Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Day Two

Yes, it was a joke, seeing as we don't have very many solid facts in mafia. :blush:

Nope, not going to cut it.

This does not even mean anything.

OK, then YOU explain his strange behavior. :hmpf:

Oh, hooray! Finally something to report. Someone has come forward to me claiming to be the Town Blocker. The story seems legit. They were told they were successful in who they blocked last night, so we have one person to leave off the killer list. That is, if this person is telling me the truth. Unfortunately for our two suspects, neither of them is the one who was supposedly blocked.

Sorry I don't have any more than that.

Great, let's. Where you been? What are you doing to help get our act together? Making any progress?

Everyone can't be helpful all of the time. I know your statement was intentionally provocative, not genuine frustration, so I'm sure you understand that there are other aspects of life too.

Palathadric could be the Godfather... Perhaps he was trying to rouse suspicion and lure the investigator to target him.

That's a far-fetched plan. :sceptic:

I don't know, I actually find this to be plausible. No one in their right mind would joke about being scum (unless it involves excessive crying too). It makes we wonder what Pewter's motivation was, if it was indeed some sort of twisted strategy. The godfather theory is the only explanation that floats to surface. Of course, that's assuming his intention was strategy, which is unfortunately something we can only speculate about.

Sorry, I do that sometimes, and I really shouldn't. There's also a good chance he could be the Scum killer, I belive both postions woud act in a very similar way.

Yes, you really are grasping at straws, aren't you? A little desperate, though. "The guy accusing me is the Scum killer!...because he made 3 less posts than in the simulator...:look:...Why are you all just sitting there? Three less posts, get him!"

Yes, you really are grasping at straws, aren't you? A little desperate, though. "The guy accusing me is the Scum killer!...because he made 3 less posts than in the simulator...:look:...Why are you all just sitting there? Three less posts, get him!"

I wasn't trying to suggest a lynch on him, I was just trying to expand on what Scuba had said. And nowhere did I mention post numbers. :wacko:

You know what, listen, listen. I have a great plan.

Here is the deal: we need to lynch someone, alright? Does everyone agree? Yes? No? I don't know, I can't read minds (this game would be easy as hell if I could) Let's say for the sake of the argument we all agree we are going to lynch someone. Specifically either Pewter or Campbell, there are no other cases anyway. There is still plenty of time for there one to be here, but yeah, not yet.

So. Some people think Pewter is a better lynch, some (the obvious superior ones) think Campbell is the way to go. Now, it does not seem we are going to get anything tangible that's going to change people's opinions to either side (again, it might still come). So here is my awesome plan: We lynch one of them, which we can all agree on now, I don't particuarly care which one.

But here is the part which is going to blow everyone's mind and will make everyone happy and we can laugh at the scum for being dumb: We have the Vig guy kill the other one! Boom! Your mind is blown!

But here is the part which is going to blow everyone's mind and will make everyone happy and we can laugh at the scum for being dumb: We have the Vig guy kill the other one! Boom! Your mind is blown!

Fine. Let's lynch Palathadric and kill Dakar A. :thumbup:

I can get behind this. As long as Dakar dies too, I'm happy. However, they might have a protector, so I'd really like it if we could lynch the scummier of the two today, but yeah, this is the best plan. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and this mythical blocker of yours will block their protector.

Alright. When I flip Town, I suggest you go after Tamamono and Rufus, they seemed to be the quickest to choose me, and I have a good feeling that one of them is most likely Scum, if not both.

Do you have a motivation for the order? Just asking?

I don't know, I actually find this to be plausible. No one in their right mind would joke about being scum (unless it involves excessive crying too). It makes we wonder what Pewter's motivation was, if it was indeed some sort of twisted strategy. The godfather theory is the only explanation that floats to surface. Of course, that's assuming his intention was strategy, which is unfortunately something we can only speculate about.

I agree. It's very strange for a townie to make such a joke. The strategizing scum godfather holds the most weight. Another possibility is that he's neutral, but there is much less evidence on that. The only way to test this theory is to lynch him, and if we're successful in lynching the Purist godfather, that gives us quite an edge in this game...of life. Campbell is an obvious target tomorrow, maybe we can learn some more by blocking him or something.

I like the plan of lynch one, vig kill the other. Only problem is that it might put the vig at risk, if the scum can protect/track/whatever, but I don't think there's enough evidence of that to stop the plan of vig killing Pewter/Campbell. However, I'll be voting for Pewter when the time comes.

Well, seeing as I will most likely be dead before tommorow morning, I just wanted to share my suspicions, and go out with a bang! :laugh:

Well, seeing as I will most likely be dead before tommorow morning, I just wanted to share my suspicions, and go out with a bang! :laugh:

That's not what I meant. Ensign Hinckleton seems to have a preference to leave the vig to you, I asked if there was a particular reason for that. We have had quite enough out of you, thank you very much.

Alright. When I flip Town, I suggest you go after Tamamono and Rufus, they seemed to be the quickest to choose me, and I have a good feeling that one of them is most likely Scum, if not both.

Actually, I'm in favour of lynching Pewter. And I'm far from 'certaint' about anything. What I do know is that if we have a theory, we have to test it, and the only reliable way we have to do that is by lynching. Lynching Pewter will in my opinion give us more information that lynching you.

You're still doing your best to change my mind, though. Quite way you have focused on me as being the 'quickest to choose' you is beyond belief, when all I said was this:

This quote-editing is bizarre. I can believe Campbell/Dakar did it hoping it wouldn't be noticed, but that's rather naive and I don't see what it gains. Perhaps it is indeed just part of a noob-scum flail.

I'm still somewhat surprised by the number of people who seem to be so sure that Pewter is town, though. We have two people who have behaved strangely. One is condemned for it; the other is let off with 'no scum would behave like that'.

We must lynch one of these two today. It probably doesn't matter which provided we are decisive.

Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and this mythical blocker of yours will block their protector.

Yes, I believe it will be hard for you to believe any claims I make any more. :blush:

Actually, I'm in favour of lynching Pewter. And I'm far from 'certaint' about anything. What I do know is that if we have a theory, we have to test it, and the only reliable way we have to do that is by lynching. Lynching Pewter will in my opinion give us more information that lynching you.

You're still doing your best to change my mind, though. Quite way you have focused on me as being the 'quickest to choose' you is beyond belief, when all I said was this:

Honestly, I feel that Dragonator would probably be more likely to be scum than you, but I couldn't really get a read off of him, but I could get one from you. Sorry about that, since we can't edit just imagine that Rufus becomes Dragonator in my above statement.

The only thing that hold me back from voting for Pewter is that he strikes me as a more experienced person who wouldn't slip up in such an obvious manner, but the Godfather thing makes sense. The order they're killed in doesn't really matter to me, as long as they're both killed. My only concern is that the Scum, knowing who the Vig's target will be, might put a Watcher on that person.

Flip? Where did this term come from? It's a new Mafia term to me. What is it's meaning? It's the new popular Mafia buzzword amongst you noobs.

Yup, yup. We've got our eye on Tammo and Rufus. They're reading pretty Scummy already, don't you worry. :wink:

Yes, I want to ensure we get rid of palathadric. Do you prefer the other order?

The only thing that hold me back from voting for Pewter is that he strikes me as a more experienced person who wouldn't slip up in such an obvious manner, but the Godfather thing makes sense. The order they're killed in doesn't really matter to me, as long as they're both killed. My only concern is that the Scum, knowing who the Vig's target will be, might put a Watcher on that person.

On the other hand, it's also likely we have a townie watcher. I doubt any scum would take the risk to save him anyway, since if the vig fails we'll just lynch him tomorrow.

I like the plan of lynch one, vig kill the other. Only problem is that it might put the vig at risk, if the scum can protect/track/whatever, but I don't think there's enough evidence of that to stop the plan of vig killing Pewter/Campbell. However, I'll be voting for Pewter when the time comes.

Should we block him and kill him?

Should we block him and kill him?

If there's 4/5 scum as per the usual, and Pewter's the godfather, there's a fair chance Campbell might be the killer. Rather safe than sorry, I'd think, unless someone else is sticking out in particular to the blocker.

On the other hand, it's also likely we have a townie watcher. I doubt any scum would take the risk to save him anyway, since if the vig fails we'll just lynch him tomorrow.

I don't worry that Scum might try to save him; I worry that the Scum might have a Watcher and, knowing whom the Vig is killing, stick the Watcher on that person and find out who the Vig is.