If you have the set you would know that it's not sturdy at all as some parts of it always fall off when you play with it. It's not much posable either, and the looks is the biggest point in my negativity. Altough I admit the pieces are nice. :thumbup:

IDK, I have a friend with the set and I don't think I've ever caught a piece falling off except when I grabed it by the flag on top (or something like that); then it crashed to the ground. But I kinda thought that was understandable. :laugh:

Anyway, back onto 2013, are we actually 100% sure about these prices or could they vary? (since I believe that the amounts were originally in Euros)

I hope these are the real prices, I have already made my financial plans for them :sweet: (obviously needed a currency converter). But I would expect them to change at some point. these surely can't be the final prices already?

Knowing the fact current sets go from 60 euro to 90 euro for a single item (Destiny's Bounty), since day of release(!), in (web)stores in 1 country (Netherlands) prizes may vary... yes. :)

If the rumors about the gold ninja being Lloyd NRG are to be believed, there will be five soon. Anyway, I didn't know Destiny's bounty was originally 60. This makes me hopeful that the Golden dragon is a 50 set.

9570 NRG Jay and 9590 NRG Zane are looking almost the same? Does anybody have both of them, to take a picture together?

9570 NRG Jay and 9590 NRG Zane are looking almost the same? Does anybody have both of them, to take a picture together?

I can't take a picture at the moment, but I own both and I can say they look very different. They're practically complete opposites when compared to eachother.

If the rumors about the gold ninja being Lloyd NRG are to be believed, there will be five soon. Anyway, I didn't know Destiny's bounty was originally 60. This makes me hopeful that the Golden dragon is a 50 set.

Which rumour about Lloyd?

I only read there will be a gold ninja.

It is people in this thread who theorized it could be a Lloyd NRG or a Sensei Wu or a Garmadon. ;)

Good googling will help find you good prizes in the Netherlands. Sometimes Bol offers great discounts. But in general I have a local webshop with low prizes and which I can visit as well. :)

Current example, LEGO 9450 Epic Dragon battle:

bol.com € 99,99

toyweb.nl € 84,99

playtown.nl € 93,99

while bartsmit & intertoys currently sell it for 99,99 the normal prize is 119,99

119,99 is also a prize on various websites.

So between highest and lowest is a difference of a whopping: 35 euro.

ahem,

so checking prizes helps :)

One is the normal blue and the other is white with a very litte blue I think, so they're actually not that simmilar. :wink:

Which rumour about Lloyd?

I only read there will be a gold ninja.

It is people in this thread who theorized it could be a Lloyd NRG or a Sensei Wu or a Garmadon. ;)

Good googling will help find you good prizes in the Netherlands. Sometimes Bol offers great discounts. But in general I have a local webshop with low prizes and which I can visit as well. :)

Current example, LEGO 9450 Epic Dragon battle:

s

bol.com € 99,99

toyweb.nl € 84,99

playtown.nl € 93,99

while bartsmit & intertoys currently sell it for 99,99 the normal prize is 119,99

119,99 is also a prize on various websites.

So between highest and lowest is a difference of a whopping: 35 euro.

ahem,

so checking prizes helps :)

While this is off-topic, ToysXL also sells it for 99.99. So hopefully I'll be able to pick up a couple of cheap Golden Dragons.

NRG Jay is Bright Blue (Bricklink's Blue)with metallic blue and yellow printing, while NRG Zane is Light Royal Blue (Bricklink's Bright Light Blue) with silver, white, and a very small amount of metallic blue printing. The two look very, very different even without Zane having his traditional uniform color (white).

Compare NRG Zane with NRG Jay. Surprisingly, a Google search turned up very few photos of the four NRG Ninja together, perhaps because they're part of separate waves and so few people have had opportunities to find all four in stores at the same time.

wow, thank you guys (and those links were very helpfull:)

Yes, they are not alike ;)

Now I've decided to buy them both :)

Are there any news or rumors about some other NRG minifigs?

wow, thank you guys (and those links were very helpfull:)

Yes, they are not alike ;)

Now I've decided to buy them both :)

Are there any news or rumors about some other NRG minifigs?

No. But like DraikNova said, there is a possibility that the golden ninja is Lloyd in his NRG form.

They all sort of look the same. NRG Kay is his standard blue plastic, even a blue head and hands, with metal is silver markings. NRZg Zane is a pale blue body head and hands with darker metallic blue and silver markings.

No. But like DraikNova said, there is a possibility that the golden ninja is Lloyd in his NRG form.

I'm hoping he won't have one of those weird NRG faces though. I'd prefer a golden ninja rather than a golden monster.

I talked to a Lego Store employee yesterday, and I've got some very interesting news.

Ninjago is not being replaced, only rebooted, with new characters.

This has pretty much confused me.

I talked to a Lego Store employee yesterday, and I've got some very interesting news.

No offence, but unless they're the manager, they're unlikely to know that much info, and have probably just been told 'Legends of Chima - it's just like Ninjago but with new characters'. All signs point to early 2013 being the last Ninjago wave, and it wouldn't make financial sense to have two similar themes(figs, game, cards, audience) running alongside each other.

That is indeed very confusing. I wonder if that employee had their facts wrong, or if Ninjago really has been successful enough to continue it past its planned conclusion.

The problem with continuing things past their intended conclusion is that you would get things like that-- instances where the new story has tenuous ties to the previous story and feels somewhat tacked-on. The introduction of new characters in KK2 made it difficult for me to appreciate that wave's final year to its fullest.

Of course, it's most likely that the LEGO Store employee was just talking about the new Ninja minifigures in 2013 and was confused. It wouldn't surprise me, since the new figures' costumes with their heavy use of black do feel quite different than any of the characters' previous costumes (and the Gold Ninja, if he is in fact Lloyd, would be nigh-unrecognizable to a person who didn't follow the Ninjago theme). This seems like the most likely scenario to me, since a simple LEGO store employee probably wouldn't know of any plans further in advance than the upcoming wave.

I'm pretty sure they're confused. While the people in LEGO stores are LEGO fans, they aren't as interested as many here on Eurobricks.

It was the manager that confirmed this (I'm not naming people).

And with the sales of Lloyd ZX being so shockingly high, I wouldn't be surprised.

I see no reason Lego would tell this to anyone. Even store managers.

BUT Aanchir may be correct in what he said about the manager getting mixed up.

I guess we'll find out what's going on when Lego releases more info.

While I hope that Ninjago is continued like you said, I'm afraid it will be too rushed.

My guess is that the manager meant the new kimono costumes the Ninja will be getting in 2013. After all, even if LEGO wanted to introduce a new character, it would only be one or two, not a whole group. And the Stone army (presuming they will be in sets) could well qualify as new characters.