Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest II: Day Four

It's very easy you know, if you hop into my office, you can use this thing called profile lookup, then you find posts, and then you count up the ones on each day. It takes about 2 minutes if that. :look:

However I will respect your vote, I appreciate Horace has been quiet and we have all seen that today. I don't think it is the right direction to go today, but that's not for me to come to the conclusion for others, only for myself.

And no, thats not an excuse to roll in my mud pit in my office, thats for me only. I've had this terrible break'in where the idiot tried to eat me and left my skin so dry from the lack of mud! *oh2*

Still the same reasons as yesterday, Booker. You seemed a bit confused with it all, and =findpost&p=1381352"]I did get back to you on that, but you either avoided it, or missed it because you were fixating on eating me! :cry_sad:

Ah good, just checking that you hadn't come up with any real reasons yet. :thumbup:

The last few speeches have given me a bit to think on now. While I am still highly suspicious of Pennie, I can completely understand the reasoning behind those of you voting for Casey. I will be very interested to hear what she has to say in defence, as some goods points have been made. For now I will tentatively agree with Cameron's reasoning, he makes a good case. Vote: Casey Cat (Scouty). Pennie is still ringing alarm bells for me though, when I questioned how she got her suspect list from her long "vote analysis" just now, she had no answer other than to mumble something about considering her options. I am so glad we don't have a pig for a mayor. :hmph: I would also observe that she is very quick to vote for Casey today when on day one she was doing everything she could to direct the vote elsewhere at Petey. Yes, still nightly suspicious in my view.

The reasoning behind voting for Horace is rather less clear. :laugh: It would be useful to those of us trying to make up our minds if you could expand a bit, First Lady. Maybe some references to suspicious behaviour or something so that I can look at it?

This town always makes me think about hibernating... Mmm winter, cold and hard...

*snip*

Iamded/Horace has now voted twice late, like the Walrus that could be a clue, or like Tamamono before it could not be. Lazlo too and Seamus (who I remember talking very little over the last few days). Then me too a late voter. Day 2 was about as much as a bandwagon as you get, and as Brigit just mentioned, its hard to tell since Tamamono was so quiet or useless after the votes began to flood in...

Another case of Horace and Seamus being late to the party. Then theres Heidi who has been a little quiet (as far as my memory is concerned). Booker put his vote on me, aswell as Jimbutcher and Ralphy, two of them dead.

So today, I would say our best bet is to look into Booker, Lazlo, Horace and Seamus. I'll do so when I get back, I have to go get some food from the supermarket, all those nasty wolves have been stealing my food from my shed and left me none, plus all the mud is beginning to dry from all the burning heat. Oh what a bad life, not like this when I was mayor.

:sceptic:

You're suspicious of me because for the majority of this crisis I've been resorted to relying on kindling to contribute my opinions? You're accusing people for voting late "like the walrus" when he was only around for one day anyways? Do you think one day means a trend?

I assure you, I'd like to participate more, alright? Don't you find it a bit hypocritical to call me out for being quiet when you dropped off the face of the earth on day two and almost did the same yesterday? Could this big "vote analysis" be an attempt to A. appear to be trying to help, and B. an attempt to avoid the negative attention you anticipated today?

Furthermore, your past scummyness aside, did you just suggest those four (myself included), and then jump on what seems like a strong anti-Casey movement and make a very strange highly ambivalent apology for questioning Brigit? Can I get a 'Vote: Pennie Pig (Eskallon)!" ?

Hey Shawna, Honey, can I nip your tush and lead you into "the pen?"

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the monkey sleeps tonight...

You know that song was originally about us monkeys. Lions don't sleep at night in the jungle. They're nocturnal. They sleep during the day. Well, they average 22 hours of sleep a day. That must be what causes the confusion. But monkeys really do sleep all night in the jungle. Stupid lions, stealing our song. :hmpf_bad:

vote tally

Gordon Gorilla (Scubacarrot): 2 votes (penalty, penalty)

Casey Cat (Scouty): 4 votes (Scubacarrot, Rufus, Eskallon, Dragonator)

Pennie Pig (Eskallon): 2 votes (Zepher, Dannylonglegs)

Horace Horse (iamded): 1 vote (Sandy)

A lot of voices talking today. As a sheep, I'm not fond of loud noises and need peace and quiet, but it doesn't seem like we're going to get that until we solve this problem, so carry on, it's for the good of the town.

When Gordon decided to defend me on day 1, we had no contact and I never asked or made him defend myself. I've mentioned that a few times already. :wink:

So, you didn't contact him until after that? Was it the next day or when? I'm getting a little confused on the timeline here.

You know that song was originally about us monkeys. Lions don't sleep at night in the jungle. They're nocturnal. They sleep during the day. Well, they average 22 hours of sleep a day. That must be what causes the confusion. But monkeys really do sleep all night in the jungle. Stupid lions, stealing our song. :hmpf_bad:

Are you saying we can't trust lions? I know our Mayor is a little off, so far he's seemed harmless enough. Have you had that problem from earlier checked out? Do you need another banana?

Hey Shawna, Honey, can I nip your tush and lead you into "the pen?"

That's what you do! :wub:

Looking around for non-mouse existence, and went to the river side to drink some water... and thinking of my dear Portia...

Sigh, this is really de-motivating... So, it appears we are now focusing more on Casey... I need to read and catch up more.. There are only 16 of us left... I think at this stage, we are at the risk of being overrun in a matter of days, if we can't get the right progression...

Looking around for non-mouse existence, and went to the river side to drink some water... and thinking of my dear Portia...

Sigh, this is really de-motivating... So, it appears we are now focusing more on Casey... I need to read and catch up more.. There are only 16 of us left... I think at this stage, we are at the risk of being overrun in a matter of days, if we can't get the right progression...

I hope you have a bit more than that to share Edgar! This could be a very important vote today, your insight would be useful. :sweet:

I hope you have a bit more than that to share Edgar! This could be a very important vote today, your insight would be useful. :sweet:

I always hope and able to contribute myself more... From what I had understood so far, and attempting to decphier wrongly, there is definitely a SK (Serial Killer) and this SK is alive and kicking... and is now working together with the cultists... I am almost 100% certain of this logic. The SK kill by the usage of axe! And, I believe we got almost no certain solution to stop the SK, unless we are able to convict that person.

Although the Janitor had came out to clean the Carly on Night 2 and I am quite confident she and Wallace are both cultists... Taking that into consideration, a conversation might have already taken place for the lack of kills.. and I don't know the cultists managed to convert, but I sure got a strong hunch that they had either converted someone among us or the cultists is now working with the SK together...

Note the appearance of Felix Fox.. Not meant to be, but I am suspecting the SK winning condition is to KILL certain people among the villagers in order to win this game of life. The spirit appear beside Ernie Elephant in Night 3 and Bristol Bunny in Night 1. It must have a logical reason for his dreadful appearance.

My own suspicions are wrong so far, and I failed to contribute effectively to the conviction of the right cultists. This is really taking a toll on me and I hate to give up at this critical timing to let the cultists overrun us! Nonetheless, Edgar is not giving up the fight against the cultists!

There are just only a handful of them and I wish I can work with the MOST important person in this game of life, but till this moment, I can't locate the investigator or its spokesperson... It is damn unfortunate and I am pray that the investigator is not among in the midst of the recent deaths...

Hope this bit of my 1 cent worth of analysis help, and I need to take a shower by the river side, my 'trunk' is itching for water....

Dear Portia... Why must you leave me... :cry_sad:

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

How embarrassing, I have lice again.

vote tally

Pennie Pig (Eskallon): 2 votes (Zepher, Dannylonglegs)

Booker Bear (Dragonator): 1 vote (penalty)

mod_note_09.jpg

Mod note: Lots of penalties today! Don't forget to follow the roleplay action rule.

Vote: Casey Cat (Scouty).

Pennie is still ringing alarm bells for me though, when I questioned how she got her suspect list from her long "vote analysis" just now, she had no answer other than to mumble something about considering her options. I am so glad we don't have a pig for a mayor. :hmph: I would also observe that she is very quick to vote for Casey today when on day one she was doing everything she could to direct the vote elsewhere at Petey. Yes, still nightly suspicious in my view.

Yes, still nightly suspicious in my view. BAWK!

Wait, I'm sorry, but Booker, this reasoning makes no sense what-so-ever. BAWK! You vote for Casey because "Cameron makes sense to you". But then you make an EXTREMELY strong case against Pennie that is based entirely on her voting for Casey today while hesitating to do so on Day 1. Day 1 would have been the day to swing for Casey if Pennie was a cultist, but if you believe that both Pennie and Casey are cultists, why would today, when its actually close and the votes are extremely split, would Pennie suddenly swing the votes towards a "fellow cultist". This post reads this way, when watered down: I am voting for Casey, but I find Pennie suspect, because she also voted for Casey today but not earlier. It sounds VERY MUCH like you are trying to keep yourself distant from Pennie, while still trying to vote for Casey. Almost as if you don't want ties to Pennie, who MAY be voted out, but you still want to push for Casey, who could logically get Pennie saved.

It is also interesting to note that you have a strange voting record. The first day you didn't vote at all? Why not? Clearly we were all wrong, but even so, why not vote? Someone was getting lynched no matter what. Perhaps you didn't want to be tied to an innocent townie death? The second day, you voted for the Cow, but only half-way through the voting, and she was swept away, so nothing can be proved either way on her. Yesterday, you again voted for a minority, again avoiding being tied to the death of an innocent villager. How is it that you have a perfect voting record? BAWK!

This troubles me. So much so that I Unvote: Pennie Pig (Eskallon) and Vote: Booker Bear (Dragonator).

I always hope and able to contribute myself more... From what I had understood so far, and attempting to decipher wrongly, there is definitely a SK (Serial Killer) and this SK is alive and kicking... and is now working together with the cultists... I am almost 100% certain of this logic. The SK kill by the usage of axe! And, I believe we got almost no certain solution to stop the SK, unless we are able to convict that person.

Convict that person! BAWK!

A few strange inconstancies worth pointing out: the trap setter is widely believed to be the SK, not the axe murderer. Why did you say the opposite? Also... why are you 100% certain of the logic used to indicate the SK is with the cultists? What logic? You literally just stated it and then said you were 100% certain of it. Please mail me the logic behind this. We are living in hard economical times. People should mail more. I'm paid on the amount of mail I deliver.

Finally, First Lady Bunny, you win the award for the least helpful today. Here, I'm mailing it to you right now. You need to explain your vote if you think it's even remotely important, or no one will side with you and you are just making vague statements and throwing away votes.

A few strange inconstancies worth pointing out: the trap setter is widely believed to be the SK, not the axe murderer. Why did you say the opposite? Also... why are you 100% certain of the logic used to indicate the SK is with the cultists? What logic? You literally just stated it and then said you were 100% certain of it. Please mail me the logic behind this. We are living in hard economical times. People should mail more. I'm paid on the amount of mail I deliver.

It is because, I didn't want to alert the SK... And, the trap setter was also discussed with the rest that he/she might be our vigiliante. That is also another possibilities. Not to confuse or de-rail from my own facts, I have my own beliefs and reasons to believe strongly that the SK is the bloody axe murder and I will use my own hunch to further understand how and why.

Damn those wrongful lynches, the river is so corrupted and filled with innocent blood.. How could we ever drink from the riverstream... :cry_sad:

Yes, still nightly suspicious in my view. BAWK!

Wait, I'm sorry, but Booker, this reasoning makes no sense what-so-ever. BAWK! You vote for Casey because "Cameron makes sense to you". But then you make an EXTREMELY strong case against Pennie that is based entirely on her voting for Casey today while hesitating to do so on Day 1. Day 1 would have been the day to swing for Casey if Pennie was a cultist, but if you believe that both Pennie and Casey are cultists, why would today, when its actually close and the votes are extremely split, would Pennie suddenly swing the votes towards a "fellow cultist". This post reads this way, when watered down: I am voting for Casey, but I find Pennie suspect, because she also voted for Casey today but not earlier. It sounds VERY MUCH like you are trying to keep yourself distant from Pennie, while still trying to vote for Casey. Almost as if you don't want ties to Pennie, who MAY be voted out, but you still want to push for Casey, who could logically get Pennie saved.

That makes just as little sense, if I was trying to push away from Pennie I wouldn't have reposted all of my reasons for wanting to vote for her. My implied statement above was that Pennie is attempting to meatshield Casey by voting early for a fellow cultist to try and clear her name. Clearly such tactical thoughts are above your little mind. :hmpf: I made the point that on Day one, Pennie did exactly as you are doing now, she worked hard to lynch someone other than Casey. Now, she is very quick to try and convict Casey, as if trying to get in early with a fast attempt at a meatshield.

I think it's entirely possible that both are cultists by that logic. I am still pretty keen to lynch Pennie, however I can respect the logical thoughts that Cameron presented above and would like to hear a response to them from Casey, hence my vote. I think they make sense, there wasn't any need to repeat them. As we are in no rush and should explore all possibilities, I am actively using my vote to put pressure on Casey to answer. Funny that you completely ignored all of that and immediately latched on to me, it's almost like you are desperate to direct the votes away from Casey. Why is that, is there some reason you think Cameron is wrong about Casey?

It is also interesting to note that you have a strange voting record. The first day you didn't vote at all? Why not? Clearly we were all wrong, but even so, why not vote? Someone was getting lynched no matter what. Perhaps you didn't want to be tied to an innocent townie death? The second day, you voted for the Cow, but only half-way through the voting, and she was swept away, so nothing can be proved either way on her. Yesterday, you again voted for a minority, again avoiding being tied to the death of an innocent villager. How is it that you have a perfect voting record? BAWK!

This troubles me. So much so that I Unvote: Pennie Pig (Eskallon) and Vote: Booker Bear (Dragonator).

On the first day I didn't vote because I never felt there was a strong enough case against any one person, much like several other people. There is no requirement to vote every day. My long afternoon nap did not help me in placing a pointless late vote either, but then you would complain of that if I had. You complain now when I vote early, so there is clearly no pleasing you at all. I could probably go back and make similar comments about your voting pattern, that would be just as helpful.

In the vote yesterday, I made several long statements weighing up the reasons for either vote, and settled on Pennie because I felt, and still do feel, that she has done a lot of weird things that she still hasn't even attempted to explain. Every time she is asked, she waves it off saying she has already explained it or some other snarky remark. She is still very high on my list.

sleep... I want to sleep... so sleepy in winter...

sleep... I want to sleep... so sleepy in winter... BAWK!

If she is very high on your list and you were willing to vote for her yesterday when she was NOT likely to be lynched, please explain your hesitation to do so today. Also, please address your speech today, casually voting for Casey and then making a whole speech against Pennie. It is your clear push for Casey while still pretending to be against Pennie (for reasons that make no sense if you're voting Casey) that made me look at your voting pattern, not the other way around. Please address the actual indicators of your guilt.

I'm asking you why you aren't putting your money where you mouth is. Simple as that. It's strange to not do it. And yes, of course I'm desperate to direct votes away from Casey. Another classic cultist tell, attack the attacker immediately, even before there's pressure. Cultists are just more fiery and likely to panic, I guess.

And as for your meat-shield explanation... do you really think that they're both against each other, or that this early in the day either of them would try to meat-shield the other. I find that highly improbable. They are far from the need of cultists to vote cultists. I'm aware of the cultist's tactics, but they don't need that one yet.

A few strange inconstancies worth pointing out: the trap setter is widely believed to be the SK, not the axe murderer. Why did you say the opposite?

Really? I was certain it was the other way around. Specifically:

Let's see, who's next? Oh, yes. Portia Poodle (CorneliusMurdock) has an important job to do. How she came about getting this job is a very interesting story...but there's no time right now. We have a blood bath to get to. Let's just say that Portia has experienced the raw force of the evil spirit in the dark forest, first hand, and now she lives to fight it. She's at the house of the person she suspects the most. She lets herself in and leaves the door open behind her.

*snip*

"Mwhaaaaa haa haa haa har!" the evil entity laughs, turning the lights on. "I've found you!"

"What's going on?" Gilbert Goat sits up in bed.

But the killer has already swung its axe and removes Gilbert's head in one clean stroke.

The killer jumps on the bed and chops the tree stump to bits!

I thought that made it clear that Portia was searching for someone, and that someone found her instead. Who else could that be but the SK? Why Gilbert ended up in the middle of it is a bit of a mystery, but I guess it's just because he was the one Portia suspected, so when the SK found her, it was at his house.

I'd like to know who "widely believed" the opposite, or why you chose to claim that when it seems so clearly untrue.

I'm still waiting on a few people to get their stories straight, then I'll weigh all that has been presented and place my vote for the day. This one is tough, we're going in a lot of directions, some seem to have a little more thought behind them, while others look like more of the same speculation that gets us nowhere.

*looks around, scared* so many predators around here... I'd feel a lot safer with more sheep around. :cry_sad:

I'd feel a lot safer with more sheep around. BAWK!

Hm, the evidence you bring forth does point the other way. I've been assuming the SK was the trap killer because they killed a cultist, an assumption I thought many people were making. The alternative was that it was a vigilante and that the axe murderer was the serial killer, which left the cultists without a kill, something that seemed strange to me, but now you're saying that the clues point that way, unless the cultists randomly killed off one of their own the first night. The third option was that the axe killer was the cultist kill, and the trap setter a vigilante, but I think our God is pretty BAWK! fond of third parties, so I figured there would be one floating around. I hope you see why I'd assume the first option to be true.

However, with this new theory coming to light... what do people think? Axe murderer is apparently a SK, which means that either the cultists killed one of their own the first night, or have no kill? Which one do we think it is?

sleep... I want to sleep... so sleepy in winter... BAWK!

If she is very high on your list and you were willing to vote for her yesterday when she was NOT likely to be lynched, please explain your hesitation to do so today. Also, please address your speech today, casually voting for Casey and then making a whole speech against Pennie. It is your clear push for Casey while still pretending to be against Pennie (for reasons that make no sense if you're voting Casey) that made me look at your voting pattern, not the other way around. Please address the actual indicators of your guilt.

I'm asking you why you aren't putting your money where you mouth is. Simple as that. It's strange to not do it. And yes, of course I'm desperate to direct votes away from Casey. Another classic cultist tell, attack the attacker immediately, even before there's pressure. Cultists are just more fiery and likely to panic, I guess.

And as for your meat-shield explanation... do you really think that they're both against each other, or that this early in the day either of them would try to meat-shield the other. I find that highly improbable. They are far from the need of cultists to vote cultists. I'm aware of the cultist's tactics, but they don't need that one yet.

That was my reasoning yes, you don't have to agree with it. I would see the meatshield example as indicating Pennie is more guilty, not less guilty. You never answered my question asking why you think we can so quickly ignore Cameron's remarks regarding Casey. You seem to be defending her extremely strongly, and just admitted to trying to direct votes away from her. Why are you so convinced she is town?

I will most gladly vote for Pennie as I have said, several of the animals here were keen yesterday but ultimately Ralphy was seen as more likely to be scum. I am hoping that by putting the pressure on both of these people we will get a fairer indication of whether both are scum, or whether it is just Pennie.

I noted in my original speech that I would probably change my vote, yet you are determined to make a big deal out of it. Almost seems you are the one panicking Poncho at the thought of Casey being convicted. I honestly can't see what there is to make such a fuss about this early in the day, your sudden attack seems very weird. :wacko:

I might go catch some fish from the river...

BAWK! I might go catch some fish from the river...

I'm sorry, I meant to put that little sarcastic emotion... on my face... after saying "of course I'm directing votes away from Casey". It was supposed to be an (again sarcastic) "of course the only reason I'd vote for you was because I want Casey out of hot water, the idea that I might find you suspect is outlandish!!"

I'm sorry for my "sudden attack". I saw something I found suspect, so I voted. People need to be more active in this town. Just as you "used your vote" to get Casey to explain, so I "used my vote" to delve deeper into what I found suspicious about you. Or is it only okay when you do it? BAWK!

I'm a lion. I have a mane. And teeth. And stuff. ROOAAR!

I was considering calling out Casey today, due to the voting pattern of day one that Cameron has already brought up, and the way she's more or less dropped off the map after being so involved the Petey affair on day 1. I just can't get past the idea that Carly wasn't scum. I still don't understand why she would go so silent at the end of day 2 if she was indeed a villager.

If she was scum, it seems unlikely that Casey is too, since Carly voted for her so early on in day 1, before Petey had collected any votes. Plus, her attacking a scum team mate like this would contradict with her defense of Wallace - one of the major reasons most of us have labelled Carly as scum in the first place. Also, if Carly and Casey were both scum, I'm sure the cultists would've wanted us to see Carly's allegiance, as that would leave Casey with an excellent defense for later on. So I don't know. I'd be interested to hear some more thoughts on Casey.

As for Pennie Pig, I she's seems harmless to me. I'm not sure a cultist would be so reckless, to be honest. Out of Pennie and Gordon, I feel that lynching Gordon would yield us more information, since he's had more interactions with people which we can work off from. Speaking of Gordon...

I don't know if he is scum, what I do know is that he acts incredibly odd and incredibly annoying in PM. I'm just going to say it. There is someone who claimed protector to me who is acting increasingly odd for my tastes. I want to make sure this is not the scum protector or if I'm being duped. That's all.

... Are you able to give us an update on this? Do you feel you can trust this person now, or are you still trying to figure it out?

I guess this is might come off as a shocking move to someone, but itchy twitchy nose is telling me that he's one of the people pulling the strings in the background.

Well, apparently there's a whole charade going on in private.

Hmm, are you able to elaborate on this, my dear? What's he been saying in private that's suspicious?

Are you saying we can't trust lions? I know our Mayor is a little off, so far he's seemed harmless enough. Have you had that problem from earlier checked out? Do you need another banana?

I'm sure that's just a joke. I highly doubt a host would ever single out one person and pile clues against them. :look:

[You know that song was originally about us monkeys. Lions don't sleep at night in the jungle. They're nocturnal. They sleep during the day. Well, they average 22 hours of sleep a day. That must be what causes the confusion. But monkeys really do sleep all night in the jungle. Stupid lions, stealing our song. :hmpf_bad:

Stop whining about that, Marcellus. You know that song, Too Much Monkey Business? It was originally going to be called Too Much Lion Business, but you don't see me complaining. That song delivers a bad message anyway. It's the common monkey that has helped build this town from the ground up. You can never have too many monkey businessmen. I am, and always will be in support of equal-opportunity employment in Winter Haven.

Stop whining about that, Marcellus. You know that song, Too Much Monkey Business? It was originally going to be called Too Much Lion Business, but you don't see me complaining. That song delivers a bad message anyway. It's the common monkey that has helped build this town from the ground up. You can never have too many monkey businessmen. I am, and always will be in support of equal-opportunity employment in Winter Haven.

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

Touché. Monkeys are infamously jealous of lion's predominance in the realm of pop culture. :sceptic:

Just as you "used your vote" to get Casey to explain, so I "used my vote" to delve deeper into what I found suspicious about you. Or is it only okay when you do it? BAWK!

Mmm no that's fine, I just think it's a pity you are focusing so much on such a small thing when we are attempting to determine whether Casey is worth voting for, and whether people still feel that Pennie needs to be lynched. But you may of course act as you please, helpful or not. :thumbup:

I note you still haven't given any opinion on Casey despite my repeated requests for an answer. Does she seem like a cultist to you, or a townie?

I miss my Becka, at least she was easy to understand. When I asked for nipple clamps, I got nipple clamps, pure and simple. :cry_sad: I really need some fish...and a sleep...

I got nipple clamps, pure and simple. BAWK!

I'm sorry, you're right in saying I've done a poor job in responding. I believe only one out of Pennie or Casey are scum, they squabble too much without the need to meat-shield each other to be on the same team. I have found Pennie more suspect so far, as I outlined before I voted her, before I voted for you. I think also she'd be more helpful to vote out, because she'd put to rest the question of her and Gordon's strange partnership day one. If she's scum, he might be worth gunning for, and if she's not, while far from in the clear, perhaps there would be other leads worth looking into more. :thumbup:

I'm sure that's just a joke. I highly doubt a host would ever single out one person and pile clues against them. :look:

Of course it was, only an Aventine pig would actually do that. :grin:

Whatever will we do now that we've lost Becka? I need someone who I can trust to clip the wool back before it gets in my eyes and makes it hard to use my peripheral vision to watch for danger. :sceptic:

Interlude

033.jpg

It is early afternoon and the citizens of Winter Haven have decided to hold a small festival to keep their minds off of all the misery. They're not ignoring the task at hand. No, not at all. They just need a break from talking about the death and killings.

034.jpg

Casey Cat is painting her infamously boring paintings of cake.

"Don't you paint anything other than cake?" Booker Bear asks.

"I don't paint cake," Casey explains. "I paint canvas. Painting cake would be silly."

"Oh, good point," Booker answers.

035.jpg

Pancho Parrot is doing impressions.

"Here's my impression of Cameron Crocodile," Pancho says. "He's a nice guy with huge teeth and a legendary cock. BAWK!! I also get the impression he likes to nibble on that lovely wife of his."

036.jpg

"Do me! Do me!" Gordon Gorilla excitedly shouts.

"Do me! Do me! BAWK!" Pancho repeats.

"OK," Gordon agrees. "You're a goofy parrot and you repeat things that people say."

"You repeat things that people say," Pancho repeats.

037.jpg

"No, I don't," Gordon protests, "Do I?"

"Do I?" Pancho repeats.

"You do," Gordon answers. "BAWK!"

038.jpg

Pennie Pig is performing her stand-up routine.

"Who is the smartest pig in the world?" Pennie asks. "Ein-swine!"

039.jpg

"What do you call a cross between a dinosaur and a pig?" Pennie asks. "Jurassic pork!"

Nobody is laughing.

040.jpg

"How does a pig spy send secret messages?" Pennie asks. "With invisible oink!"

041.jpg

Everybody finally laughs.

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

*randomly flings poo*

vote tally

Pennie Pig (Eskallon): 1 vote (Dannylonglegs)

Booker Bear (Dragonator): 2 votes (penalty, Zepher)

Day Four will end in approximately 26 hours.

I'm trying to the best of my abilities to reply to everyone's concerns, but I've suddenly become a house cat and this house has no Internet, just been on my phone. Meow. I'm a cat, I'm sophisticated, I have a phone :look: .

But more so, Casey the Cat, who was under scrutiny on day 1, but avoided being lynched, possibly by being pushed with help of her scum mates, so that Petey got lynched? it was Casey who made the main case against Ralphy on day two. Combined with her odd behaviour on day one, which can also be seen in a different light now, I think Casey could very well be scum.

Vote: Casey Cat (Scouty)

But wasn't it Becka, a confirmed townie, who ultimately convinced people that we would learn the most from a Petey lynch? Thats why most people voted for Petey or changed their votes to Petey, yourself included. Plus, with so many votes spread out, it's possible that no cultist voted for me. Still, there is the option of Gilda being the sole Cultist to vote for me on day one. Seeing her track record so far, she has been low key this whole time... With all that in consideration, I avoided a lynch because the votes were spread so widely by everybody, not as a result from scum help. From day 1, it can still be assumed that the Cultists voted for me, for Petey, for Pennie, even for Bristol, or didn't vote at all. I wasn't the only one to avoid a lynch day 1, and the scum most likely hopped onto the Petey bandwagon because that was the lynch they'd most likely get.

I know I made the main lynch against Ralphy and his behavior gave me doubts of his innocence. I thought that he could have been a scum or he could have been the neutral serial killer. I was wrong about all that, but wasn't Pennie 100% certain Petey was scum? And it was Cameron who led the lynch against Carly, who, under his assumption that Carly is not scum (which makes me vulnerable in his case), then that could lead to how wrong he was, too.

I have more to say, but not the time in my busy life of being a cat, playing with little fake mice, indulging in my natural instincts, to say it right now. What? Oh, that was nothing, my dear Maurice :wub_drool:

I'd like to point out that I don't feel that I dropped off the map so drastically as some folks have said. My activity has been up and down, but I feel like I haven't been as off the map as other people have been.