I see more than 4 arms ;)

But since both sets of 4 arms were done the same way, I could just say four and be reffereing to the technique right?... Yeah, my bad! :tongue:

Love that mill! :thumbup: If you could have made the studs inmediatly under the water blue, that might have looked better, but I can see how that would increase the piece count considerably. Great job so far in keeping them simple but easily recognizable!

Really like the rows of green on the farm! :thumbup: And your cottage looks like what mine should have looked like if I had stuck to the right piece count... :tongue::laugh::thumbup: Looks nice and cozy!

...Another guest build from Kai NRG! I'm guessing it's a Kaliphlin castle because of the colors, right Kai?

Yes, it's Kaliphlin! (Had I not even mentioned that? :tongue: )

December 12th - Dwarven House Golem

8266350867_ddd05117ea.jpg

GoH Advent Calendar - Dec 12th - Dwarven House Golem

Dwarven mages of old built and magically animated these small golems out of clay to serve as butlers and valets in their households. Some can still be found in the households of the old Mitgardian nobility, patiently running the household and serving their masters.

Can you tell which movie our family watched over the weekend :sweet: ?

No replies to yesterday's post. I suppose people are getting a bit tired of the Advent Calendar. Well, only ten more days after this one! Sorry for posting this one a bit late; work has reared its ugly head.

December 13th - Kaliphlin Temple

8270878010_de5c85e5a5.jpg

advent.calendar.13.temple

The temple of Amon-Jazreth, the god of shiny stones found on the beach, on the outskirts of Barqa.

Looks really good, like the colorscheme especially, but the idea of golden cups for pillars looks great as well! And I'm certainly not getting tired of the calender... in fact I have another one almost ready!

Looks great, I like the way the water is smooth on the top but studded afterwards. :thumbup: Nice color for the roof as well!