Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

[MOC] Boba Fett's Mech I

gallery_101_23_281.gif

This is the next in my SW vehicles-as-mecha theme, Boba fett's Mech I! Obviously, this is inspired by the Transformers Crossover design with a bit of Gundam influence thrown in.

mech_1.jpg

mech_2.jpg

mech_4.jpg

"You talkin' to me?"

mech_5.jpg

"Ahhhh! I've got a little bounty hunter in my chest!"

You probably already know How much I like this one! Great job on it! Everything fits together so well! :cry_happy:

Yet another fantastic SW Mech creation Mood! I really like how this mech incorporates some of the elements of Slave I (movable wings and color scheme) while at the same time effectively looking like a giant mechanized version of Boba Fett. Excellent work once again! :thumbup:

You probably already know How much I like this one! Great job on it! Everything fits together so well! :cry_happy:

Thanks! That note you left on Flickr was pretty funny :laugh:

Yet another fantastic SW Mech creation Mood! I really like how this mech incorporates some of the elements of Slave I (movable wings and color scheme) while at the same time effectively looking like a giant mechanized version of Boba Fett. Excellent work once again! :thumbup:

Thanks, man! The biggest challenge of this build was to make it look simultaneously like Boba and Slave I. Sounds like I achieved that (luckily for me, Fett's armor is nearly the same color scheme as the ship) :wink:

Edited by M<0><0<DSWIM

Interesting Mech design. You did a great job putting in all the details of Boba Fett (The yellow bit of fabric on his armor, the targeting thing (Or whatever) on his helmet, all that stuff. I don't really like the wings from Slave I much, they seem a bit out of place. The jetpack looks nice though.

Excellent work, Mood! You've done a great job capturing Boba in your signature slightly blocky style, and I love all the SNOT shaping you've done! :wub: I do have to agree, though, that the Slave I's wings look a bit out of place.

I just love the little Boba in his chest, great work incorperating the transformers into Lego.

As usual The Doctor has given the right diagnosis, man he always posts just before me and says everything on my mind. :laugh:

Edited by wokajablocka

Very nice M<0><0<DSWIM. I like the cube dude-iness about the head. I also like the added Slave 1 details about it. I love the jetpack with Slave 1's wings as stabilisers :thumbup:.

What a lovely mech. :wub:

Although some people may find the stabilizers a little out of place, I think they are great. Without those two, the influence of the Slave I design would be to weak So, great job!

What a lovely mech. :wub:

Although some people may find the stabilizers a little out of place, I think they are great. Without those two, the influence of the Slave I design would be to weak So, great job!

Thanks, man! 'Bout time someone "gets it". :classic:

Very nice M<0><0<DSWIM. I like the cube dude-iness about the head. I also like the added Slave 1 details about it. I love the jetpack with Slave 1's wings as stabilisers :thumbup:.

Thanks! I actually tried to think of some ways not to make the head so "cubed", but don't have the right parts in the right colors to do it. :sad:

Gundam? When I look at the color scheme, my thought was Voltron. Nice moc, anyway :wink:.

Thanks! I've always been a huge Voltron fan and that look could easily be swapped with the Gundam look. :classic:

Amazing creativity Mood! I like how the colors work well together to replicate Boba Fett's battle-worn armor. Boba's head is also well designed, reminds me of the cube dude sensation. Excellent work.

Wow! That's brilliant! You've got to make a series out of this or something. I particularly like the helmet and chest, and the minifig compatibility.

Great work! :classic:

Wow! That's brilliant! You've got to make a series out of this or something. I particularly like the helmet and chest, and the minifig compatibility.

Great work! :classic:

Thanks, man! This actually IS the 3rd in a series. You can check out Vader's MECH Advanced here My link

and Luke's MECH-Wing here: My link

plus I've posted them somewhere in these forums. :wink:

Edited by M<0><0<DSWIM

Thanks, man! This actually IS the 3rd in a series. You can check out Vader's MECH Advanced here My link

and Luke's MECH-Wing here: My link

plus I've posted them somewhere in these forums. :wink:

Oh, I see. I must have missed them.

Very nice nonetheless. :laugh:

It really is an amazing mech, with extraordinary detail. I really like how you kinda added ship details, almost like a transformer would have. Just a few small nitpicks, the cockpit seems a little big, with all the great detail, then one large space of the same color. Also I might make the butt of the gun go out a little. Overall really awesome!

Great job :thumbup:

Wow, this is absolutely amazing Moodswim :thumbup:

So many details I have to look at this for a long time to see them all.

Great job as usual.

blogged

Wow, this is absolutely amazing Moodswim :thumbup:

So many details I have to look at this for a long time to see them all.

Great job as usual.

blogged

Thanks for blogging this, man! :sweet: