Hinckley

Comic Con Exclusive Raffle

Sorry for the small mix-up with my entry, Hinckley :blush: . PM's just weren't working for me using the Opera Mini browser on my mobile. Even if I don't win anything, I'm still happy to have contributed to the funding of Eurobricks! :tongue:

Speaking of the next raffle, I think I'm going to make it a rule that if you don't follow the instructions, you're not eligible. There, I vented. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. :blush: First post is updated with raffle participant list. If you paid and you're not on it, it's because you can't follow instructions. PM me to rectify the situation immediately. I will give the remaining slots away to people who can follow the instructions and refund the payments of the people I can't match up with EB members... Sorry. I feel that's only fair.

I have no prob doing that to folks I sell to on Ebay or other forums. I think its fair. I don't need the money that badly...

How is the winner chosen? Name/ number out of a hat? How about sticking #'s 1-50 each on a minifig, then picking one of them from a hat!

I have no prob doing that to folks I sell to on Ebay or other forums. I think its fair. I don't need the money that badly...

How is the winner chosen? Name/ number out of a hat? How about sticking #'s 1-50 each on a minifig, then picking one of them from a hat!

Someone will draw a number. I will be PMing everyone their ticket numbers soon. The minifig idea is pretty smart. :laugh:

Or onto bricks! :tongue: And it shouldn't be a hat, it should be a brick-bucket! :laugh:

Anyway, I made myself a PayPal account and payed my five bucks. I hope you invest it well, Hinckley. :wink: Don't blow it all at once! :tongue: Just kidding.

May the force be with all ticket owners! :thumbup:

Good thing to see my name's on the list now; I'm usually not too good of a "rule-follower" myself :grin:

Best of luck to y'all outthere participating in this raffle, but just that little extra bit of luck to myself of course :wink:

Sorry if this has been answered before, but how many were made of this special set?

Reki

Sorry if this has been answered before, but how many were made of this special set?

If I remember correctly there were 1200 of this set made.

I have two tickets left and two payments I can't verify. It would be a shame to bump off people who paid, for the next two people who can follow instructions.

This one's really unfortunate: GloriousShadow, you PMed me as instructed but didn't leave your paypal e-mail so I could match you up to your payment. That would be very unfortunate for you if you didn't get to participate.

And I have one e-mail address that no one has PMed me about and therefore have no idea what user it is...

So, there are two more slots open, if you can get them in before the remaining two unverified payments shape up.

The 50th ticket has sold. That concludes this portion of the raffle.

Our fifty participants should wait for a ticket number by PM from me and the drawing will take place sometime today/tomorrow depending what hemisphere you live in. Best of luck to everyone.

:classic:

Woah d00d! Thanks CopMike and Eurobricks.
Congratulations!

Enjoy your price!

-Ras-

Congratulations!

(and shame on copmike for not picking the Answer as the winning number :tongue:)

Congrats! You are extremely lucky to have been picked by CopMike. Enjoy this exclusive prize. :wink:

Congrats!

How often do these raffles occur?

Edited by Dadster

Congrats!

How often do these raffles occur?

I joined this month and its the first one i've seen, but wouldn't be suprised if they were pretty common. Yet I too would like to know the official answer.

Oh and i believe a congrats is in order transmetro! So CONGRATUlATIONS!

Like everybody else already said - congrats Transmetro :thumbup:!

I'll send out the set as soon as tornado Fay here over in Florida calms down :cry_sad: - a bit windy & rainy for the moment!

CopMike