Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

The ARC Trooper in question has been given the name of "Hammer" by TCW fans, hence the connections.

I think that is his official name.

I love the new Droid Escape, but what confuses me is where exactly one of the Stormtroopers go when droids are found.

Judging by that image, I guess the answer is "nowhere". :tongue:

I think that is his official name.

People keep claiming that, but when you ask them for a source, they suddenly get quiet.

Hey, thanks everyone. I just wanted to try a new hammer pun, is all.

"snip"

Don't worry, I was just wondering how the Clone Trooper and hammer were connected :sweet:

All of those were great Jedd! The first one instantly reminded me of Curse of the Black Pearl. :laugh:

The first one gave me a chuckle! I can just imagine the xylophone 'tip-toe' sound effect being played as they sneak by.

Hehe, nice ones again, Jedd. :thumbup: And good luck trying to steal my title; I got nearly 180 quality SW funnies under my belt. :tongue:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Source, though I don't know how reliable it is.

I must be blind, because no matter how many times people link me to that site, I don't see any listed source. And that page alone cannot be the source because it's a wiki page.

Speaking of Hammer, I'm not done making fun of him yet. Here's a funny that's based on the fact that it takes seven whole steps to put him together:

6894082896_d20411117e.jpg

ARC Trooper by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

I also have another TIE pilot joke:

6894082906_4c9cc8cae3.jpg

Pilot Imposter by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

And since I haven't done a Brony joke in a while, here's a parody of Plo's Bros:

6894082924_e87effbeff.jpg

Plo's Bronies by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Oky, I would not want to infringe on your spotlight. To your 180 quality funnies, I have about 2. I like the spray paint one.

K-nut, I was thinking of Curse of the Black Pearl when I made that one too! Thanks.

And since I haven't done a Brony joke in a while, here's a parody of Plo's Bros:

>snip<

:iamded_lol:

Edited by Rufus
Please don't quote images unnecessarily.

My first attempt at one of these :blush:

I know it isn't scene accurate to the characters but it is all I had available at the time :sceptic:

2lxwex1.jpg

Edited by Fuppylodders

My first attempt at one of these :blush:

I know it isn't scene accurate to the characters but it is all I had available at the time :sceptic:

Hmm I'm not sure if I get it, sorry.

Hmm I'm not sure if I get it, sorry.

I could be wrong in the utmost, but I believe somebody switched the blades of the lightsabres with a pretty wand and a teddy bear, so everyone in the background begin cracking up.

Yes, that's how I interpreted it too. Not bad for a first funny, although it's not a single pane funny. :wink:

By the way, believe it or not, but there is a funny in my mind that I can't execute because I lack the minifigs required for it. So, if anyone has the new Millenium Falcon (and a decent camera), please let me know.

Yes, that's how I interpreted it too. Not bad for a first funny, although it's not a single pane funny. :wink:

By the way, believe it or not, but there is a funny in my mind that I can't execute because I lack the minifigs required for it. So, if anyone has the new Millenium Falcon (and a decent camera), please let me know.

...you don't actually have the minifigures for a funny...

-insert overused "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" meme-

Thought of a new one while playing with my Android tablet. And this time I had the parts needed to make this one.

not_droids.jpg

The best I could make minifig scaled Android mascot are those. Thankfully lime are common color in LEGO pieces.

Thought of a new one while playing with my Android tablet. And this time I had the parts needed to make this one.

*snip*

The best I could make minifig scaled Android mascot are those. Thankfully lime are common color in LEGO pieces.

Good idea, though Obi-Wan should be the one talking, not Luke. :wink:

Good idea, though Obi-Wan should be the one talking, not Luke. :wink:

Someone should take a picture of a George Lucas minifigure with text saying "Not if I can help it" :tongue:

For comebacks like this post :tongue:

Edited by Ceroknight

Ok heres my first attempt at a funny.

:laugh: I thought the same thing after watching the PT.

Nice idea indeed. :thumbup:

Time for some more requests. The following two funnies were Zilcho's idea.

7046211919_148aede0b0_z.jpg

7046211937_7ed12b6943_z.jpg

And this one came from LEGOman273:

7046211909_bb639b7141_z.jpg