Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Day Four

Ugh, I give you one job to do and you completely and utterly fail it. :wall:

OK guys, you can call off that lynch of York. She's town - I can vouch for her.

When she first started all this "I know the PRs - I'll tell the scum if you don't be nice to me!" I called her out for 'gamethrowing'. At that point she approached me with this message:

Hello.

I am town. The whole thing I am doing is a bluff. I am not neutral. The plan is to get the scum watching me, and maybe even contacting me.

I have proof I am town. The PR's.

All the PR's would be dead by now if I was scum. If you trust *removed* send this to him to.

This seemed fairly legitimate to me, so I decided to go along with it. I told her to rightout claim neutral in the thread and to claim she needed to be killed at night to win but could pass on her SERIAL KILLER (not vig :hmpf:) action to a specific scum member if she knew who she was choosing. Unfortunately, she completely failed in the execution department. It seems I have to do everything myself around here. :hmpf:

Anyways tl;dr I tried to megablocks the scum and she and I are morons.

Only one good thing came out of this pseudo-sting. This post by Hornby:

I've heard better roleclaims, especially back in my days with the FBI. :hmpf:

I'd suggest you give up this nonsense and start helping us right now, or we'll disprove this faster than you can say "magical poopy mushrooms."

He's quick to call out York on her bluff. Now, why would he want to do that? It's obvious he knew she wasn't neutral, but... what good would it do a scum to claim neutral when barely FoS'd? You've been here a while, Hornby. Did you really think York was scum? Did you really think she was neutral? If you saw through her bluff - why call her out on it? We could have caught some greenhorn scum had you not stepped in.

Would you like to explain?

:wall:

:sceptic:

:ugh:

:enough:

We got you Draggy AKA Mr. F B I.

:devil::laugh::thumbup:

Ewe ah rah jean yowse.

He's quick to call out York on her bluff. Now, why would he want to do that? It's obvious he knew she wasn't neutral, but... what good would it do a scum to claim neutral when barely FoS'd? You've been here a while, Hornby. Did you really think York was scum? Did you really think she was neutral? If you saw through her bluff - why call her out on it? We could have caught some greenhorn scum had you not stepped in.

Would you like to explain?

Sure. You're as much of a megablocking retard as she is. I'm not calling her out as a neutral, I'm calling her out as a moron. Until your post, I had no doubt she was neutral, it's why I keep saying we can't trust them. I only said that her roleclaim was obviously megablocks. No one has said she isn't neutral, except you.

Did I mention that you're a megablocking retard? Good. :sweet:

Oh dear, I've been busted for not believing an impossible roleclaim. Whatever shall I do now? :laugh:

York, you are talking in circles and not making any sense. First you said neutral SK, then town vig, now you say you can't be killed until you give away your power? :wacko: You are obviously panicking, that's apparent, but please slow down your responses so they make some sort of sense. I don't think confusing us is going to help you not get lynched, and we need to catch scum today not help some neutral make a win condition.

Oh for the love of god. :hmpf:

Haven't we had enough confusing, ridiculous stories from town members already? You honestly thought the scum would contact you after a townie has already tried that trick and failed miserably? What a load of carrots.

In my opinion the two of you are both as suspicious as each other. For one, if we use the example raised by McAndrews, he could easily be scum that has contacted York and says he will prevent us from lynching him, with the promise of killing him tonight in exchange for his role, and possibly the town roles too if our so called neutral is to believed.

This story is just getting ridiculous, and incredibly unhelpful. If you are both town, you have likely doomed us, as we cannot proceed without clearing up this ridiculous threatening behaviour. There are 15 of us left, and 5 of us are scum. Think about those numbers for a second, and think about what chance the town has if the scum get a second night kill. We would not last beyond tomorrow.

I continue to advocate for the lynch of Ensign York, he is a hazard we cannot ignore now.

Oh dear, I've been busted for not believing an impossible roleclaim. Whatever shall I do now? :laugh:

You blew it. :sceptic: If you guys didn't blow it out of the water so early, I MIGHT have gotten contact. Even if it was just a vanilla/chocolate scum, it would've helped/ :hmpf_bad:

You blew it. :sceptic: If you guys didn't blow it out of the water so early, I MIGHT have gotten contact. Even if it was just a vanilla/chocolate scum, it would've helped/ :hmpf_bad:

Don't be petulant and a moron please.

I continue to advocate for the lynch of Ensign York, he is a hazard we cannot ignore now.

I'm a girl. :look:

Sure. You're as much of a megablocking retard as she is. I'm not calling her out as a neutral, I'm calling her out as a moron. Until your post, I had no doubt she was neutral, it's why I keep saying we can't trust them. I only said that her roleclaim was obviously megablocks. No one has said she isn't neutral, except you.

Did I mention that you're a megablocking retard? Good. :sweet:

Oh. Shit. I didn't realize. :blush:

Heh, yeah, I kinda got that. :blush:

We blew your careless and idiotic plan to try to convince the scum that they should contact you? Did you see the part a few days ago where Ensign Pewter tried this? I'm starting to wonder who suggested this plan to him. Wouldn't it be funny if it was the same person that just got you to do it...

I'm a girl. :look:

Who the hell let a girl on this ship!? Bad for morale you know. Sausages anyone?

:wall: I don't get this at all. Why did York specifically PM McAndrews? Ok, because McAndrews called her out for "gamethrowing". A very convincing person to pm her "sting" to, out of others who have been after her. She wants to set up this sting. She just up and goes "I am town, trust me, I want to make a sting to catch scum." It's obvious that it's a bad idea because it didn't work out at all before. What I'm suggesting here is that York is Purist and/or neutral (which I believe the former a little more likely). She's seen that she's dug herself quite a whole and hoped a "sting" like this would get her allied with a town who'd protect her, or something like that. It's a pretty farfetched idea, but it's been a day of farfetched.

Who the hell let a girl on this ship!? Bad for morale you know. Sausages anyone?

Yes.

It's a pretty farfetched idea, but it's been a day of farfetched.

I don't think she's smart enough to come up with a plan this stupid. :laugh:

That said, I tend to agree that something is clearly wrong here and I'd like to hear from both of the involved parties. Who suggested what to whom, and when? If you'd prefer to do this in private so as not to help the scum any more than you already have, feel free.

She told me in private that she was bluffing to get the scum to come to her and I suggested the suicidal serial killer thing.

Now now. What if a particular knows some stuff?

Everyone! Everyone! :sweet: The cop and investigator are.. oh, wait. Oops. We wouldn't want the scum to know that now would we? :sarcasm_smug:Right?

Was this the original attempt at bluffing the Scum?

And how would he know who the Power Roles are? Who told this guy anything? I mean...:look:...Poop. Have a Mushroom. :wacko:

"Why did you have to kill off Ensign Falcon?" the worn-out Admiral asked.

And how would he know who the Power Roles are? Who told this guy anything? I mean...:look:...Poop. Have a Mushroom. :wacko:

He's either a town bluffing (which I find difficult to believe), or he and Wright (the other neutral) were a team, another "faction". One was the role cop and the other is some killer or whatever. That's what I've picked up from this mess.

Oh, deary, look at me, talking to a stump that is pooping magical mushrooms!

*huh* Ok, before I go into all the non-sense that has been going on as of late, I really want to put a word in about Burbank's lynching. Especially against those of you who are saying that you were so sure he was scum. I'm not one generally for being upset about these things, but come on. What did we have to go on against Burbank, basically a far fetched theory about the scum trying to deceive us into thinking which roles were available by killing off all the previous scum from the simulation. The theory that Burbank was scum due to York quick defending of him is now in my opinion blown out of the water given todays unraveling so we are left with a small bit of reasoning describing how a scum Burbank would have reacted to York's defending of him. This is really weak in my opinion and feels like just the sort of logic a scum would try to utilize to lead a lynch. Lieutenant Daly, I would have expected more than your down and out attitude from earlier today about your own opinions and I think you are trying to down-play your role in the leading of a rediculus lynch, also do we so easily forget the opinions of the late Ensign Falcon who was suspicious of Daly from early on?

Enough rant for the moment.

Moving on to York, I think we've seen too much confusion being generated by her to think she's still scum, McAndrews may not be in the clear, but I think the ones who still think that York should be on the chopping block specifically Rockford need be under scrutiny.

York, if you are the vig. I would like some clarification of your previous killings.

This story is just getting ridiculous, and incredibly unhelpful. If you are both town, you have likely doomed us, as we cannot proceed without clearing up this ridiculous threatening behaviour. There are 15 of us left, and 5 of us are scum. Think about those numbers for a second, and think about what chance the town has if the scum get a second night kill. We would not last beyond tomorrow.

:look: Who said anything about there being 5 scum?

Don't blame us, blame the Purists/neutral what'shisface!

:cry_sad:

*Magic stump sheds a magic tear*