Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

THEY'RE ALL ON HERE! PRELIMS!

http://www.familienshopping24.de/SH-Black-Mantas-Angriff-id

Search a word from the name... Thank you based Mesonak! :grin:

You're a saint!!! Thank you, Just2Good, they look wonderful

Can anyone read what who the civilian is in the Grodd set? I can't read who that extra fig is... And is that Green Arrow in the Darkseid set??

Edited by GuntherThePenguin

Geez, these spring minifig launchers...

Grodd: Classic Cold, random civvy, awesome mech, weird pod, jet...looks good so far! I love the bananas in the set!

Black Manta: Insectoid-helmet prelim Manta...no thoughts until official, cool looking subs, and mysterious Robin variant, rejected temple gate from the Atlantis theme-looks interesting.

Brainiac Attack-GIMME! This looks perfect, and we get Supergirl, too!

Darkseid-Javelin looks great, that's definitely Cyborg (Yes!) and a weird Hawkman...jetpack?- Again, odd so far, final images will tell

GL- we've seen the final version, but the box looks great.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Green Arrow in the Darkseid set!

Supergirl and Martian Manhunter in the Brainiac set as well. :wub:

Edited by Piranha

Holy crap, Arrow, too? How did I miss that? Awesome!!!!!! My JL minifigure display plate is going to have to expand!

The great LEGO gods have truly blessed us with this wave, and we haven't even seen the final images (soon...)

Thank you again, Hulk_Smash, for being our informer. You were correct as always, and always manage to get us excited!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Wow even for prelims those look good.

So next year the line up is:

JL members

Superman New 52

Batman new 52

Wonder Woman New 52

Flash

Aquaman

Green Lantern

Scuba Robin

Martian Manhunter

Cyborg

Green Arrow

Hawkman

Villains

Darkseid

Brainiac

Captain Cold

Black manta

Sinestro

Gorilla Grood

That's easily the best line up ever!

Second time observations:

* Does Cyborg have the robot arm piece on the left in the minifigure bar? They're reversible, but that's the first time they've used that arm mold on the left minifigure arm. But the main image doesn't show it, with two minifigure arms and a yellow hand?

* I looked at the top bar on the Darkseid box, and it shows that Hawkman has new giant wings that can fold downward (click to zoom in).

* The civilian is trapped in the front of a broken Small Car!

* The Brainiac ship could possibly stand on its tentacles if posed right.

* The jet has some great new trans-wing pieces!

* On closer look, Manta's helmet is actually finalized, it's the same shape as the game's, and the only new mold on these boxes! It has a clear color, though, and a strange tube behind it, leading to a tank. Scuba Robin is really lame.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Thanks just2good maybe Brainiac Set looks the best at the price but I did spend a bit to get Martian Manhunter already.

Javelin looks great but mech is a bit of a let down.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY ****! The Brainiac set is probably 2015's Lex Luthor Mech and I LOVE IT! Every other set is PERFECT oh man :wub:. I need all of these

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY ****! The Brainiac set is probably 2015's Lex Luthor Mech and I LOVE IT! Every other set is PERFECT oh man :wub:. I need all of these

I was just lookin at all the dc sets I have and thinking the same thing.

Okay..This is an amazing wave. The last ones were crap compared to this one. You literally could've just started collecting now and missed almost nothing except bat-villains and lex luthor. Literally.

What with all the 'super jumper'.

And do you two superman figs look different, not on the bottom of the box but in the set picture.

And do you two superman figs look different, not on the bottom of the box but in the set picture.

I think it will be the same in both sets. Atm it's diferent iin various places cause prelim.

It all looks pretty impressive. Granted it feels like a bit of a waste to repeat some of these characters. I really don't need an additional Flash, Aquaman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Robin and Batman... But sine they're giving us such a great villain line-up plus five new heroes I will gladly overlook the repeats.

I do hope the civilian in the truck actually ends up being someone specific, I'm tired of the faceless nobodies we always get (I suppose it could be worse, it could have been that same officer we always get).

It seems to be a gimmick. I'm guessing a special part that launches minifigures into the air.

And yes, the two look different. But that doesn't guarantee they will be different in the final sets. I recall last year the Spider-man prelims all had different variations, but ended up being the same in the final sets.

I think it will be the same in both sets. Atm it's diferent iin various places cause prelim.

You could well be right we thought we might get a different Spiderman when we saw the prelim and it was on the bottom of the box too. But if there were two do we have any idea on what they would be?

wow the sets look pretty good, the one that really caught my eye was the black manta set! i hope robins scuba helmet is just a stand in for a new mold, even if it isn't no doubt we are getting a scuba robin print. quite mysified about what the "super jumper" is though.

lol, GL is just flying Batman's jet.

Guys that civilians name totally looks like Adam West. It's blurry but the spacing is right

It just says "Driver".