Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Dystopia: Day 4

Looking back on the "crazy list" Leo so conveniently handed at us, it's obvious he tried to divert attention to me as well as Samantha, Brian and Ron, which makes those three unlikely to be allied with Leo.

Thanks for digging up the Leo's supposed cuckoo list. Very helpful babbling wacko indeed.

Also, Brian listed his suspects yesterday, which were Leo, Wyatt and Zane, and since two of them really turned out to be insane, I'd trust Brian to be sane himself (not sure about Zane's alliance, though).

Mason pointed the finger to some people that later turned out to be insane. So I guess I agree with your conclusion, for now.

Then, looking at the list of those who didn't vote for Leo at all, it includes Samantha, Ian and Deborah, all of who belong to the flight crew.

So, based on these calculations, I'd say we vote out one of the two once the time to vote comes. My personal suspicions lean heavily on Ian Denton, based on his silence during our time here.

I agree with this. Leo Nathans was a lost cause, and by the time he had 5 votes, the other insane used him to cover themselves by throwing him under the bus, thereby appearing sane.

Well, there was still plenty of time left and there's always the chance that there won't be enough votes to convict. But I guess Wyatt's vote proves your point. And we can't just assume that everyone who voted Leo is sane.

Silence followed by rambling followed by silence and then more crazy rambling. It's been illogical and unhelpful for days, which tends to say "insane scum" to me. Given that we have no obvious source of proof, it's about the best thing I can come up with right now. In the end, any vote we make is going to be guesswork, this just seems the most likely.
Anyone have anything to help us?

Well, indeed the 'evidence' doesn't look too good for Ian. However, not much to go on so far... but there are people who do some snooping around at night that must have seen something...

Whoa whoa whoa whoa! This always happens. I take a little nap, and when I wake up everyone's pointing fingers at me! Okay, hold on.

:hmpf_bad: What a useless load of blah blah. Nobody knows who the insane killer or insane protector (assuming you're right) even is, so we can't choose which one to go for, we have to guess blindly. You make it sound like we can pick which one and just simply kill them. Do you know something we don't?

I don't know anything you don't. I've tried explaining myself. It sounds perfectly plausable, doesn't it? The Insane night killer was protected, so there must also be an Insane protector. How is that crazy? I was just trying to bring attention to that fact, and that if we do find out who the killer is, he'll likely just be protected anyway, making the Insane protector a higher priority.

So, based on these calculations, I'd say we vote out one of the two once the time to vote comes. My personal suspicions lean heavily on Ian Denton, based on his silence during our time here.

Aww, Seth, I actually thought you were pretty cool man. Look, I take a lot of naps, I can't always come along and have a chat with you guys. However, when I do get the chance, I speak my mind, letting everyone know all of my thoughts. Now some people may interpret this as insane babbling, but I'm just trying to be as active as possible in the moments I can.

I know things aren't looking good for me, but I'd like to get off this island as much as the next fellow. Remember, I have a family waiting at home for me, I wouldn't abandon them for a stupid island that makes people insane!

Remember, I have a family waiting at home for me

I'll send them flowers.

Vote: Ian Denton/iamded

While I'm not 100% sure, I think it's worth the risk. We will have the insanes cornered soon.

Vote:Ian/iamded

I trust Seth.

I think you trust Seth too much. :sceptic:. For the crazy/stupid ramblings he has made, I am going to for vote him. I hope we are correct.

I think you trust Seth too much. :sceptic:. For the crazy/stupid ramblings he has made, I am going to for vote him. I hope we are correct.

Whereas I don't blindly trust Seth, his analysis seems to make sense. Ian is one of the ones that could plausibly be insane, and since we need to get ahead in this game:

Vote: Ian Denton (Iamded)

So far Seth is the only one to have made any type of logic in this crazy island adventure, so I am going to follow his lead this time.

VOTE: Ian Denton (Iamded)

Haha, now I really hope I'm right about Ian, because if I'm not, I'll be so lynched tomorrow (unless either of the killers get me first). :laugh:

... :sad:

Okay then thats 7. I just hope we are correct and Ian is insane. Only time will tell.

I guess... This will tell us something if he's sane, too.

A conviction has been made. Please do not post in this topic. This thread will be closed as soon as either JimButcher or a staff member come along. The conclusion should be up shortly thereafter. Please refrain from sending night actions in until the conclusion has been posted.

The votes have been tallied up, and a conviction has been reached.

Everyone has concluded that with his crazy talk, he must be Insane. The conviction was made... but where exactly was Ian?

He was running away. He did not want to be killed, so the easiest thing to do, he thought, was to run and hide.

4601997819_2cd67a5f2a.jpg

Know one knew where he was, so he decided to stop and take a rest. Among some of the plane wreckage on the beach, he found an empty food cart. He crammed himself in, and waited.

4601997571_06044fa5f3.jpg

Hours later, when he woke up, Ian was feeling cramped. Still, the other survivors had not found him. He tried to get out - but couldn't move.

"Ouch, I'm stuck!" he cried. After few minutes, without success , he began calling for help. When no one came, he called louder. Unfortunately, the food carts from the plane were airtight, to prevent food from rotting. At sunset, when the survivors returned to the camp, they found the food cart.

It was opened up, and what lay inside was not pleasant.

4602611348_9f9642758d.jpg

Accompanied by a blast of rancid smell, Ian, or rather his corpse, was found.

After his shelter and belongings were searched, it was clear that Ian was a innocent Sane. Too bad, the Sanes were on a role. After digesting what the had seen, the survivors drifted off to bed.

It is now night. Please send your night actions to Ricecracker ASAP.