatics no matter how well there done.

Which is the best team Barcelona, ​​Madrid, Bayern, Manchester, City...?, exactly... is foolish to discuss... I thought this thread was to post machine if you want to open discussions on some of them you can do it in another tread.

Bucyrus 495 HF by Konajra

53604982851b1348ab0db.jpg

A Sandvik LH517L by M-Longer

93450472.jpg

And a front loader Liebherr L 580 by M-Longer again

44709789.jpg

WOW this is really like the real thing!!! OMG super.... jorgeopesi I don't want to compare anyone, I just really would like to collect more excavator like the 8043 or the Zorex and I don't know any else ( with instruction maybe )

No problem sapo117, I think all of us are beatable and this is the good thing that another one build better MOCs. The best MOC I remember now with instructions and free is this...

By Designer Han this awesome hauler, I don´t consider it as a truck. Instructions on his page http://www.designer-han.nl/lego/

artichauler6x61.jpg

A Volvo L250 by LEGOTECHINCMODEL05

lego20volvo20l250g201.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koirHsCh5Es

WOW this is really like the real thing!!! OMG super.... jorgeopesi I don't want to compare anyone, I just really would like to collect more excavator like the 8043 or the Zorex and I don't know any else ( with instruction maybe )

You don't need to explain urself if we want a discussion we will have one about mocs :)

I'm about to start jurgens pf backhoe it's amazing, ill also build his zorex too, I might build it in yellow though, all I want then is some sort of nice lowboy for carrying 8043/zorex and maybe a nice tipper like the one above.

@jorgeopesi sapo started this tread so if he wants to discuss its up to him or any of us!

Built by Emilus

I imagine this would be much easier now we have a PF servo motor.

Edited by allanp

Are the nxt blocks/motors not going to have the same performance than a servo?

You can change the performance more with a nxt motor than a servo.

Are the nxt blocks/motors not going to have the same performance than a servo?

You can change the performance more with a nxt motor than a servo.

Yes the nxt servos are more accurate but I think 7 steps either side of 0 is accurate enough, plus the servo moves more than the valve so with the additional gearing down to match the valve movement you will get smaller movements on the valve. Really could do with a better remote for that tho, especially one than can give an absolute position to the servo instead of just adding or subtracting from the current position, which is not a very good system. But for now you could use simple mechanical adjustable stops (like a lift arm attatched to a 24t gear that is moved by a worm gear) on the valves to control boom drop speed for example and just use the normal bang-bang remote.

Edited by allanp

the captain is awesome :sweet:

btw here are some of my creations:

Sennebogen 683R

7099038867_f924de159e_n.jpg

Hitachi ZW 310( my favourite model)

7716663962_dbe703deb4.jpg

and finally my liebherr r924 compact (which is my latest creation. I´m going to present you it the next days...)

8409789751_8b639c6d78.jpg

More pictures and videos of other heavy machineries can be found in my brickshelf folder

And more a Liebherr PR 764 by M-Longer again

76617366.jpg

Davidmull you have a lowboy with a truck, both with instructions on the Designer Han page, I try to post with content you can try too, it is easy.

Will throw in my one heavy machinery MOC here, my Swingloader ;

2012-11-29_15.23.28.jpg

2012-11-29_15.21.04.jpg

Am planning to do a revamped verison with better transmission of power later this winter.

In the meantime, check out this BrickShelf folder for the evolution of this MOC :classic: