Thank You for making my figure! :wub: I really like him! I am going to put him in my signature RIGHT NOW. Thanks again! :thumbup:

Hey Jeb! Just dropped by to acknowledge the fantastic job your doing creating all these wonderful avatar artworks. Your artform is truly unique and has instantly become a popular fixture here in EB. It was truly enjoyable browsing through the pages of this thread and seeing the plethora of your artworks. I'm just paying respect to your outstanding creativity and of course, the undeniable graphics talent. Keep it up! default_thumbup.gif

PS: I'm not really askin' for one, but I'm quite interested how my sigfig will look like in Jebediah avatar form. default_classic.gif

Hello Jeb. A friend of mine who is too young to join EB has asked me to request one of your designs for him because he thinks they are great.

Sorry, I do not have a picture but here is a description. I hope you can work from it.

Surfer hair- 87991.jpgBlond from Collectible Minifigures

Head- 3626bpb402.jpg

Any torso is fine.

Thank You very much :classic:

can you do mine?

3901.jpg

3626bpb273.jpg?0

973pb298c01.jpg?0

basic blue legs

30089.gif?0

I wan this black, and I don't want it to cover my body

Hi Jebediahs!

Because I admire your awesome buddy icons so much I had to request another one!

Would you be able to do the beautiful fellow below for me?

5248648327_57f2a47563_z.jpg

Minifigure stand not necessary.

Thanks so much! :sweet:

Edited by Flare

Wow I can't believe I only just noticed this thread I mean I saw everyones new icons around but I never looked here.

Nice work Jebediahs :thumbup:

Do you think you could cartoonify Ruth?

4937473004_da1078ec7d.jpg

There's more pictures I think in my photo stream

Wow! Amazing work Jebediahs! :wub: I've been wondering for quite some time where people got those awesome cartooned figures. Is there anyway for you to do Cad Bane? Here are some reference pictures:

The lego version:

cad_bane.jpg_thumb.jpg Parts are listed here on BrickLink: http://www.bricklink...Inv.asp?M=sw285

and the real version:

416911_1270878318851_100.jpg?v=1270878216 More pictures at Wookieepedia

Thanks a bunch!:sweet: Can't wait to see the magic you work on this amazing figure and the end result.

Edited by Cad Bane

Here is the final batch of 2010! I've closed the paper doll shop for the holidays as I'm off to my parents' home.

I'll still be able to enjoy the EB forum but won't be producing any more stickers until 2011. ENJOY!

mystyle2_aliens3.gifmystyle2_aonz.gifmystyle2_cadbane0.gifmystyle2_cadbane1.gif

mystyle2_burman1.gifmystyle2_generalgrievous1.gifmystyle2_generalmagma0.gifmystyle2_generalmagma1.gifmystyle2_generalmagma2.gifmystyle2_generalmagma3.gif

mystyle2_isaac5.gifmystyle2_jcc1004_2.gifmystyle2_kieldaman0.gifmystyle2_kieldaman1.gifmystyle2_roncanator.gifmystyle2_yg49.gif

mystyle2_stash2sixx.gifmystyle2_etzel.gifmystyle2_skalldyr1.gif

LEGO Universe!

Wow, Jebediahs! The latest batch of stickers look great. :thumbup:

I hope you have a great time at your parent's house. :classic:

~buddy~

Here is the final batch of 2010! I've closed the paper doll shop for the holidays as I'm off to my parents' home.

I'll still be able to enjoy the EB forum but won't be producing any more stickers until 2011. ENJOY!

mystyle2_kieldaman0.gifmystyle2_kieldaman1.gif

WOW! Thank you so much Jeb! And you even did my alter-ego Kielito Buu! :wub: Both of these are just wonderfully-done. It's such a distinct honor to be immortalized in Jebediah avatar artform. You really are the master! :thumbup: Thank you once again and have a well-deserved Christmas break with your family. Merry Christmas! :classic:

Edited by KielDaMan

Thanks Jebediahs! I put him as my avatar.

I just did one thing to it; I know that the hair looks blonde in the pic, but it's more of a brownish colour, so I just chaanged that. (Very badly, though. :blush: ) It's still a great lookalike, though!

Edited by YG-49

Thanks SO much, Jebediahs! :wub: Great work on mine and on all the ones you have done!

WOW! great stuff Jebediahs! This art is awsome!

If you have the time when you get back, could you make this guy for me?

That would be great!!!

Dragon_Knight_8.png

Hello Jebediah, I admired your work since I joined Eurobricks but never got the chance to ask you till now, can you do me one too please?

As my sigfig? 4947725770_c94ea7f2b7_m.jpg

Much appreciated :classic:

Edited by ceroknight

I didnt even know you made mine! :blush: I thought it was just something you handed out in PMs. :laugh:

Anyway, I love mine! :wub: He's just so adorable! :cry_happy: he's Definitely going to be posted all around my profile for sure!

Thanks heaps Jebediahs! :grin::thumbup:

Wow, Jebediahs, your artwork is :wub:. If it isn't too much trouble, could you make a paper doll of my sigfig?

Here he is:

tamamono_with_car.png

Thank you! :sweet:

I love you're work Jebediahs! If you have time will you make me these two?

p1040747c.jpg

5402543634_1919366b1d_m.jpg

Thank you!