Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 4

I think we can make sure that doesn't happen, first thing in the morning. :wink:

This may be one of our faster days since everyone seems to agree on the voting so far.

I wouldn't agree less. Let's wait for Dragonator, to give us a count of the votes so far!

I will decide my vote, by mid-day. Let's see if there is any latest updates that favour Calvin's situation. Otherwise, Calvin will be send to the gallows for not being a neutral and choosing the wrong side, and should be condemened for giving the fish to kill the king.

Oh dear lord spare me! Will you look at what Majiko is making now :sick: ?! Friar, you seem to be the only one with anything edible, please, spare me a lamb chop!

Mary: Hey now! I've replaced Majiko as the cook! If you think my food is worse than Majiko's, then you may go back to his cooking! I agree, let us hang Calvin and end this now!

At last we may take some small comfort in the death of the first traitor! now we must remain vigilant as our poor colleague Mike/stash2sixx has met an untimely end

No, not happening, I put my hand up first. Well, at least after Mike, but he stole my position as chef, and he paid for it, oh yes he did...

Why are you looking at me like that? I didn't kill him, it was a joke! :grin::look:

Majiko quickly leaves and then re-enters with a large trolley on which are a number of steaming plates.

May I present to you, Breakfast! Eat up everyone! Today I have made for you one of my specialities; bacon, with fried eggs and topped with grated oysters! :sweet: And I also threw in some potatoes since we had so many, with a special red-wine jus! :wink:

The wizard places a plate in front of each person. Upon them are a few strips of soggy bacon, a green egg, weird blobs of screaming oyster, and a pile of well browned potatoes that looke very appealing, if the red 'sauce' that accompanied them could be ignored. Majiko then proceeded to help each and every person eat their food, forcing it down some peoples' throats if necessary.

Eat up people, get some hearty fare into you! How can you expect to find the traitors on an empty stomach?

A few minutes later there was a made rush for the lavatories, with people fighting to get inside.

Never in my life have I seen so many people eager to do some exercise. I'll go get to work on lunch! :sweet:

Majiko wandered towards the kitchen, thinking of intesting new ways he might be able to combine the food...

(OOC how appropriate as i myself am just getting over Gastro for the last two days :sick: )

I would have liked to have passed on your lovely food my good Majiko :wink:

Heh, heh. I guess I have some explaining to do...

Here's my PM from Lord Dragonator:

Calvin (a local fisherman)

You are a hired man by Lord Ash to help him overthrow the loyalists. You are neither a traitor nor a loyalist; you are a mercenary. You provided the food that the king ate the night he died. Lord Ash also suspects that one of his own men is trying to get him killed, and has asked you to find out who. At night you may attempt to investigate someone. PM me with your choice at the conclusion of each day. You win when the traitors (excluding yourself, as you are hired) outnumber the loyalists and when the traitor who is threatening the life of Lord Ash is dead. You only know one of the traitors, Lord Ash, who is played by TinyPiesRUs.

I want to make a bargain with you of the keep: I want to keep investigating, and I will share all of my findings, but only until I find the man I am looking for.

I said that Batbrick was a traitor to try to throw you of of Lord Ash's trail, which did not succeed. So, here is my list of people that I have investigated, and what their factions are:

ImperialShadows/Rotrigus: Not Discovered

Batbrick/General Marcus: Not Discovered

Hinckley/ Lord Savril: Loyalist

I hope you will take my bargain, but if not, see some of you on the other side.

~ Calvin ~

Truly you weave a good tale Calvin, though i feel your time for the gallows is nigh

I vote Calvin/Atoll Dweller

What a mess to sort through.

According to Ash, no more investigating could be done by his man if he was killed, yet we're to believe he can do it on his own and report to us? And we can trust that? :look:

He admits that his purpose was to work for the traitors, but he claims to be neutral and didn't know who the traitors were, since he investigated at least 2 loyalists. :wacko:

I don't call that neutral, no matter what the game says, especially when you supply the food that kills the King. :angry:

My vote stands.

Let's get this whatever-he-is hung, and then we can track down the yellow fabric with black trim clue to catch a killer.

Here here!

Mary: Hey now! I've replaced Majiko as the cook! If you think my food is worse than Majiko's, then you may go back to his cooking! I agree, let us hang Calvin and end this now!

It seems that Majiko is still cooking never the less; it looks like it'll take more than a statment to get him out!

Mary: Very well! I shall fight him for the kitchen!

Majiko waves his staff carzily and then starts saying a spell

Mary: Nevermind. Majiko, you may continue to be chef. Just look out, a lot of people seem to get killed while in this very kitchen!

Three times in a row it's been the same supporters- of "VOTE CALVIN!". Over and over and over it grows. Let's make this the last time of hoping, wishing for a better tommorrow/no Calvin!

*Byron, enters limping, and with "wide" steps, with a very pained look on his face*

I'll get that Wizar... Stuffing me... Stuff HIM, he'll get whats com... Crazy old Ma...

he just had to push it further in with his wand, thank the holy spirits Mary came when she did.

*Byron looks at everyone staring at him*

NO, im not going to kill the dang Wizard of ...of... Megablocks! Ragnir! RAGNIR, where are you?

Boo

Its not nice to sneak up on people!

Landing next to someone is hardly sneaking, what do you want i was winning a game of stones

Oh so thats where Dragonator is... I have a plan against this wizard, follow me...

*Byron and Ragnir, walk of into a shady part of the court yard to sit and discuss tactics, sprinkles jumps down from a high castle wall to join in.*

Sprinkles where were you, i thought i had lost you!

Now about this wizard, whats in it for me..?

I am sure the extra quite of not having him around is enough...

And all i have to do is drag him down to the dungeon and take away his staff?

Thats right! Your catching on now!

It wont work, i am more intelligent than you and i say it wont work.

What megablocks! fine i am off to find Grim, maybe this is a matter for the brave royal guard and not some sissy dragon!

*FLAME*

*a blackened Byron stands with his cape half burnt and finger still pointing at the dragon, turning on his heal goes to walk off only to find himself falling to the ground, his helmet falling off, showing the black line off soot where the face had not been covered*

I hate Mondays

*Ragnir flys off, Dragonator's laughing can be faintly heard off in the not too far distance... Byron peals himself from the floor to go find Grim, Sprinkles a now naked cat runs after him*

Grim.......... Ahh no Sir not here to repor.... but the wizar....... oh fine, here

Votes so far is

Calvin / Atoll Dweller 7

bad guy eye brows 1

Majiko the wizard 156 :wacko:

the purple monkey 2

by recent events, aka two deaths the required vote was 9... now its 8... one more for Calvin and he is dead...

Now about this wizard, all we need is the entire guard and either, cover our selves in dragon poo(resist magic) , or carry mirrors (reflect magic)... Michael! Fred! come hither, a bold and beautiful day is today, we march upon the wizard!

Let me help...

*the group look up to see the dragon flying above and a small black thing slowly be coming larger, Grim and sprinkles being the wisest present jump out of the way, the black now brown, thing now known poo, lands with a squish upon the three remaining guards*

RAGNIR!!! Grim here is my mirror...

*Byron hands Grim a smelly mirror, then the troop disappear into the kitchen, mean while Mary who had witness the entire event simply rolled her eyes and screamed something about not cleaning this one up, once again Dragonator laugh is heard*

*Byron, enters limping, and with "wide" steps, with a very pained look on his face*

I'll get that Wizar... Stuffing me... Stuff HIM, he'll get whats com... Crazy old Ma...

he just had to push it further in with his wand, thank the holy spirits Mary came when she did.

*Byron looks at everyone staring at him*

NO, im not going to kill the dang Wizard of ...of... Megablocks! Ragnir! RAGNIR, where are you?

Boo

Its not nice to sneak up on people!

Landing next to someone is hardly sneaking, what do you want i was winning a game of stones

Oh so thats where Dragonator is... I have a plan against this wizard, follow me...

*Byron and Ragnir, walk of into a shady part of the court yard to sit and discuss tactics, sprinkles jumps down from a high castle wall to join in.*

Sprinkles where were you, i thought i had lost you!

Now about this wizard, whats in it for me..?

I am sure the extra quite of not having him around is enough...

And all i have to do is drag him down to the dungeon and take away his staff?

Thats right! Your catching on now!

It wont work, i am more intelligent than you and i say it wont work.

What megablocks! fine i am off to find Grim, maybe this is a matter for the brave royal guard and not some sissy dragon!

*FLAME*

*a blackened Byron stands with his cape half burnt and finger still pointing at the dragon, turning on his heal goes to walk off only to find himself falling to the ground, his helmet falling off, showing the black line off soot where the face had not been covered*

I hate Mondays

*Ragnir flys off, Dragonator's laughing can be faintly heard off in the not too far distance... Byron peals himself from the floor to go find Grim, Sprinkles a now naked cat runs after him*

Grim.......... Ahh no Sir not here to repor.... but the wizar....... oh fine, here

Votes so far is

Calvin / Atoll Dweller 7

bad guy eye brows 1

Majiko the wizard 156 :wacko:

the purple monkey 2

by recent events, aka two deaths the required vote was 9... now its 8... one more for Calvin and he is dead...

Now about this wizard, all we need is the entire guard and either, cover our selves in dragon poo(resist magic) , or carry mirrors (reflect magic)... Michael! Fred! come hither, a bold and beautiful day is today, we march upon the wizard!

Let me help...

*the group look up to see the dragon flying above and a small black thing slowly be coming larger, Grim and sprinkles being the wisest present jump out of the way, the black now brown, thing now known poo, lands with a squish upon the three remaining guards*

RAGNIR!!! Grim here is my mirror...

*Byron hands Grim a smelly mirror, then the troop disappear into the kitchen, mean while Mary who had witness the entire event simply rolled her eyes and screamed something about not cleaning this one up, once again Dragonator laugh is heard*

You idiot, Byron! You call me over and for what, some lame-butt idea about "getting Majiko's staff"?! Jeez, I'm getting suspicious- you were planning to attack Majiko! And you, Ragnir, lay off with the poop, will ya?! I've had a bad enough day, what with my pet dog getting food poisining (OUT OF THE KITCHEN, MAJIKO!!) and... and... ah that Megablockin' poo! Byron, why'd ya get me into this, along with the other members of the Royal (hint: loyal) guard?! Shame on you!!

Fred's rant continued as he threw more and more curses at the scared Byron slowly shrinks in terror. The rest of the castle watches, with the other members of the Royal Guard cheering him on, with an indignant and angered Majiko chucking very deep red tomatos at Byron.

Well, Calvin has stated he's a neutral in this, which still means he's not loyal to King (God bless his soul :sadnew: ). His aim is to eliminate all us loyalists, which is clearly traitorous talk, it's better to rid this place of him now before he can feed any more information to the traitors. Vote: Atoll Dweller/Calvin the Fisherman (/Mercenary)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to lie down... I'm really not feeling well after swigging down that tonic, not to mention Majiko's, er, unique cooking... :sick:

*Byron, gets up from the corner and heroically slides accross the floor grabing Majiko*

Unhand me you smelly poo...

Out of this kitchen, your coming with me... you Lt stuffing wizard!

*Byron strides out of the kitchen with Majiko slung over his shoulder, the wand sits in the kitchen, Grim grabs the wand so he can return it to Dragonator for safe keeping.*

With you locked out of the kitchen the rest of us can eat safe

You all ate safe! what wrongs with my cooking!!

*the door to the kitchen is clicked shut and locked as Byron exits with the wizard, Byron puts the wizard down only to get a beating from the wizard screaming random insults at Byron*

The kitchen has been reclaimed, let our stomachs rejoice! Now to the bath Guard, we can share tales of our victory! Ouch... hey stop that... oww, hey.... you.... Maj.... Ouch, Retreat!!!...

*Majiko jumps on Byrons back as he is running away*

Strong for an old man, heavy too...

((OCC voting has gone easily so far today, hence the extra plot))

*Michael and Fred chase after Byron also still mad hurling stones and insults as he is bashed on the head by Majiko*

Mid-day (my current time zone) has just past, it's about time... This is the end of your road.

My vote goes to Atoll Dweller/Calvin the Fisherman

Voting has gone surprising well... Let's finish off the Fisherman and investigate our next clue which is the fabric.

You'll never take me alive! Never I tell you!

Majiko jumps over a puking guard and bolts through into the kitchen. Slamming the door. Faintly, his voice can be heard.

Lunch is almost ready! That Byron is a suspicious character, don't trust him people, he's evil I tell you, EVIL!!

What a mess of a day. Everyone seems to be making decisions, and already Calvin has been condemned.

And it's only just after morning gore!

Commonly called morning tea, but yes. Lets have a review of the voting shall we?

Good idea!

Current voting is as follows:

Atoll Dweller (Calvin the Fisherman): 10

The required votes are 8 for a majority. There for Calvin shall be convicted as of now.

Excellent! Kyle, take him away! Kyle? Where are you kyle? Gah, If you want something done you have to do it yourself, from washing your under-garments to killing the king.

:oh3: You didn't...

Your right, I was kidding, but think what a plot twist that would be... :devil:

As Lord Dragonator led the unhappy fishman away, a note from the game master was heard over the loudspeakers.

What loudspeakers? :wacko:

Ummm, that wasn't for your ears, only the audience.

That makes no sense.

I know! :tongue:

I have noticed a few things that need to be sorted now. There is to be NO editing of posts for any reason, even grammar (except for me of course. Bow before my great and almighty power! :knight: ). If I see anyone doing that again they will be severely beaten. :devil:

Your face looks like a butt :tongue:

I don't like the way he said that... :look:

Neither do I.

How did you get back here so fast?

I took the elevator.

I don't even want to know...

Well this is boring, the day has barely started and we've already convicted someone. What shall we do now?

How about a mini-challenge?

A good idea, I'll go sort out Lunch and calm down Majiko, while you explain what's going to happen.

Dragonator walks off towards the kitchens, while Ragnir looks at the people.

Right, now I have a miniature challenge to put to you all. What, you thought this game was just going to be about typing? OH no, not at all. I want you to put your various talents towards something constructive while we await the next day. This is your challenge:

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to another night on channel D!

What an exciting name, I wonder who made that up? :hmpf:

Silence in the audience please! As you are aware, a fun and exciting new game show, in which the competitors are entirely unaware that they are only playing a game, has been featuring on this station. Tonight, these competitors are once again going to square off in a Lego building contest! That's right, their miniature challenge is to build a scene from the Mystery Castle game show! What fun!

I tell you, I won't be drawn into no mini competitions nor... hey, Lego! I had that as a kid! Count me in!

Majiko drops the large spoon he was stirring a bubbling green soup with and rushes out into the hall.

OK people, this is what you have to do. I want you to build me a vignette (8x8 Lego square) of a sceen from this game! It can either be a scene that has actually happened or a comical scene that you would like to see happen. The usual rules apply for vig building; it must be contained within the square and can be as tall as you like. Overhanging plants or weapons or body parts are for your discretion, but please be reasonable, no cheating!

These vignettes are to be completed by the end of Day 6, so that gives you 18 days or so. A separate thread will be made for these entries, and the best one will be voted for by the community. Sounds fun? Good!

Oh yes, and you must enter, otherwise I'll flame you and eat you. :devil: With a few drops of BBQ sauce of course. :wink: (I am deadly serious...)

Have fun, and do your best! :sweet: I am happy to answer any questions, just don't take up to much of my time with silly ones, otherwise I will get angry.

The commercial fades, and a view of the Grand Hall appears.

Well that was interest, if a little weird, but whatever it was, do as the dragon says! Dragons must be obeyed, on pain of death. :skull:

I want to enter, can I? Please?

I'm not sure if your allowed, sorry...

Oh... :cry_sad: Perhaps I'll just go back to my cooking then...

You'll never take me alive! Never I tell you!

Majiko jumps over a puking guard and bolts through into the kitchen. Slamming the door. Faintly, his voice can be heard.

Lunch is almost ready! That Byron is a suspicious character, don't trust him people, he's evil I tell you, EVIL!!

Snip, snip snippity snip-snip

Well that was interesting, if a little weird, but whatever it was, do as the dragon says! Dragons must be obeyed, on pain of death. :skull:

I want to enter, can I? Please?

I'm not sure if your allowed, sorry...

Oh... :cry_sad: Perhaps I'll just go back to my cooking then...

WHO LEFT THAT DOOR OPEN! argh, the dragon poo and everything for nothing!

A competition hey, sounds fun, come along sprinkles to our brick collection!

a few questions if i may...

1, can we use non Lego items such as paper?

2, do you have custom decals for the characters, i will look in classic castles stash...

3, will you be joining us in our competition

4, was this always planned

5, can the wizard please enter and leave the cooking

((note i added a link in the quote!! :tongue::grin::grin::sick: ))

Weirder and weirder. :wacko:

Do we win anything? I want to win something if I'm going to go digging around to build Majiko stuffing a goat um Majiko stuffing Byron er, something.

You know, he has a point.

Yes, but it isn't polite to stare at it.

Noooo, not that, he's right about the prize thing.

Oh, yes, absolutely. What kind of game show doesn't have prizes?

A cheap one.

Well, yes, that kind.

I wonder if Ragnir would like to be associated with a cheap game show.

No. I would not.

I didn't think so.

Now stop talking.

Ok. Nice dragon.

He is. I've known him for years.

You know everybody?

SHHHHH!

WHO LEFT THAT DOOR OPEN! argh, the dragon poo and everything for nothing!

A competition hey, sounds fun, come along sprinkles to our brick collection!

a few questions if i may...

1, can we use non Lego items such as paper?

2, do you have custom decals for the characters, i will look in classic castles stash...

3, will you be joining us in our competition

4, was this always planned

5, can the wizard please enter and leave the cooking

((note i added a link in the quote!! :tongue::grin::grin::sick: ))

He ruined my desert surprise... :cry_sad:

Right, while he sulks, I'll answer your questions and-

No! It's my challenge, I'll answer the questions. :angry:

Ok, ok. :hmpf:

Right, here we go:

1. All custom pieces (eg. BrickForge), decals etc are allowed (yes that includes paper). However, no clone bricks. :sick:

2. I sadly have no custom decals, and wouldn't know where to start if I wanted to make some anyway. :grin: It's something I'd like to try sometime, just not right now...

3. Dragons sadly aren't to good at manipulating small pieces of plastic with their claws. As the host, I want this to be a challenge for you all! Lord Dragonator might enter...

With all the other things I've got to do? No, I don't think so. Anyway, my entry is in the first post (Day 1).

Good point, you made that lovely and suspiciously accurate depiction of the kings death didn't you?

Ah, yes.

Right, so the answer is that I want you to show me what you can do! Meanwhile, our great and mighty game master will be working on the next scene.

4. Ah, yes, of course... :look::grin:

5. Perhaps that is a good idea...

Do we win anything? I want to win something if I'm going to go digging around to build Majiko stuffing a goat um Majiko stuffing Byron er, something.

You win my love. :wub:

I was thinking of perhaps having a prize. The prize is that you don't die. :grin: Seriously though, it would be nice to have a proper prize, but what could it be? I don't know. Perhaps the prize is the fun and enjoyment you get from playing with your Lego and making an awesome vignette?

Oh, I've figured it out! The prize is that you get to be the winner of the Mystery Castle Building Challenge, and your vignette will also feature in the story. How about that? Perhaps I might even be able to arrange a little trophy icon or something with an admin, but don't get your hopes up...

Can I lock this thread now? :sceptic:

Opps, sorry, I missed your question. :blush:

Technically yes, as the voting has finished. Could all discussion of the mini-challenge (and anything else) please now be kept to the discussion thread. Thanks very much everyone, and thanks for taking part. Despite this day ending extremely early, there will still be the usual gap before the next one starts, sorry. That's what happens when you jump straight to the voting. :wink:

Now, go work on those vigs! :sweet:

Opps, sorry, I missed your question. :blush:

Technically yes, as the voting has finished. Could all discussion of the mini-challenge (and anything else) please now be kept to the discussion thread. Thanks very much everyone, and thanks for taking part. Despite this day ending extremely early, there will still be the usual gap before the next one starts, sorry. That's what happens when you jump straight to the voting. :wink:

Now, go work on those vigs! :sweet:

You can always start a separate thread for the mini-challenge. Some participants might not notice otherwise. Make sure people know that it's for game participants only. All contests open to all members have to be approved ahead of time through the staff, so this contest can only be for game participants. Thanks.

Dragonbreath Dragonator forgot to remind everyone to PM him their night actions, so I'm mentioning it now.

Thanks! :hmpf:

:laugh: