Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

LuxorV's Quad

indexed.gif V-LV-6C

My sigfig needed a new and more agile vehicle for his explorations, so here it is.

It's a dark-red quad

darkrquad_007.jpg

Here is a side view

darkrquad_002.jpg

And a rear view

darkrquad_003.jpg

As you can see, it has the right space for me to carry my fav backpack *wub*

darkrquad_004.jpg

A little more schenic pic

darkrquad_006.jpg

Gallery here.

What do you think of it?

LuxorV

A very cool quad LuxorV! *y*

I love how you've used the click hinges, makes it a very unique and awesome looking bike.

one thing i'd do though is remove the trans slope at the front, it looks a tad unnecessary.

Apart from that its great, I love that you have room for your backpack 8-

Thanks, Batbrick :-$

I know the trans slope at the front looks a tad unnecessary. The fact simply is that I like that particular brick X-D . And, I was inspired by Hinckley Copmike and Ras's use of it as a windshield for their snowbike ;-) .

LuxorV

Thanks, Batbrick :-$

I know the trans slope at the front looks a tad unnecessary. The fact simply is that I like that particular brick X-D . And, I was inspired by Hinckley Copmike and Ras's use of it as a windshield for their snowbike ;-) .

LuxorV

Ah, fair enough then! :-D *y*

Nice to see you noting inspiration, its also great to see you do something non-mech based :-P

And I like that brick too :-$

Batbrick Something! *wacko*

Ah, fair enough then! :-D *y*

Nice to see you noting inspiration, its also great to see you do something non-mech based :-P

And I like that brick too :-$

Beware, my mech creations will be coming back soon *alien*

LuxorV

This is great LuxorV!

I love how you used the hinge pieces in the center, I'll definitely have to steal that >:-)

The colors great too! Why didn't your sig fig drive it? 8-|

*sweet*

Nice in size and beautiful in color, with a very cool kink. Fine! *y*

This is great LuxorV!

I love how you used the hinge pieces in the center, I'll definitely have to steal that >:-)

The colors great too! Why didn't your sig fig drive it? 8-|

*sweet*

perhaps that is luxorv driving, in a new suit, and with a new haircut?

but i really like this, i would personnaly have done it in bley but thats just me.

steel...

Nice in size and beautiful in color, with a very cool kink. Fine! *y*

Thanks all for the kind comments :'-)

It's my sigfig driving it, in new survival suit *knight*

As for the color, I really like the dark-red (maybe it's just because I have very few pieces of it, for now :-$ ), and I don't have the right bley pieces to built it X-D

@ Exobuilder: you are free to 'steal' the central hinge design. I found it on a BS creation, but I can't honestly remember where, so I can't give precise credit 8-|

LuxorV

Nice little quad there LuxorV, and good job covering the use of the completely unnecessary windscreen. It keeps me from getting to mention it. Er, I just did anyway. Oops. :-$

What he didn't show is how it transforms into a 40ft nuclear armed mech o' death and destruction. ;-)

4 Wheel On! *y*

What he didn't show is how it transforms into a 40ft nuclear armed mech o' death and destruction. ;-)

Must have missed that part :-D

Can we expect more city stuff from you LuxorV?

Of course you can! You only have to follow my comics. Most of the MOCs there are city-oriented *y*

Btw, I finished taking the pics today (finally I got one day off work X-D ), and I should be able to upload Chapter 3 in 1 or 2 weeks *sweet* .

LuxorV

Nice quad LuxorV. It's nice and bulky, without losing anything for being anything that some people might consider 'oversized.'

The colour scheme is good too, but that's mostly because I like TLC's dark red anyway.

As for the windscreen, maybe it is unecessary, but I also have a fondness for that particular piece, so I say keep it.

I have a question LuxorV: Where can I find these comics you keep talking about?

I used the hinge design on a MOC I finished last night, I'll try to post it soon. ;-)

*sweet*

Thanks all :-$

Simple, but very fine built!! *wub*

Off to the beach then? X-D

No, that's Off to the mountains :-D

I have a question LuxorV: Where can I find these comics you keep talking about?

I used the hinge design on a MOC I finished last night, I'll try to post it soon. ;-)

*sweet*

You really hurt my feelings :'-( ! (I'm starting to talk like Hinckley X-D )

You can find my two threads here (1 - not a real comic, just sort of first try 8-| ) and here (2). And you can browse the galleries here.

Hope this new creation of yours will take shorter than the mech to show up ;-)

LuxorV

You can find my two threads here (1 - not a real comic, just sort of first try 8-| ) and here (2). And you can browse the galleries here.

You do a comic? 8-

Of course you can! You only have to follow my comics. Most of the MOCs there are city-oriented *y*

Btw, I finished taking the pics today (finally I got one day off work X-D ), and I should be able to upload Chapter 3 in 1 or 2 weeks *sweet* .

LuxorV

Looking forward to it! I really like your city mocs! Only one step away from a Batmoc :-P

Thanks all :-$

No, that's Off to the mountains :-D

You really hurt my feelings :'-( ! (I'm starting to talk like Hinckley X-D )

Hope this new creation of yours will take shorter than the mech to show up ;-)

LuxorV

Ohh ok, I've seen those X-D :-$ They're real nice LuxorV! *y*

I can hopefully get the pics posted by tomorrow, if that's not too long for you :-D ;-)

You do a comic? 8-

While I like it and the design is clever, I must admit I liked the old car better. This just seems too bulky for me, unless that's what look you wanted to achive. Still a very clever design. Did I mention the design is clever? X-D

Stauder

While I like it and the design is clever, I must admit I liked the old car better. This just seems too bulky for me, unless that's what look you wanted to achive. Still a very clever design.

Yes, that's what I wanted to achieve. It has a semi-military look, this way ;-)

Did I mention the design is clever? X-D

Stauder

Oh, really. I must have missed that part :-D

LuxorV