Konrade

What's your latest acquisition?

I just got 3 gnomes and 3 vikings from the collector series 4.

ganna swap them round a bit and create more civilians for my MMV

Next on the List, Blacksmith attack

My

consists of 3 Escape from Dragon's Prisons and 6 Golden Staff Guardians. My Dragon/Lion Knight and Undead armies have grown to 50+ minifigures each by now. Which is a satisfactory amount for now.

It was my birthday today and I got:

Kingdoms Outpost Attack

Kingdoms Prison Tower Rescue

Kingdoms Blasksmith Attack

And I picked up an eBay win of Castle Drawbridge Defense from the post office, so the "Lego fairy" was very good to me today!

Definitely feeling that for all my dabbling in different themes, the later Castle/Kingdoms stuff is where I want to be. I built the Outpost Attack this afternoon and was very impressed by every aspect of it.

Today I went to Toys R Us, and I purchased two Blacksmith Attacks (total of 3) and 1 more Prison Carriage Rescue (total of 17). :classic:

A great buy, I think. :thumbup:

Today I went to Toys R Us, and I purchased two Blacksmith Attacks (total of 3) and 1 more Prison Carriage Rescue (total of 17). :classic:

A great buy, I think. :thumbup:

And I worried that my six might be 'excessive'. :laugh:

And I worried that my six might be 'excessive'. :laugh:

heh. I just ordered 4 to make a grand total of 5. I think I have 12 Ninja Ambushes. Not sure how many Prison Carriage Rescues I have. Maybe 11? Well I ordered 2 more today with the 4 Blacksmith Attacks. And 6 Escape from Dragon's Prisons and Horses from pick a brick.

I will have like 60ish mounted knights soon enough. I remember when I only had like 5 last year lol.

Got a Craigslist find today: 7093 Skeleton Tower, 7038 Troll Assault Wagon, 7037 Castle Tower Raid for $50. She said 7093 was missing about 12 pieces, but they were the pieces on the dragon's back and the pins that connect the wings, so it was complete after all. Haven't done the other 2 yet, but she said they were complete...and with boxes.

Bought a second Medieval Market Village, only 72 euros with shipping included! Happy dance! :laugh:

I'll probably use this one mostly for parts/moccing. And there's never too much peasant minifigs, of course.

Also, impatiently waiting for the new Kingdoms sets to appear in Finland.

Got

of 4 Samurai Warriors lol. I bought them at amazon instead of bricklink which means I paid nearly double the price.

I got 8 more 7949 Prison Carriage Rescue's, and 2 30080 Ninja Flyer's. The 7949's were on clearance for $6.04 each, Yum! Was thinking should have I bought more? Might go back tomorrow :grin:

Two more 'Prison Carriage Rescue' sets, one more 'Escape from Dragons Prison' and FINALLYFINALLYFINALLY...two 'Target Practice' sets. :sweet::sweet::sweet:

I got 8 more 7949 Prison Carriage Rescue's, and 2 30080 Ninja Flyer's. The 7949's were on clearance for $6.04 each, Yum! Was thinking should have I bought more? Might go back tomorrow :grin:

Definitely get more copies!

Two more 'Prison Carriage Rescue' sets, one more 'Escape from Dragons Prison' and FINALLYFINALLYFINALLY...two 'Target Practice' sets. :sweet::sweet::sweet:

Nice me too! My latest packages.

Target Practice.
Target Practice, 4 Blacksmith Attacks, and 2 Prison Carriage Rescues.

Also I noticed on my second order the invoice says the target practice is 1.29. My CC bill doesn't have an extra 1.29 charge as far as I can tell so I will assume that is just a typo or something.

Lion Princess

Lion Knight Horse barding (silver armor)

Cypress Tree

Just got Blacksmith Attack from TLC. It's a nice parts pack but the weapons in it seem flimsy to me.

A friend returned from an interrail trip and brought me 2 battlepacks from Copenhagen Lego Store (afaik the battlepacks have never been sold in retail in Finland, so it's was a nice chance), one for the Lion Knights and one for the Dragon Knights. I'm not that interested in army building, but this boosted up my fighting forces nicely. The quality doesn't seem to differ noticeably from my other figs either. :classic:

Add some more Dragon Knights, so now I'm a little over 600 of them. Bad iphone pic:

ogzwuo.jpg

Add some more Dragon Knights, so now I'm a little over 600 of them. Bad iphone pic:

ogzwuo.jpg

Wow so many dragon knights. I get the feeling if I tried to buy a horde of minifigures I wouldn't be able because you bought them all already. =(.

Edited by lego40k

My latest acquisition was actually the blue-dressed Castle princess from way back in 1990's set 6081 King's Mountain Fortress. I bought her separately from Bricklink. I can't believe it took me this long to get her.

cas097.jpg

Still waiting for the new Kingdoms sets to arrive here...

ogzwuo.jpg

*oh2*

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Definitely get more copies!

Nice me too! My latest packages.

Target Practice.
Target Practice, 4 Blacksmith Attacks, and 2 Prison Carriage Rescues.

Also I noticed on my second order the invoice says the target practice is 1.29. My CC bill doesn't have an extra 1.29 charge as far as I can tell so I will assume that is just a typo or something.

I wound up with a total of a even dozen 7949's at $6.04ea. I just gutted the packages and did basic sorting on them in fact. I cleared that location out of them. Nice surprise was when I went back I saw some little orange packages hanging on a different clearance endcap they had, yes I got a dozen Series 4 CM's at 50% off as well, Score! only confirmed a couple via opening but a those were a hockey player, a skateboarder and a Viking. So keep your eyes open, I'd swear these were not around previously despite having a second clearance label to drop them to the 50% mark. I also keep an eye on the Battle of Amamut's they have there, still hanging on @30% off.

@madoka, dang man, over 600 of a single faction? That just blows my forces out of the water

I wound up with a total of a even dozen 7949's at $6.04ea. I just gutted the packages and did basic sorting on them in fact. I cleared that location out of them. Nice surprise was when I went back I saw some little orange packages hanging on a different clearance endcap they had, yes I got a dozen Series 4 CM's at 50% off as well, Score! only confirmed a couple via opening but a those were a hockey player, a skateboarder and a Viking. So keep your eyes open, I'd swear these were not around previously despite having a second clearance label to drop them to the 50% mark. I also keep an eye on the Battle of Amamut's they have there, still hanging on @30% off.

@madoka, dang man, over 600 of a single faction? That just blows my forces out of the water

I checked his topics he has like 1400 Pirates and Imperial Guard. I remember him saying in the "how many minifigures do you have" topic he had like 40 plastic bins of minifigures and each one was packed with 1000 of them I think.

I would like to have such a massive collection, but space is limited, and I would not be able to display them after a while. Right now my largest armies probably only have like 50-100 minifigures (Kingdoms Lion Knight or Skeleton armies should be at least 70 and continue to grow).

Edited by lego40k

@ madoka

Very impressive army, any plans for them in a MOC in the future?

@ Sandy

Add a blue pirate rag and blue pants and you'll have a female counterpart to the green forest-woman! :laugh:

@ madoka

Very impressive army, any plans for them in a MOC in the future?

Not with Castle right now.

I was trying to ramp up the Dragon Knights since the Lion Knights went to over 1,200 minifigs. But then I decided to split up the Lions into two different factions.